Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why fee and other stuffs are deducted??  (Read 281 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

The fees that are being deducted in every transfers or cash outs are payments to miners along with the cut of the platform. For your question as to if it is necessary it is because of the decentralized nature of this market, so any kind of work and calculations in every transfers or cash out at the platform and wallet that you are using. Without this structure then this market will not run properly and might need to have a centralized people to work to the platform.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campbell.box

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

These expenditures are necessary, and these expenditures are necessary for block chain maintenance!

Because the miners' income in the blockchain is the expense of mining.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

Why it's so that at the time of cash out these fees and stuffs are deducted.Is it necessary?

Of course, its business, one way or another company needs something to support them. So it you are using a exchanges to trade and then withdraw them, you are deducted a certain fee to cover expenses like usage of their platform.

The fees are not that high though, compare to traditional banking system and it takes like a couple of minutes to a hour to see the funds going to your wallet. So to answer you yes, its necessary.

Nobody will offer free service, if you using any service you have to pay fee or commission or else how can that company will make revenue. Suppose if you do any transaction in the bank you have to pay service charge am I right? like that exchanges also collect a fee from you for your every transaction. to deposit, there is no fee in many exchanges but to withdraw you have to pay little amount.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Why it's so that at the time of cash out these fees and stuffs are deducted.Is it necessary?
Base on your post history, you have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and you even believe that it will make you rich so I don't think your a newbie anymore. The logic is very easy, it's like you wanted something to drink on the street and you know that you can't drink if you can't pay the amount. The same with bitcoin transactions, you have to pay the miners in order for your transaction to move on and becomes confirmed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Yes because obviously, you are using their services. And these companies that are doing their job so that you can cash out and use your cryptos or turn them as fiat are paying hundreds of workers and other partners just to keep their companies running and be able to give services to people like you who complain why they charge fees and all. Just try to put yourself in their shoes, would you be going all through that effort in making those things possible for users like you if you won't get anything from it? I think not. And if you would, then man, your a saint.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

If u get everything free then their will no taste and valuation.That's the achievement so costly is more valuable.If there is no fee then your transaction will loss its legality,prove and protection.What will happen to those who engage in this work.So deduction of fees and stuffs are necessary.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

There is a saying that there is nothing free in the world. We are on trading and transactions which involves earnings and money and all, which I think is just to have some fees for those who have initially risked capital for us to earn.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Yes fees are necessary. The miner needs motivation to mine. We may call it transaction fees but really, they are mi ers fee. These miners gets money to solve blocks, if not, who will then want to mine. Every transactikn, the miner is the one who will solve it

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Obviously there's should be a transaction fees and others stuff are deducted once in trading is done because they are using there service and security protocol for the safe of customer and also its a business which they are paying taxed to the government to make licenced to operate and its care.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Fee are use to make a exchanger long life or live. Exchanger also is a bussiness they will just wait user or investor cashout there money. Then instant 0.001 btc. But for me i think its okay that they have deduction its only a few amount in your money
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

Fee are use to make a exchanger long life or live. Exchanger also is a bussiness they will just wait user or investor cashout there money. Then instant 0.001 btc. But for me i think its okay that they have deduction its only a few amount in your money

yeah you are right , online exchangers is like a business because they do also have a capital to start that business and they do also pay for the fees , that is why they also charged whom ever who uses their service.

Yes fees are necessary. The miner needs motivation to mine. We may call it transaction fees but really, they are mi ers fee. These miners gets money to solve blocks, if not, who will then want to mine. Every transactikn, the miner is the one who will solve it

that is not what you call a motivation but rather that is a fee for the miners in order to process your transaction. miners do also have the right to reject or approve your transaction and it will still depend on the fee that you put up.

There is a saying that there is nothing free in the world. We are on trading and transactions which involves earnings and money and all, which I think is just to have some fees for those who have initially risked capital for us to earn.

of course there is. there is always a free money . Like for example working here on the forum. you can always get free coins as long as you work on it.  I guess that is somehow considered free because working on those task is kinda bit easy.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

fees are optional when you use good written wallet you can have full control over it.
Exchange platforms and other sites are not social welfare organizations, they need these fees to manage their business so they are deducted from you when you send, receive or both  in return for providing service to you.
So you'll find these drawings/fees different from one site to another but not releated with bitcoin. Bitcoin has a fee when sending only and depends on input/output only "may be same fee when sending 100$ and 100,000$"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

There reason is that here isn't any assurance that price will go deeper than you expect. So that's better to hold your coins, don't lose by selling on very low price, like it is now
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

Yes its necessary as they have run the business.  Tongue

Absolutely. I am having such headaches back then. Believe it or not I am having more than 5 transactions before I could cash out my coins from an exchange. So much fees or funds I've made. But of course, that is where they are earning. From the transaction fees, converter fees, exchange fees and transfer funds. I'm getting used how that cycle goes, though.

And yes, it is necessary. Without fees, there will be no miner's fee, no earnings from different wallet and exchanges
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

ofcourse its necessary or else how can we give incentive to those miners or stakers?. but whats good is its just small price compared to those banks fees

I wouldn't be so sure that you're paying less fees than you would with bank transfers. Sure, if you're just looking at the miners fee, maybe.
But once you start factoring in fees from exchanges, you could very well be paying more than you would on bank transfers.

I'm also used to using Sepa for bank transfers within Europe, which is essentially free.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Well we cant expect $0 fee for transactions. When you send money using paypal or moneygram or wire transfer there will be fees charged to you. In the same way, fees are charged for transacting business in the exchanger. Also, miners are given part of that fee as well. But if you compare it to the later, the fees are way much lesser.

Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

yes it is really necessary, since where doing transactions means their is fee included to it and i think exchanges fee's of coin is way lesser than paypal or wire transfer of money.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

These fees and other stuffs are helping to run this community without this there will be no profit for workers who work hard to process your transaction. These fees are considered as rewarding system for users who help the system to run smoothly. Just imagine if there is no fees, hence no miners will get paid. So, why will miners spend so much money and receive nothing. Mostly bitcoin fees are genuine but there should be regulations upon exchange fees which charge according to their wish.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 11:30:39 PM by batang_bitcoin

Well we cant expect $0 fee for transactions.

There's no free transaction today before it was possible when the network isn't experiencing traffic but today, we have to comply and pay centavos for your transaction to move on.

It won't hurt you to pay $0.1 - $0.5 for transferring worth $1,000 of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀