Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abuse of the trust system by Vod  (Read 6853 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 04:56:07 AM

Since Vod has no shame, I implore everyone to give Vod negative feedback for continuously harassing Christians on this forum, until he removes his false feedbacks.

You are complaining because I left feedback based on my feelings, then you go and ask everyone else to leave feedback based on your feelings.   Roll Eyes 

You seem to like being a hypocrite.  You complain about something, then go and do the exact same thing yourself.  Pick a side and stick with it.

Thank you for removing your garbage feedback.  It certainly removes that barrier from me removing your feedback. 

For the record, the last complaint I had about AndrewWilliams requesting a SSN was on Sep 21.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:50:01 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 08:08:00 PM by AndrewWilliams

Since Vod has no shame, I implore everyone to give Vod negative feedback for continuously harassing Christians on this forum, until he removes his false feedbacks.

You are complaining because I left feedback based on my feelings, then you go and ask everyone else to leave feedback based on your feelings.   Roll Eyes  

You seem to like being a hypocrite.  You complain about something, then go and do the exact same thing yourself.  Pick a side and stick with it.

Thank you for removing your garbage feedback.  It certainly removes that barrier from me removing your feedback.  

For the record, the last complaint I had about AndrewWilliams requesting a SSN was on Sep 21.

First off thanks for removing 1 of the 2 negs you had on my feedback. The remaining feedback is hogwash, so please take that down too.

Your "feelings" were wrong. Targeting someone because of their race or religion is wrong. You took it down, so kudos for that, we all make mistakes. That's all.

I'm not a hypocrite, I just get angry when people pick on other people. If someone is going to push, I push back. That' the way I am.

Again, I don't ask for social security numbers. I've gone through all my PM's and threads (especially on Sep 21) and there is nothing like that.

Only people I was talking to on that date was Professor James Moriarty who is Turkish and offered his national ID number as collateral since he had no collateral to give.
He had requested a loan on the Lenders forum. I declined since I have no use for it, and I wanted real collateral.
Other person was i3lome who I lent to, and I never asked him for his social. He has confirmed this numerous times.

I am wondering if someone didn't create a sock puppet account and message you that just to agitate things.

So, since I have nothing to hide, please post the screenshot or info of the user who claims that I asked for a social security number. Mods can go in their PMs and see I never asked for it. Simple.

If  I did ask for something like that, I honestly don't remember it. My only rationalization would be someone who had no collateral and to use it as a mechanism to post a "late" to their credit if they were late on the loan. It obviously would require drawing up an agreement (a lot of hassle). But again I looked and couldn't find anything.

If you don't want to go through the drama, just remove the neg feedback. It's obvious I am not an identity thief, and my personal religious beliefs should not be a factor.

I don't hold grudges and would be more than happy to close/delete this thread, posts related to this. Just want a resolution.

Thanks for reading.

AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:34:53 PM

Still waiting on Vod....
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:37:20 PM

Still waiting on Vod....
Still waiting on your (watch and learn) investigation about BFL.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 10:54:46 PM

Still waiting on Vod....

I've added to my signature that I will no longer accept anonymous scam reports, and I've removed that negative feedback I couldn't prove in the open forum due to a promise I made.

This should end the entire "abuse of trust system" issue.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:39:07 AM

I thought you were going to remove your neg trust on AW?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:22:08 AM

Still waiting on Vod....

I've added to my signature that I will no longer accept anonymous scam reports, and I've removed that negative feedback I couldn't prove in the open forum due to a promise I made.

This should end the entire "abuse of trust system" issue.

What is this? So you took down the two neg feedbacks you put on my trust, only to put a new one up?

I said I would close the thread when it's resolved.

Take it down and be done with it already. Enough drama. Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

Vod 0: -0 / +1(1)   2013-11-12   0.00000000   
Reference   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329358.0
This guy is a troll and UNTRUSTWORTHY. Likes to accuse random users of things he cannot prove, and abuses the trust system.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 05:41:13 AM

I am sorry AndrewWilliams; I am sorry Tomatocage, but I do not trust this person.

He has been PMing and asking people to leave me negative feedback for no reason.
He has been leaving negative trust for other people for no reason.
Personally, he has been incredibly disrespectful to me in his language and actions.

Trust is never permanent, but right now I'm feeling very bullied.

Ramen

AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:56:01 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 06:07:22 AM by AndrewWilliams

I am sorry AndrewWilliams; I am sorry Tomatocage, but I do not trust this person.

He has been PMing and asking people to leave me negative feedback for no reason.
He has been leaving negative trust for other people for no reason.
Personally, he has been incredibly disrespectful to me in his language and actions.

Trust is never permanent, but right now I'm feeling very bullied.

Yes, I asked just_me to do so because you gave him unwarranted neg feedback.
But, you took care of it and removed it. Kudos for that.

Disrespect?
If you want to talk about disrespect, you can start with you bashing Christianity repeatedly on this forum. You often trolled me in threads having nothing to do with you.

Any mud slung at you has been in return for your oppression against me or others. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not sit idly by when someone attacks me.

The ONLY neg trust I have showing for anyone is lucullus.
He got it for giving me TWO neg feedbacks for saying I am a scammer and con artist, both unfounded. He seemed to be following your lead to be honest, as I've never had any interaction with him or done business with him.

If someone give you a neg feedback which is false or unwarranted, you absolutely should give that person a neg feedback back. Period.

Bullying? Really? That seams to be the perfect term for what you have been doing on here.

The point is I said I was willing to do a cease fire with you, yet you continue to antagonize. Move forward.

Trust is not a whitelist for who YOU trust and don't trust, especially when it's not based on trading.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:01:39 AM

Does anyone else have the feeling vod is a shill?  We know they exist, and what exactly does he contribute to the community?

Funny he has the audacity to talk about people twisting words, I can't count the number of times he's twisted something I've said to try and tarnish my words to the community.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:15:07 AM

Now vod has changed it to:

AndrewWilliams 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-11-13   0.00000000      
I do not trust this person.

Listen. I have never done business with you.

Unless you are a psychic mind reader you do not have the ability to ascertain if I am trustworthy.

In fact, my trade history shows that I am infact a trustworthy person.

If you don't trust me, don't trade with me. Posting something like that in neg feedback is nonsense.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 08:01:59 PM

Trust is not a whitelist for who YOU trust and don't trust, especially when it's not based on trading.

Your opinion, and one you yourself don't even follow.   Roll Eyes

You've marked just_me as trustworthy, but you've never traded with him. Unless you are a psychic mind reader you do not have the ability to ascertain if he is trustworthy.  You added him because he is in your cult - a very personal reason.  Hypocrite.  I haven't done trades with most of the people in my trust list - same as tomatocage and dozens of others around here.  You actually want us to wait until people get scammed before we tag the obvious scammers?

Don't tell ME who I can put on MY trust list.   Angry

I consider this abuse issue resolved. 

AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:09:06 PM

Your opinion, and one you yourself don't even follow.   Roll Eyes

You've marked just_me as trustworthy, but you've never traded with him. Unless you are a psychic mind reader you do not have the ability to ascertain if he is trustworthy.  You added him because he is in your cult - a very personal reason.  Hypocrite.  I haven't done trades with most of the people in my trust list - same as tomatocage and dozens of others around here.  You actually want us to wait until people get scammed before we tag the obvious scammers?

Don't tell ME who I can put on MY trust list.   Angry

I consider this abuse issue resolved.  

I don't have an issue with giving POSITIVE trust to someone you haven't traded with.
I did it with just_me to offset the neg you gave him. I believe in helping those who are unfairly attacked. Has nothing to do with religion. Hypocrite yourself.

But you crossed the line in giving me NEGATIVE feedback because of your personal feelings.

I'm not a scammer, please get over your incorrect feelings.

This is not resolved until you drop your personal vendetta against me and remove that stupid neg feedback. You must like drama or something.

Get over yourself!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 09:19:43 PM

I don't have an issue with giving POSITIVE trust to someone you haven't traded with.

AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:34:37 PM

What? You can give positive trust for people who "look out for the community" and "spot scammers" Roll Eyes

What part of that do you not agree with?

Leave me out of your feedback. Period.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 10:54:54 PM

Remember AW getting his panties in a knot because I mentioned religion in trust?  

Check out this sent feedback from the same user.  Smiley   Pro-cult seems to be ok in trust I guess.  lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104135

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:00:12 PM

In all fairness "Vod" did apologise right after it. He's given trust to Tomatocage because he does a great deal and helps newbies and others.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 11:04:08 PM

In all fairness "Vod" did apologise right after it. He's given trust to Tomatocage because he does a great deal and helps newbies and others.

Thanks, but that's actually backwards. Tomatocage has given trust to me.  Smiley

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:34:08 PM

Thanks, but that's actually backwards. Tomatocage has given trust to me.  Smiley

Oh. My brain sometimes. But, that still proves my point. Tomatocage investigates a lot of users and evaluates them closely. He obviously thought you was trustworthy enough to give you that trust. I see you at the lending section a lot warning users about some members not offering collateral etc.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:04:18 AM

Oh. My brain sometimes. But, that still proves my point. Tomatocage investigates a lot of users and evaluates them closely. He obviously thought you was trustworthy enough to give you that trust. I see you at the lending section a lot warning users about some members not offering collateral etc.

Thank you for the kind words Welsh.  I do expend effort trying to keep scammers out of this forum, but it is a losing battle that is turning more political every day.  Sad

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: