Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abuse of the trust system by Vod  (Read 6854 times)
AndrewWilliams (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:29:30 PM

I'm sure everyone finds it as entertaining as I do.  Smiley

You've left me negative feedback as well, so as far as I am concerned all is right in the world!

Now you can spend the rest of this day convincing other cult members you are all not crazy.   Wink

Entertaining if you consider your disgusting rants against Christianity as an exercise in hate.

I'm sure people find you hate filled posts more revealing about you, if anything. Anyone with a brain would avoid doing business with you based on that.

The neg feedback shall remain for you as long as you keep abusing the feedback system.  Grin
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:29:43 PM

BadBear, you honestly think it's OK for him to continue bashing a religion in multiple threads?

He's entitled to his opinion, same as you.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:33:35 PM

Again AW, I don't hate cult members.  I feel sorry for them.  I'm actually very at peace with myself.  Smiley

You want nothing to do with me?  This thread was an odd choice then.  How about putting me on ignore?

You have a funny way. Do you consider insulting God and the Holy Bible a way of showing your sorrow?  Roll Eyes

That's laughable.

Yes, you read correctly, nothing to do with you. Take your piddly feedback off and be done already. How many times do you need to go over the same thing? Don't involve me in your slander and you will be OK.

I've done the ignore thing, but then was alerted to you slandering me, so no thanks.
pyra-proxy

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:48:50 PM

He's entitled to his opinion, same as you.

Trust system has no room for opinion, at least if it was worth anything....  Such as you and tomatoecage leaving positive trust for him being an "internet policeman", that's opinion and you're potentially setting up a scammer to defraud others based on your opinion, if you've had BTC/etc. dealings of value with him then by all means trust may be warranted but "internet policeman" in and of itself does not warrant trust.... this system is clearly flawed (at best), fraudulent even since this system can make/break honest BTC business with or without regard to actual factual evidence of trustworthiness.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:50:14 PM

Am I a cult member vod?

I never had any spiritual or religious upbringing in my life, ever.  Yet somehow, through altering my consciousness I have been able to perceive a higher understanding of the universe, or god.

Are you part of an organized religious cult dank?
No.  Everything I believe has came from within.

But if you believe only in science, wouldn't that make you apart of the science cult, vod?

"internet policeman"
Since when are policeman trustworthy?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndrewWilliams (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:53:09 PM

Trust system has no room for opinion, at least if it was worth anything....  Such as you and tomatoecage leaving positive trust for him being an "internet policeman", that's opinion and you're potentially setting up a scammer to defraud others based on your opinion, if you've had BTC/etc. dealings of value with him then by all means trust may be warranted but "internet policeman" in and of itself does not warrant trust.... this system is clearly flawed (at best), fraudulent even since this system can make/break honest BTC business with or without regard to actual factual evidence of trustworthiness.

Exactly.

It's obvious people like Sod abuse is to their own benefit.

I feel like it was meant for good, but the only way for it to be effective is for it to be relegated to only trades.
Too many people *ahem* abusing it by putting their opinions on a person, all the way to outright abuse like Sod (Vod).

Keeping trust in people like Sod only invites chaos.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:56:41 PM

AW you have negative trust against people you have never traded with. 

Hypocrite as usual.   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:03:08 PM

Trust system has no room for opinion
Really?
Trust has no room for opinion?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
pyra-proxy

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:09:29 PM

Really?

Correct, it should be supported by evidence that granted trust was warranted.  This is not difficult, bought something deal went good, invested in something and investment operated as outlined or conversly exchange went foul due to non-payment or non-delivery of goods/services or investment operator ran off with funds etc.

Where a system like this runs most significantly bad is when you get the "I trust this person because I think they are cool" or "I don't trust this persion because of their race/creed/religion/political view/forum handle/bad grammar/etc." .... this is what leads to threads like this one.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:11:34 PM

Really?
Of course not. I always post a poll before red-painting, to make sure I'm accurate.
And before you argue, polling has nothing to do with trust or opinion.

Right?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

Am I a cult member vod?
Are you part of an organized religious cult dank?
No.  Everything I believe has came from within.

Then obviously you're not part of a cult.  You've lost your way on your own.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:07:17 PM

I was lost my whole life until I connected to the higher dimensions of the universe for guidance.  Now I know my purpose is to connect the higher realms of consciousness with the physical plane and I will do so by consciously killing my ego and flying.  You sure you aren't talking about yourself that's lost?

What do you believe in vod?  I know what you don't believe in, but it's what we do believe that matters.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:09:13 PM

I was lost my whole life until I connected to the higher dimensions of the universe for guidance.  Now I know my purpose is to connect the higher realms of consciousness with the physical plane and I will do so by consciously killing my ego and flying.  You sure you aren't talking about yourself that's lost?

What do you believe in vod?  I know what you don't believe in, but it's what we do believe that matters.
Can't you just play guitar, please?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:10:02 PM

Pretty sure he believes in the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:11:26 PM

I was lost my whole life until I connected to the higher dimensions of the universe for guidance.  Now I know my purpose is to connect the higher realms of consciousness with the physical plane and I will do so by consciously killing my ego and flying.  You sure you aren't talking about yourself that's lost?

What do you believe in vod?  I know what you don't believe in, but it's what we do believe that matters.

I shouldn't have encouraged this by replying;  there are many better threads than this to discuss your nonsense.  This is for my "abuse" of the trust system.   Wink

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:34:51 PM

I was lost my whole life until I connected to the higher dimensions of the universe for guidance.  Now I know my purpose is to connect the higher realms of consciousness with the physical plane and I will do so by consciously killing my ego and flying.  You sure you aren't talking about yourself that's lost?

What do you believe in vod?  I know what you don't believe in, but it's what we do believe that matters.

I shouldn't have encouraged this by replying;  there are many better threads than this to discuss your nonsense.  This is for my "abuse" of the trust system.   Wink
So you can derail every thread I post in but you can't answer a simple question that is quite relevant to this thread, for I have no faith you are anything but a paid shill starting ruckus on this community.  You don't seem to have any real job, you are always on here, you don't seem to have any real beliefs other than to put down others, all you do is cause negativity for the whole community which trickles throughout the world.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:53:41 PM

So you can derail every thread I post in but you can't answer a simple question that is quite relevant to this thread, for I have no faith you are anything but a paid shill starting ruckus on this community.  You don't seem to have any real job, you are always on here, you don't seem to have any real beliefs other than to put down others, all you do is cause negativity for the whole community which trickles throughout the world.

I certainly will answer a simple question that is quite relevant to this thread.  What is it? 

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:54:59 PM

How much does the government pay you?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:55:21 PM

Or shall I say, special interest groups?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:07:11 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 01:38:26 AM by Vod

Or shall I say, special interest groups?

Not sure how this is relevant to my "abusing" the trust system, but you will find your answer here.

Same place I answered it before, and same place you read it before.   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=311527.msg3617328#msg3617328

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: