Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is BTC-Alpha good exchange for listing?  (Read 198 times)
jainanshul (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Hi,

Anyone know about btc-alpha exchange?

Is it good for listing a coin? can i trust after payment to it for listing a coin?

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Hi,

Anyone know about btc-alpha exchange?

Is it good for listing a coin? can i trust after payment to it for listing a coin?

lame shill...

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

BTC_Alpha

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:27:45 AM

Hello dear Bitcointalkers!

The BTC-Alpha cryptocurrency exchange today is more than 200,000 registered users from different parts of the world. In four years, the exchange has not only grown but also firmly strengthened its reputation as one of the safest in the world, gained fame and a number of achievements in the top rankings of the industry.

The exchange entered the ratings of the TOP-100 in Coinmarketcap in terms of trading volumes, the TOP-15 most secure crypto exchanges in the world and the TOP-5 largest and most visited cryptocurrency exchanges in the CIS.

The platform has developed two native mobile applications for trading, created two terminals - standard and advanced for trading and launched its own internal exchange token.
We've recently launched the Dark mode option to our interface. Now our team expands payment opportunities as well as provides 24/7 customer support.

Be better with BTC-Alpha.com!
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:53:48 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1), dkbit98 (1), Bitcoin_Arena (1)

BTC-Alpha has been subjected to a hacker attack. The encrypted passwords of the users have been compromised, but the funds are not affected. This was stated by the CEO of the exchange Vitaly Bodnar, hackers vulnerability in the system and conducted a DDoS attack.

He added that the hackers promised to leak the source code of the trading platform on github. The reason for the attack, according to the CEO of the exchange, was the leaking of information. The BTC-Alpha security group is studying this version.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 01:21:35 AM

Generally, I wouldn't consider BTC-Alpha a good exchange. I personally know of somebody who had a problem with the exchange, contacted support, and ended up bombarded with phishing DMs. Having your coin admitted to this kind of exchange is, therefore, not really a progress.

If you have a low-quality project, BTC-Alpha may be good enough for your coin. But if you consider your project and coin precious, then go for decent and popular exchanges. Of course, it is also about the money. If you don't have that much of a budget for coin listing, you'll probably end up choosing the low-quality ones.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:45:12 AM

Website https://btc-alpha.com / everything also has a status on maintenance and there is no news and detailed analysis of what actually happened from the exchange managers.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:59:30 PM

Website https://btc-alpha.com / everything also has a status on maintenance and there is no news and detailed analysis of what actually happened from the exchange managers.
I don't know why, but my mind is just thinking about an exit scam. I will be damned if they come back and operate normally like before.

The Last video was release five days ago, but I don't know Russian. Could some Russian-speaking member please help us decode what he said ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5DE3oBhjfo

Not activity on their Twitter account this month.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:39:18 PM

I don't know why, but my mind is just thinking about an exit scam. I will be damned if they come back and operate normally like before.

The Last video was release five days ago, but I don't know Russian. Could some Russian-speaking member please help us decode what he said ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5DE3oBhjfo

Not activity on their Twitter account this month.

A new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ZR7IlDh3s has appeared in which BTC-Alpha CEO Vitaly Bodnar announced the gradual resumption of the exchange. It follows from his words that already now users can restore access rights to accounts. At the same time, they must necessarily establish two factor authentication. Customers are also advised to change their email and other account passwords if they match the BTC-Alpha passwords. At the moment, the exchange's website is online and there is hope for users to return their funds.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 04:12:40 PM

A bit of unpleasant news about BTC Alpha, the operators of the LockBit ransomware virus have made publicly available the data of users (38,893 from Russia) of the British BTC-Alpha exchange. Thus, KYC data of users containing: full name, addresses, phone numbers, document numbers (passports, driver's licenses and others), dates of birth got into the network.
https://t.me/dataleak/2472
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: