Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ONECOIN ponzi scheme!  (Read 132 times)
markhudson2002 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

The Central Bank of Samoa has launched an investigation into the notorious OneCoin cryptocurrency investment scheme, which is a Bulgaria based pyramid scheme. OneCoin has been subject to numerous investigations by multiple countries like Italy, Finland and India.

This pyramid scheme has already been fined with 2.59 million euros by Italy in 2017. Now, the Samoan officials are investigating if the country’s people have been defrauded.

Last week, the governor of Samoa Central Bank, Maiava Atalina Ainu’u-Enari told the Samoa Observer, “[OneCoin] is a snare that is used to catch people’s money.” It has also been reported by the local media that Samoan church ministers might be a part of this scheme as well though there is no clarity on the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Ponzi with pyramid schemes is very harmful to the public, and it should get heavy penalties and fines very much, by draining the public money is a very cruel crime, I agree with the fine made Italy.
d-unknown

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

the team members have been associated with these kind of scams before ONECOIN happened.

https://coingape.com/onecoin-scam-samoan-central-bank-launches-investigations/
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

The Central Bank of Samoa has launched an investigation into the notorious OneCoin cryptocurrency investment scheme, which is a Bulgaria based pyramid scheme. OneCoin has been subject to numerous investigations by multiple countries like Italy, Finland and India.

This pyramid scheme has already been fined with 2.59 million euros by Italy in 2017. Now, the Samoan officials are investigating if the country’s people have been defrauded.

Last week, the governor of Samoa Central Bank, Maiava Atalina Ainu’u-Enari told the Samoa Observer, “[OneCoin] is a snare that is used to catch people’s money.” It has also been reported by the local media that Samoan church ministers might be a part of this scheme as well though there is no clarity on the same.

the central bank of samoa is samoas pyramid system they are now seeking someone to fight, to hide reality away, nevertheless i dont like onecoin, we also need to be suspicious of samoa as well

d-unknown

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

the central bank of samoa is samoas pyramid system they are now seeking someone to fight, to hide reality away, nevertheless i dont like onecoin, we also need to be suspicious of samoa as well
ure trying to infer that samoan's were also involved in it ?
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:10:34 PM
Merited by RYXES (1)

Ponzi with pyramid schemes is very harmful to the public, and it should get heavy penalties and fines very much, by draining the public money is a very cruel crime, I agree with the fine made Italy.

all currencies are pyramid systems...

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

ure trying to infer that samoan's were also involved in it ?

no i just warned form activism of the central banks, the central banks are also ponzi scheme pyramid systems in their ways actually....

nevertheless they are right onecoin is not a good cryptocurrency

d-unknown

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

whats wrong with the pyramind systems though ?
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

whats wrong with the pyramind systems though ?

they can be quite exploitive and self centered.... like ancient islamic oasises, i am not going to describe them here though i doubt people can imagine such pyramid systems today....

well jes one coin is hunted as a pyramid system and ponzi scheme, the difference to a ponzi scheme is that it was never going to build anything just to delude people and run away instead of building capital

if the samoan central bank shares this interpretation of mine, then it is just a pyramid system not a ponzi scheme.

regards

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Onecoin has been a famous pyramid schemes for a long time. In my country, many people invested in this coin and lost their money.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Is it proven that onecoin is a ponzi ?
Yes.  About 3 years ago.  WTF?  Are you guys really that dumb?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Is it proven that onecoin is a ponzi ?
Yes.  About 3 years ago.  WTF?  Are you guys really that dumb?

its astounding why do people bother building those short term oriented token in the first place...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: