Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [10-04-2018]Former Facebook, Twitter Comms Expert Joins Coinbase  (Read 79 times)
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Former Facebook, Twitter Comms Expert Joins Coinbase As Communications VP
Rachel Horowitz, a former Facebook and Twitter communications expert has joined the US-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase as Vice President of Communications, the company announced Monday, April 9.

Rachael Horwitz joins Coinbase from Spark Capital, a Coinbase investor, where she held a high position in the communications department. She had also served as communications expert at Facebook and Twitter.

Read More: https://bitzamp.com/former-facebook-twitter-comms-expert-joins-coinbase-communications-vp/
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

When I glance at this thread, I was rapt because I thought it was the FB and twitter issues in cryptocurrency. But when I read the article, I found out that the article is for the Former Fb and twitter expert, Rachel Horowitz who gave her loyalty in coinbase. Well, that's great! Coinbase will benefit more by the expertise of Ms. Horowitz.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

When I glance at this thread, I was rapt because I thought it was the FB and twitter issues in cryptocurrency. But when I read the article, I found out that the article is for the Former Fb and twitter expert, Rachel Horowitz who gave her loyalty in coinbase. Well, that's great! Coinbase will benefit more by the expertise of Ms. Horowitz.
Thanks for the review please visit https://news.bitzamp.com to read more
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: