Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ICO) Minerone - The World's Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining Operation  (Read 285 times)
newico (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:57:12 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 08:57:31 PM by newico

Current Bonus 10%

Why MinerOne?

The World's Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining  Operation.
Not a pool. Not a cloud. Miner One is today's most advanced mining equipment and ultra-low-cost electricity. So everyone profits.

What is MinerOne?

Miner One is a cutting-edge, crowdfunded cryptocurrency mining operation built and managed
by a team of data center industry experts and professionals on behalf of the Miner One
Community. Miner One Community Members contribute to building Miner One mining centers
and share their output transparently and equitably using Ethereum-based smart contracts.

Advantages to investors:

-Very strong, clear and innovative concept based on real business
-Powerful and highly-experienced team
-Soft Cap 3 000 ETH , hard cap – 200 000 ETH

WEBSITE  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

( The site has a lot of information about the project)

Wink
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

The calculator is available on the WEBSITE

Wink

Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Another shit ico
You guys better be careful
Being in Europe and offering guaranteed returns is not a good mix
If btc goes to sub 4K I hope you have a good legal team once the lawsuits come in

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:59:41 PM by newico

Another shit ico
You guys better be careful
Being in Europe and offering guaranteed returns is not a good mix
If btc goes to sub 4K I hope you have a good legal team once the lawsuits come in

The site has a star

* All illustrations and examples are based on good faith estimates by Miner One and should not be considered a promise or a guarantee, nor an offer to purchase or sell securities. For detailed estimates and calculations, please see the Miner One White Paper

Also read

I see your calculations are based on a bitcoin (BTC) price of USD 14,000. What if it’s less?

We estimate that Miner One can mine profitably within a broad range of BTC values. Our White Paper details numerous scenarios in addition to that one. Miner One can even protect you from BTC volatility and serious downturns. Please read the White Paper at WEBSITE for more scenarios and an explanation of the Miner One “Cushion Effect” that can amortise BTC volatility.

Maybe bitcoin will not grow. Maybe bitcoin will fall. Then there will be no such profits.
Maybe the profit is different. With a bad scenario for bitcoin.
A bad scenario is possible.

We have a number of scenarios described in White Paper

Mining bitcoin can be very profitable under current conditions if you are paying ultra-low-electricity rates and using cutting-edge-equipment obtained at wholesale prices. Please note that our calculations are a good faith estimate, not a promise or obligation. Many factors beyond any single person’s or entity’s control influence mining profitability. But, under current conditions, we believe we can deliver excellent returns on your investment.
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

More information on the WEBSITE  Wink

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

So are you part of the team or just an investor to this project? Such mining operation is only good for the owners but for the investors, not a guarantee to really earn much profit.
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 03:32:15 PM by newico

So are you part of the team or just an investor to this project? Such mining operation is only good for the owners but for the investors, not a guarantee to really earn much profit.

Hi! I'm not from the team, but I can answer some questions. I think this is a good offer for those who want to invest in bitcoin mining.
Of course there are projects that can give much more profit.  Smiley
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

You wrote. "Miner One is an ultra-modern work with crypto-currency processing, based on the reverse graphics, built and managed
a group of experts and professionals in the field of data processing on behalf of Miner One. "The question is: What is a reverse schedule? Forgive not a professional, but I want to understand.

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

You wrote. "Miner One is an ultra-modern work with crypto-currency processing, based on the reverse graphics, built and managed
a group of experts and professionals in the field of data processing on behalf of Miner One. "The question is: What is a reverse schedule? Forgive not a professional, but I want to understand.

Thank you for your questions. Could you please explain what do you mean by "reverse schedule"?
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

in our white paper on page 23 you can find our roadmap - what and when is going to happen i.e

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

More information on the WEBSITE  Wink
newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Token Sale is Live and Selling Out Quickly!

FAQ

What is Miner One? What is the difference between Miner One and other ICOs?

Miner One is a community of people who want to mine cryptocurrency profitably by combining resources to achieve savings on cutting-edge equipment, professional maintenance, and ultra-low-cost electricity. We are conducting an Initial Coin Offering, or “ICO”, to raise funds and build the World’s Biggest Crowdfunded Crypto Mining Operation. The Miner One “coin” will be the MIO Token. Once Miner One is built and mining cryptocurrency, MIO Holders will all share the output based on the MIO Tokens each holds. ICOs are used to fundraise for many different kinds of projects.

What are the benefits and advantages of Miner One?

In short: it’s participation in cryptocurrency mining at optimum efficiency and sharing of the output equitably without the hassle of doing it yourself. It’s a better deal than “cloud” mining, more efficient than most mining pools, and more stable than buying cryptocurrency outright. Despite recent turbulence in cryptocurrency markets, mining done right can be very profitable. Miner One means leveraging the power of community to get the absolute-best technology, lowest costs, and best possible returns.

What’s your overall strategy?

Our strategy is very straightforward: 1) raise funds, 2) leverage those funds to procure the best mining equipment and other necessities at the lowest possible prices, 3) set up the hardware in a suitable facility; 4) start mining; 5) distribute what we mine minus electricity and basic operating/maintenance costs to the Miner One Community (i.e., MIO Token Holders).

What is cryptocurrency mining?

In a cryptocurrency network, mining is the validation of transactions in that cryptocurrency. The encryption necessary to do it requires significant computing power. For contributing to this effort, successful miners receive cryptocurrency as a reward.

newico (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

What is bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralised digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The bitcoin network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.

What is blockchain?
A blockchain is the technology on which cryptocurrency is based. A blockchain is basically a continuously growing list of records called blocks that are linked and secured using cryptography. It can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way. When used for cryptocurrency, it is managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for validating new blocks. If you successfully validate a new block, you get cryptocurrency as a reward. This is called cryptocurrency (or “crypto”) mining.

How do I invest in Miner One?
Participate in the Miner One ICO and Crowdsale starting February 15, 2018 and acquire MIO Tokens. in BTC.

What is cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: