Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Airdrop  (Read 196 times)
green_fish (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Attention, everybody! The telegraph machine asked people to fill in the secret keys of the wallet address!

It's obviously a scam! Don't give away the secret keys of your wallet address in any case, and you won't be fooled!

Basic Attention Airdrop Bot
Basic Attention Token Airdrop
Please, enter the private key of your Ethereum wallet “wallet address” in order to automatically sign the special encrypted message that will verify that it is actually your wallet (We will not send BAT Token to fake wallets).
Enter Your Private Key: (64 character)

Note: This is safe. We DO NOT use, store or collect your personal data (such as private key). This form is fully encrypted and secured by the SSL standard and MD5 hashing protocol. No one will be able to access your wallet and you can update your wallet address.
[/UpdateEthAddress]
Confirm to get more 100 BAT.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Wow that is very obvious scam/steal attempt by those filthy beggars only an idiot will fall for that and you know what always do if i saw this kind of scam? I always troll them by i giving the private key of zero balanced address . Anyways thank you for informing us about this kind of scam attempt i hope those guys will get their Karma for their wrong doings.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

I have seen the drop, the announcement on sell founder tokens to Airdrop participants, 0.01 the ETH, you get 35 bat, give the wallet address, browse through block chain area check transaction information to this address!

It's obviously a scam!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Attention, everybody! The telegraph machine asked people to fill in the secret keys of the wallet address!

It's obviously a scam! Don't give away the secret keys of your wallet address in any case, and you won't be fooled!

Please, enter the private key of your Ethereum wallet “wallet address” in order to automatically sign the special encrypted message that will verify that it is actually your wallet (We will not send BAT Token to fake wallets).

Note: This is safe. We DO NOT use, store or collect your personal data (such as private key). This form is fully encrypted and secured by the SSL standard and MD5 hashing protocol. No one will be able to access your wallet and you can update your wallet address.
[/UpdateEthAddress]

yes thanks, i will keep my privat keys well and no give it to anyone. and use metamask as a double key for me. so far metamask is very helpful in maintaining my wallet.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Only a fool will give you a private key, of course we will not be fooled, thank you for giving this warning
Jongos123

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

waw is obviously obvious fraud, how can the private key of our wallet requested just like that? do not do it! this is a fraud but like a joke, they think we are fools who are easily fooled
Thank you for reminding
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Smile 😃, thanks for the info. It’s absolutely useful especially, for noobs in the industry. It’s obviously a scam project, whenever you come across them requesting for private key which is absolutely confidential. Shame on those useless guys out there waiting to rip guys of their hard earned money.
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

Activity: 112

I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

Be careful and never share it with third party

CRYPTOADS MARKETPLACE | | A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

that's some kind of airdrop that you should avoid. I encounter a lot of airdrops like that, its obvious that it is some kind of scam, they will get everything you have on your wallet if you accidentally fill out the form with your private key.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

obviously its also scam airdrop ,so that people could aware to this kind of transaction to avoid from their mistake,its only fool people if you can give your private key for them,so that its should be great to share with this specially in the newbie from their awareness  to know the basic strategy of scam airdrop,,
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

what's the key wallet for?
whether a password or private key?
I have not really understood what you are saying. Huh
indeed a private key is very secret, and should not be indiscriminate others know.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Anything that asks you to provide a private key is a scam.
So don't believe these dots, what you need to do is just ignore them.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

well a lot of airdrop is scam. and a lot of people are attracted in this system because they can get a free money. but if airdrop didnt distribute the payment of participants, the participants will be angry. here comes the logic, why we always like a free money if this is not true otherwise we can have our own money using our ability. or we can get profit using a bounty..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Today most of the airdrop is really scam, but now more and more. I think that now more and more scam is in airdrop, because today I notice more and more airdrops which are scam, so be careful. I think it's dangerous.
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

lots of airdrops now are scams ... they collect your email address and then send you phishing emails from current icos hoping you will respond and enter your information of their fake website.  Check the links on ANY coin related email you get dont click on links from emails!
jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

[/UpdateEthAddress]

You can add to this a Dentacoin Airdrop bot, They are giving 10,000 DCN but in order to receive you should put your private key on bot,  they also tell what you write above. They telling that it is safe and they don't store data such as private key but heck, this scammers is getting worse. Please everyone keep your private key safe. Don't believe in this shitty bots made by beggars
The Iconoclast

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

If someone is stupid enough to give his private key, he deserves to be cheated.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

it is 100% scam airdrop. It is important information for people who are still new in the world of crypto in order to be careful to join any airdrop. Moreover, recently many airdrops have not had value as like last year. it makes me lazy to hunt airdrop.

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

It's really easy to realize this shit is a scam one so no need to create this thread to warn about this scam airdrop cause I think nobody will fall into this stupid trap. Beside this is the reason why I don't wanna join airdrop, a lot of scam airdrops and so many trash airdops, and I don't want to waste my time in this kind of earning money depend on luck Smiley

flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

thanks mate for the info. i do protect always my privatekeys and personal info when signing of any airdrops from the social media and forum also. and im using metamask always when im trading my tokens in any decentralized market.  

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: