Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:10:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marinecoin spam  (Read 270 times)
JShade5 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

Idk if marinecoin is rewarding users for spamming bitcointalk... but that's basically all that is happening.
byebyehi

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Deeponion spam has been a lot worse, Same with any other alt basically.  I was a bit skeptical of mtc at first but its actually a fair distribution like raiblocks was so I have nothing against it.  Bythe way mtc was the only coin to be ranked above bitcoin on coinmarketcap before.
flymedia89

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Marinecoin is a good coin in the future. I bought 1.3 million MTC. I will keep it until reaching the best price X100 times I would consider selling MTC out. The current MTC is still very cheap to invest.
fakenewsbuster

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Idk if marinecoin is rewarding users for spamming bitcointalk... but that's basically all that is happening.
I am sorry to hear that you feel that Marinecoin posts are spam. Why don't you join the community to find out of it is a legitimate project instead of shitposting like this? The project's ICO is almost entirely an airdrop based on a promotional bounty and managed by Artificial Intelligence (AI). A lot of us in the community are working hard to educate all regarding this and then posts like yours make us sad that people don't make any effort to research and try to be keyboard warriors.

A few points for your consideration:
1. Marinecoin ICO is being managed by an AI engine called Jarvis which makes suggestions to ICO seekers before posting to Bitcointalk. Jarvis then compares the actual posted message with its original suggestion(s) to see if the post merits an airdrop to the participant and accordingly rewards him/her with MTC.
2. Jarvis is currently in its learning phase and hence makes sentence/phrase suggestions that may look spammy and lacking in grammar. Hence, a lot of posts made by certain members may look spammy. Over time as Jarvis learns more, its language will improve and consequently post quality will too. Hope we will then see a change in your attitude. Or not.
3. Many of our Community Members' posts were unfairly deleted probably because some users reported them. One of our community members refers to these users as "bad apples of the tree" and rightly so. Please understand that the project cannot be a scam if there is no ask. The dev never asked for any money from anyone. He has so far been running the project out of his own pocket. And will continue to do so. Nobody needs to pay a single dime for getting the airdrop. All he asks from others is to be a valuable member of the community. You could do this by promoting the project, build DApps on the Marinecoin platform or simply just help others get acquainted with MTC.

If you had time enough to make a post like this, I think you can spare 5 minutes to visit the site and check out the project. Hopefully you'll be impressed. In my experience with MTC, I found that it had lightning fast transactions (just do 1 txn to see for yourself; you'll be blown away), zero fees and does not support miners at all (extremely low mining payoffs). What will it be to make you a believer?
simonenergy

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

After I check all the message core dev Bruce wyne said in the discord.
Yes, I admit that i fall in love with mtc.
It is a so attaractive coin. Especially the philosophy concept behind MTC teach me a lot.
So op, why not join the mtc discord and find out the truth for yourself?
You will be surprise.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

I own 450k marinecoins from the airdrop.
Yep it requles 5 threads to give you the airdrop but most of them do the same right?
This coin needs tons of work but i liked the main idea behind it.
Also you are right about spams a little it has been to much (same kind of posts)
Maybe it would be better if people who wants the airdrop reads more about the project and makes better comments
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Notice the same people defending this bs = the same people spamming it
It's a bounty coin, so yes they are probably getting rewarded for this spam.

Avoid it, garbage project
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

of course for free money,
in a shameless way.
create a shit thread almost on "ALL" boards on BTT forum.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
muncuss

Activity: 720
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

All newbie accounts above seem controlled by one person.
This also happened to viberate, which is good project anyway but downgraded by its spammer bounty hunter

fakenewsbuster

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 03:35:07 PM by fakenewsbuster

Since some of you are anyways prejudiced against the project, there's no point in trying to convince you. I tried some time back with a detailed post (if you care to see above) citing the exact reason why some of us are forced to post from Newbie and Brand New Accounts and why some posts look spammy. But to no avail. So I'll let it be. Go on. Trash talk if it gives you peace and don't listen to reason. But your posts are insulting and full of ignorance. Please join the project's Discord channel for a little time to see the community's interaction if some of you think it's the same person making posts.

I tried to explain to some of my friends about the advantages of cryptocurrencies in general and why tokens were necessary. And some of them were just being difficult. They would keep on mumbling "ponzi", "hackers", "mumbo jumbo money". So I stopped trying anymore. I'll do the same with you. Keep on shilling your own projects and don't listen to anyone else.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

This is funny. Make a thread accusing an altcoin of spam and then those spammers spam the spam thread.  Cheesy

97% premine

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578570.msg6324316#msg6324316

fakenewsbuster

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

This is funny. Make a thread accusing an altcoin of spam and then those spammers spam the spam thread.  Cheesy

97% premine

This is old news. Entire pre-mine is now being distributed through the promotional bounty based airdrop. Devs have also bought back all mined coins in Oct'17 for 1 DOGE per MTC. Not able to find the BCT post where they had put up the notice for buyback at the moment.
Total coin supply: 10 Bn
Coins to be distributed through airdrop: 9.5 Bn
Dev will retain: 100 Mn
Still undecided: 400 Mn
So far distributed through airdrop: 1.5 Bn
Block explorer: https://explorer.marinecoin.info/
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Yes they are rewarding. I subscribed to their Bounty until I saw what you have to do. Spam, basically.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

97% premine

they proved the accusation themselves by spamming .
lol they cant even think that if in accusation thread people start to defend with all new accounts without any proper fact then accusation get confirmed in eyes of viewers .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

Yes they are rewarding. I subscribed to their Bounty until I saw what you have to do. Spam, basically.

so now bounty managers will add 1 more section in bounties - twitter , fb , signature , and spam the internet bounty .
seriously even if the project is good then this strategy makes it suspicious .

sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Nice thread. Now let's wait a little longer till they all come over here with their spammy posts and ban them all at once Smiley

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

I am sorry to hear that you feel that Marinecoin posts are spam. Why don't you join the community to find out of it is a legitimate project instead of shitposting like this? The project's ICO is almost entirely an airdrop based on a promotional bounty and managed by Artificial Intelligence (AI). A lot of us in the community are working hard to educate all regarding this and then posts like yours make us sad that people don't make any effort to research and try to be keyboard warriors.

A few points for your consideration:
1. Marinecoin ICO is being managed by an AI engine called Jarvis which makes suggestions to ICO seekers before posting to Bitcointalk. Jarvis then compares the actual posted message with its original suggestion(s) to see if the post merits an airdrop to the participant and accordingly rewards him/her with MTC.
2. Jarvis is currently in its learning phase and hence makes sentence/phrase suggestions that may look spammy and lacking in grammar. Hence, a lot of posts made by certain members may look spammy. Over time as Jarvis learns more, its language will improve and consequently post quality will too. Hope we will then see a change in your attitude. Or not.
3. Many of our Community Members' posts were unfairly deleted probably because some users reported them. One of our community members refers to these users as "bad apples of the tree" and rightly so. Please understand that the project cannot be a scam if there is no ask. The dev never asked for any money from anyone. He has so far been running the project out of his own pocket. And will continue to do so. Nobody needs to pay a single dime for getting the airdrop. All he asks from others is to be a valuable member of the community. You could do this by promoting the project, build DApps on the Marinecoin platform or simply just help others get acquainted with MTC.

If you had time enough to make a post like this, I think you can spare 5 minutes to visit the site and check out the project. Hopefully you'll be impressed. In my experience with MTC, I found that it had lightning fast transactions (just do 1 txn to see for yourself; you'll be blown away), zero fees and does not support miners at all (extremely low mining payoffs). What will it be to make you a believer?

Bla bla bla. How much MTC did you earn now?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

I dont know what this coin is but I think they also had an airdrop in the last couple of weeks right? I can remember something like that... Or was this airdrop just a scam and not official from the team?

sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

I dont know what this coin is but I think they also had an airdrop in the last couple of weeks right? I can remember something like that... Or was this airdrop just a scam and not official from the team?

In order to earn this airdrop they need to create posts about this coin, this is why we are seeing all this spammy crap.

fakenewsbuster

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Bla bla bla. How much MTC did you earn now?

Zero. This post was not meant for airdrop. Only awareness. Hope it was not lost on you.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: