Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm hungover  (Read 1064 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 11:16:40 PM

What are some of the stupidest things you have ever done while drunk?

About 20 years ago I called up a long time family friend who I always liked.  I was smashed and she hung up on me.  So I proceeded to call her back and leave a terrible message about what I wanted to do to her.

I got a call from the police the next day and I haven't spoken to her since.  Sad

Alcohol is a bitch when abused.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:26:36 PM

So remember kids: Never drink 20 liters of beer in one night.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 11:29:25 PM

If you can't hold your fucking drink, don't drink, if you do at least have a trustworthy friend with you that makes sure you don't do anything stupid.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 11:36:40 PM

If you can't hold your fucking drink, don't drink, if you do at least have a trustworthy friend with you that makes sure you don't do anything stupid.

Absolutely.  Oh, my friend was yelling in the background for me to hang up.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:57:20 PM

He should of hung up for you.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:36:44 PM

He should of hung up for you.

once I try this shit and suddenly down and out other day my father at me and I never touch this again Grin

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:39:28 PM

Drop my MMORPG godly weapon...
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:07:24 PM

Well at least theres plenty of other single fine fishes (:
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:44:14 PM

All part of the experience Wink

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 06:47:51 PM

I'm relatively normal when drunk, I don't know why.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:05:06 PM

About 20 years ago I called up a long time family friend who I always liked.  I was smashed and she hung up on me.  So I proceeded to call her back and leave a terrible message about what I wanted to do to her.
I got a call from the police the next day and I haven't spoken to her since.  Sad

I do this all the time, never had any trouble.
Was it an American girl ?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 09:01:23 PM

I do this all the time, never had any trouble.
Was it an American girl ?
Are you for real?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:28:53 PM

I had a fourth of July party last year, took 14 shots and a few double hits of L.  A way smaller friend did the same and he temporary went crazy from the alcohol, we had tripped way harder before with no issue.  He kept warning everyone to keep it down or the cops would come (we were inside on two+ acres of land) and I kept getting him to chill out, only to see him return to his paranoid state.  My girl started throwing up from the alchy and I moved her upstairs (where she continued to barf lol).  By the time I came downstairs I heard "3909 Southall Lane" and he was on the phone.  Immediately, I was like wtf?

I took the phone from him and hung up the call with 911.  I was pretty pissed since I was drunk.  I told him to stay in the bathroom and to not come out.  He kept coming out lol.  I told him I'd knock him the fuck out if he kept coming out of the bathroom.  He kept coming out so I started strangling him trying to get it through his head that police were coming and he couldn't come out of the bathroom, and then a flashlight shines through the window and I let go and just like fuck!

We go outside and I sit on my porch so he couldn't trample through the door.  The guy who called the cops was flopping around on the grass, like a fish, and screamed LSD! at one point. lmao, I was just like wtf dude?

They illegally enter my house, the cops reasoning was that the hookah was a bong and the ash on the table next to the hookah was coke, grey coke.  What's funnier is the cops walk upstairs and did not see my foot and a half bong on the top shelf next to the stairs, rofl.  They did take notice of my full metal airsoft gun and told me I had an ATF violation for having a suppressor (wonder what they thought when they saw a suppressed m4 in this 18 year old's house).

My girl's dad inevitably came and thought I was a piece of shit since I was in the back of a cop car but then he completely forgave me the next day, what a cool fella.

Then I sorta told the cop arresting me how he works for a corrupt government as a tool to enslave humanity - something along those lines.  Probably coulda said it nicer, but I was drunk.

lol, looking back, I did not handle it the proper way, but the way it happened was completely worth going to jail for a night, it was a learning experience and totally funny in retrospective.  I have drank once since then, I'm gonna keep it to a once-twice a year thing tops.

Alcohol is poison.

Sadly, I had a worse experience on alcohol than this where I convinced myself I couldn't do anything and tried to give myself cancer by smoking 8 stogs in a row.  I was having a bad trip, bad sip?  Definitely scared the shit out of my girl, things changed after that, oh well.

Yeah, I'll stick to the herb and an occasional psychedely. Smiley

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:30:47 PM

And maybe the funniest thing was that I kept cleaning up her puke just to see her puke more in the same spot lol, I didn't think about the trashcan three feet away.

Good times. Grin

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

And maybe the funniest thing was that I kept cleaning up her puke just to see her puke more in the same spot lol, I didn't think about the trashcan three feet away.

Good times. Grin
How drunk were you and what did you drink?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:48:27 PM

I had a fourth of July party last year, took 14 shots and a few double hits of L.  
(...)

That's a proper night. It's funny that even if you took all your precautions, your friend fucked up everything and you ended in jail.

It is sometimes too hard to handle yourself, having to manage others is damn stressful.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:05:59 PM

Good times. Grin

It remind me two girls that I met for the first time one year ago. One spent the night vomiting on the blanket of a sofa, I just let her slept there.
The other was puking in the toilet for hours and when I thought she was better, I carried her in my bed for her to rest but 5 minutes after she vomited everywhere including my pyjama. My girlfriend was sleeping just next to and didn't notice anything at all.

I noticed girls have no shame vomiting everywhere. I cannot count the times girls puked on my shoes (they still look ok though).
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:08:40 PM

I had a fourth of July party last year, took 14 shots and a few double hits of L.  
(...)

That's a proper night. It's funny that even if you took all your precautions, your friend fucked up everything and you ended in jail.

It is sometimes too hard to handle yourself, having to manage others is damn stressful.
What is L?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:18:47 PM

Good times. Grin
How drunk were you and what did you drink?
14 shots of vodka.  And probably a sip of something else, idk.

I was quite drunk.  Comparable to the first time I got drunk at the beach with vodka and rum.

I did not throw up however, maybe the acid helped me handle it because I drank a glass or so of rum once this year and I vomited.

Hell yea it was fun.  I took it as a sign that I shouldn't drink.  And every time I drink sorta reinforces that thought.

Sounds like you had a good night too!

(...)

What is L?
LSD.  God's gift to man for consciousness exploration.

MaxBTC1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:22:00 PM

Lots of funny things but never anything stupid.  There's always something in the back of my mind which is saying 'don't be a dick, don't be a dick'
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: