Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] - [HOWDOO] - A SOCIAL NETWORK BUILT FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN WORLD~10M uDoos  (Read 24171 times)
naifyboy

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

any update on the new howdoo blockchain

not sure if you heard yet - they are forking off EOS and will have their own super nodes

Yeah I heard - thanks anyway. Sounds like a great idea for both Howdoo and EOS
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

this token idea is very interesting about anti social. we see problems of bullying, and violence against children and women. I want to know how the development of this coin will be.
ye im sure that howdoo have taken all that into consideration when building howdoo as i hope they would not wanna make the same mistakes as previous social media
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

Howdoo is a decentralized social platform for users, content creators, & advertisers. Designed to stimulate greater trust, openness, and transparency, the platform rewards and empowers the users, content creators, and communities that form the true value of any social network. It's about giving users complete control over their personal data, and the choice of whether or not to monetize such insights; it's about providing the means to measure the trust and reputation of information sources; it's about inspiring content creators, giving them the ability to maintain ownership of their assets across all third party channels, and the opportunity to receive a fair return for their efforts; and it's about giving advertisers the chance to engage with willing audiences, and to incentivize all influencers in a simple and convenient fashion. In other words, we’re developing capabilities that will fundamentally re-shape the concept of social media. Cool Cool Cool Cool
im looking forward to creating my own channel and hopefully earning udoos from it , cant wait
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

I hope this will be lead on the way of crypto world. Howdoo is a great platform where you can used its social media platform that has everything . like gaming , crypto wallet and many other stuff . The news you present will increasingly interest people to use the platform Howdoo. with many advantages that will allow users #Howdoo become a profitable social media platform.
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

The Howdoo met a milestone today as the pre-sale for ICO for the next generation of social media starts today. I heard about Howdoo on YouTube for a couple of months ago and have followed this ICO the past four weeks. The more I look into it, the more potential. This one good go far - #fingerscrossed - investing here!
i already invested and then found out it was going on the eos blockchain and that they reduced the hard cap to 8 mil . it gets better and better , a project that is going to go very far
Mrgeorgepeppard

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

picked up more udoo today, website back running smoothly, nice one guys!
you can also enter the daily competition in the howdoo telegram room and win udoos every day
lefte

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Usernam lefte
Language Greek
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links: https://docs.google.com/document/d/126XzGTUMEKdU4LVutXqDq9AbWvfgO52yXnPIs5a8ZtM/edit?usp=sharing
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y
Do you want to reserve website translation Y
ETH address 0xfbfedc9094c94ae7cae3f1543082d38a029abe79
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

The Howdoo met a milestone today as the pre-sale for ICO for the next generation of social media starts today. I heard about Howdoo on YouTube for a couple of months ago and have followed this ICO the past four weeks. The more I look into it, the more potential. This one good go far - #fingerscrossed - investing here!
i already invested and then found out it was going on the eos blockchain and that they reduced the hard cap to 8 mil . it gets better and better , a project that is going to go very far

Much better for investors now. the reduced HC should increase the price of the tokens
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:19 AM

Saw this guy on Youtube show off a test version of the platform. looks good:

glockstone

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

Glad i got in early. the news about the hard cap just increased the value of my tokens!
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

David(ceo) came into telegram today and said some big new coming in the next few days.  When David says big new u better be ready he continues to impress me as a great ceo.  Howdoo will be big and I reccomend u get on this ship asap.

I am very interested in what he has to say

I assume that you heard the news? Hard cap being reduced down to 8M!
docasvad

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

do not count for twitter. What to do?
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

BIG Changes at Howdoo and MORE: https://medium.com/howdoo/big-changes-at-howdoo-and-more-3f728f1c7c92

do not count for twitter. What to do?

We are checking what is the issue again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mrgeorgepeppard

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

Howdoo is a decentralized social platform for users, content creators, & advertisers. Designed to stimulate greater trust, openness, and transparency, the platform rewards and empowers the users, content creators, and communities that form the true value of any social network. It's about giving users complete control over their personal data, and the choice of whether or not to monetize such insights; it's about providing the means to measure the trust and reputation of information sources; it's about inspiring content creators, giving them the ability to maintain ownership of their assets across all third party channels, and the opportunity to receive a fair return for their efforts; and it's about giving advertisers the chance to engage with willing audiences, and to incentivize all influencers in a simple and convenient fashion. In other words, we’re developing capabilities that will fundamentally re-shape the concept of social media. Cool Cool Cool Cool
the idea of been in control of the data that we create is a comforting at a time when other social media platforms are profiting from this . looking forward to the platform becoming live on ios in a few weeks where i can then start creating my own content .
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

the idea of been in control of the data that we create is a comforting at a time when other social media platforms are profiting from this . looking forward to the platform becoming live on ios in a few weeks where i can then start creating my own content .

if you had android you could try it now
glockstone

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

David(ceo) came into telegram today and said some big new coming in the next few days.  When David says big new u better be ready he continues to impress me as a great ceo.  Howdoo will be big and I reccomend u get on this ship asap.

I am very interested in what he has to say

I assume that you heard the news? Hard cap being reduced down to 8M!

I think it's actually 8.5M, still a great result.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

when does the sale finish?
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

18th june i think
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

18th june i think

12 June

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
star

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

#Video Creation Campaign
Video link 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky7kfqNkuYY
Video link 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBi71dWdDOw
My channel and other my works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChZRqbVkN9-TA4FODD7oAw
Bitcointalk name: star
Telegram username: @cryptoKRV
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35901
ETH address: 0xC912f66E782cDfBf95dcbD8645653208181d36a3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: