Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: change email and username  (Read 349 times)
osamadeep (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

hello,
i would like change my profile name and email, is that available? if not should i start new account?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

hello,
i would like change my profile name and email, is that available? if not should i start new account?

It is possible to change your email, simply go to your profile ->  Account related settings.

Changing your name won't be possible unless you donate 10 BTC ( i believe ), or have a very good reason for theymos to do so.
Since you're currently a Jr member, it would probably be better to start a new account instead of going through that hassle ( or pay 10 BTC), as it most likely isn't worth it.

sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

Please read the pinned thread, Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ:

Q: I want to change my forum username. What should I do?
A: You can either donate 50 BTC to become a VIP or PM theymos asking to change your username (although he rarely accepts such requests nowadays).
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:32 AM

hello,
Changing your username is not available  but you can pay for it.  The only available  to change is the email address. Paying on the Donation Page.
If you donate 10 BTC, you can get a special "Donator" title and a green "who's online" color. If you donate 50 BTC, you get VIP status and the ability to create a custom title for yourself. Both Donators and VIPs also get access to an exclusive forum section.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

Changing your username is not available  but you can pay for it.  The only available  to change is the email address. Paying on the Donation Page.
If you donate 10 BTC, you can get a special "Donator" title and a green "who's online" color. If you donate 50 BTC, you get VIP status and the ability to create a custom title for yourself. Both Donators and VIPs also get access to an exclusive forum section.

You copy and paste contents in another user's thread to make it as yours. Very stupid approach!
It is possible to change your email, simply go to your profile ->  Account related settings.

Changing your name won't be possible unless you donate 10 BTC ( i believe ), or have a very good reason for theymos to do so.
Since you're currently a Jr member, it would probably be better to start a new account instead of going through that hassle ( or pay 10 BTC), as it most likely isn't worth it.

By doing this, you plagiarised, which seriously violated the forum rules. So before you get ban by moderators (I don't hope so, but you might be banned); I give you this topic to read
Unofficial list of (ocfficial) bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
Please read all of them if you have time, if not just focus on the rule #33.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██