Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕 [BOT] Destination Moon Automatic Robots 🔥 (Free Beta Testing)  (Read 469 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
egorix (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 05:21:26 PM by egorix

https://destinationmoon.trade/img/forum/logo.png

This post is self-moderated.
That option was set by mistake!
Here is our Non-moderated thread!

Destination Moon Trading Robots

Greetings! We are a group of developers with big experience in algorithmic trading.
Let me introduce our recent development in automated crypto trading which we called: Destination Moon Robots.
We want to offer everyone who is interested in automated trading to become a beta tester of our robots.
To join you need to have an account at Bittrex or Poloniex. Binance integration is coming very soon.

Our Results

https://destinationmoon.trade/img/forum/results.png

We are testing all our robots for quite some time already on our own accounts.
https://destinationmoon.trade/results - here you can see closed trades results.
More detailed statistics is available when you are adding robots to your account in our interface.
In addition to robots we also run signals for Telegram (Free and Paid groups). All signals there are produced by our robots, which are available to autotrade as well.

How to Join?

https://destinationmoon.trade/img/forum/join.png

To join our beta testers team, please go to our main page: https://destinationmoon.trade and click on purple button "Join Auto Trading"
Then, please fill the form with truthful information and submit. We will contact you by email shortly. We accept all people with accounts that are supported right now.
We would also like to know your opinion about our interface, our trading strategies and everything else. Do not judge too strict please  Wink

For betatesters we have special subsctiption plan "39% Profits Share" which is explained further.

Our Idea in short

Our idea was to develop and test strategies on different assets and allow users to deploy the best of our strategies on their accounts via our system. Also, we decided to offer some robots with configurable settings for experienced traders who know what they want to do with the robot and help them understand the strategy in details. We would like to talk about our strategies and improve them with ideas of our community. We don't hide what the strategy is behind the robot. If you have any specific questions - feel free to ask them here or contact us by email on website.

Below I will try to explain what we did in greater details.

Exchanges

For now, we have fully integrated two exchanges Poloniex and Bittrex.
Why Bittrex and Poloniex? We have our accounts there, and the companies seems to be long-lasting.
Now we are working on Binance integration which should be ready soon. Maybe you can advise the next one to integrate?

Strategies

We experiment with different strategy types, trying to find the most suitable ones for different market conditions. Obviously, some of them are working better on particular coins; others don’t and vice versa. The “robot” term in our interface is a variation of strategy with a specific configuration that we use on the particular asset.
We started with choosing a bunch of coins which have a potential to grow or at least tend to the hold on some level. Was not looking for the mythical 1000x growers, just not overhyped companies with the idea that might be useful in future. The idea was to diversify risks and fix profits step-by-step on the growing coins.
Currently, we developed strategies for two market types: channel trading and trend following.
Channel trading – based on Bollinger Bands indicator to designate channel boundaries, the cross of the lower bound accompanied by growing volumes – signal.
Trend following – the crossing of two EMAs, long and short, determines the upward impulse. Entry on the short-term rollback.
Trailing-Stop system works on all strategies. After the trade reaches the min target (3-10%) the system tracks price movement, if the price goes back more than half of the 10 minutes bar (or 20, or hourly… depends on settings) – Robot closes the trade (sells the coins and fixes profit).

Working out issues

Main possible issue – Robot bought a coin, and the price started to go down. Pretty much the only issue with investments in crypto ??
Solution 1 - HODL. This is our main general philosophy for our robots, selling and fixing losses is never good on our opinion (this is not a CFD where you can lose because of the margin call). The drawback of holding and staying in one position – the Robot don’t get any profits while the coin is hanging below the entry price.
Solution 2 – Leave the initial trade hanging and allow Robot to continue trading on lower levels. Works best with channel trading strategies, especially if the price goes into a lateral movement and not falling to zero. To control this approach, we use price threshold and time threshold. For example: continue trading according to the strategy if the price went lower on 10% and 24 hours passed. Of course, to be fair, Investment in such case must be multiplied by the number of allowed trades. Still, we got some decent results on ETH, XLM, XRP, etc. Basically, on everything that did not drop to zero.
Solution 3 – Average entry point by adding a position on lower prices. This way we manage to close the trade in profit even lower than the first order was executed. Works well if the volatility is high. Moreover, again, the investment multiplies by the overall volume of the position. So in the result, if we use this solution when the market grows fast without drawdowns - we don’t make that much as different types of solutions allow.

Details

We run everything on our servers, so users don't have to keep any software running. To start using - user needs to connect exchange account with API key and secret using our interface. We don’t need withdrawal permissions of course.
All our Robots results are published on our website. Users don’t have to program or even tune the system. Just chose the coin you want to trade, and you will see all available Robots with our own results. To get starting just set the desired trade size and maximum allowed positions.
Robots with open settings, for experienced traders, will be available soon.

Pricing

We have several subscription plans for usage of our robots, users will find them after the registration. For beta testers and probably for some future clients who find it interesting - we have “Profit Sharing Plan” - this is the plan where you will only have to pay 39% of profits of closed profitable positions after each month of trading (position consist of 2 or more trades which depends on the strategy, usually simple as that: buying an altcoin for BTC and then selling that altcoin for BTC with some profit), but first month user trades absolutely for free until he needs to pay for earned profits from closed positions. Be aware that when there are some closed profitable positions - you could still have some open floating positions which are in a drawdown, but for those closed in profit, you will still have to pay a share to continue using robots.

Telegram Signals

Some of our robots' (strategies which have single buy and single sell in a position) entry points and targets are being translated to Telegram group. We track results of our signals well and show if there was a winner together with general stats by day/week/month per pair.
Each signal is backed up by real trading on exchange which is done by our robot though API.
There are two versions of access to signals: free and premium. Premium group doesn't have blurred signals, translates everything to your telegram though our bot. Payments being done in that bot as well. Free telegram group is free to use, but some information about randomly selected signals there is hidden.

https://t.me/destination_moon_signals

However if you're tired of opening signals yourself - you can use same signal strategies in automated mode using robots, described above.

P.S. If you have any questions - ask them here, I will try to respond to any question I receive. Would love to hear your opinion!  Smiley
P.P.S. Be aware that robots are in beta version and could contain some bugs, especially in the interface. We fixed a lot of them already, but there might be some left. We monitor logs all the time and fix them as soon as they appear. Don't hesitate to contact our support email to report a bug or error. Thanks!

If it's allowed on forum - I will be editing initial post when there are news and changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-10
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #CVC 18.4%
✅ #BCN 5.72%
✅ #ARDR 5.25%
✅ #SC 5.07%
➡️ Total: 34.44%
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-11

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #ADA 7.11%
✅ #ZRX 11.27%
✅ #XEM 5.82%
✅ #SC 5.46%
✅ #QTUM 5.29%
✅ #NEO 5.17%
✅ #STRAT 5.09%
✅ #XVG 5.01%
➡️ Total: 50.22%

If you don't mind I will post these results to prove that our robots are trading successfully.
All these trades are backed up by real trading accounts on Bittrex and Poloniex.
The integration of Binance exchange is very close to finish now.
Don't hesitate to ask your questions!
Cikyazi

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Sounds interesting. I am subscribed to your free channel already.

I sent you request for beta testing, please add me!
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Sounds interesting. I am subscribed to your free channel already.

I sent you request for beta testing, please add me!

We've sent you registration link by email. Please, register and go through the help files.
Contact support team with email or live chat if you need help.
Cikyazi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

My first closed position just earned 5% profit. On XRP-BTC. I saw a signal in group as well, but robot did the trade the very moment it appeared...
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-12
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #NEOS 31.28%
✅ #OMG 8.08%
✅ #DCR 6.47%
✅ #SNT 6.41%
✅ #XRP 10.46%
✅ #BCH 5.31%
✅ #CVC 5.3%
✅ #ADA 5.16%
➡️ Total: 78.47%

Today is very successful day:
Try our free telegram channel: https://t.me/destination_moon_signals
bshwckr593

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

just requested beta testing also. please let me know, thanks
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

just requested beta testing also. please let me know, thanks
I've just sent you registration link.

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

💣💣💣 Bittrex reopens registration! Register your account now: https://www.bittrex.com/account/register

And you will be able to join our beta test team!
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

Hello, it's very good that there is a beta test of the bot. Tell me, is the entry in the test team limited in quantity or not?
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

Hello, it's very good that there is a beta test of the bot. Tell me, is the entry in the test team limited in quantity or not?

Well, there is currently no limitation. We plan to offer 39% profit share plan to our customers after beta test is over so this should not be a problem having many beta testers. All beta testers will become like real clients once we launch. However they would have a chance to get much more support during the beta test. And if they find some bug - we usually bonus them by adding more days to the initial test period.
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-13
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #CVC 21.63%
✅ #OMG 9.47%
✅ #XEM 6.25%
✅ #STRAT 5.44%
✅ #DASH 5.43%
✅ #NEOS 5.25%
✅ #XLM 5.16%
✅ #ARDR 5.02%
➡️ Total: 63.65%

Winning streak is continuing!
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-14
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #SC 15.92%
✅ #BCN 7.57%
✅ #CVC 13.84%
✅ #ZRX 6.05%
✅ #SYS 5.52%
✅ #XEM 5.05%
➡️ Total: 53.95%
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

📊 Last Week Signals Summary: since 2018-04-09
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #NEOS 31.28%
✅ #CVC 59.17%
✅ #SC 37.41%
✅ #OMG 17.55%
✅ #NEO 13.19%
✅ #BCN 32.75%
✅ #ADA 18.13%
✅ #DCR 6.47%
✅ #SNT 11.41%
✅ #ZRX 17.32%
✅ #XEM 17.12%
✅ #XLM 21.3%
✅ #SYS 10.89%
✅ #STRAT 10.53%
✅ #DASH 5.43%
✅ #XRP 10.46%
✅ #XVG 10.34%
✅ #BCH 5.31%
✅ #QTUM 5.29%
✅ #ARDR 10.27%
➡️ Total: 351.62%

As for yesterday:

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-15
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #BCN 13.32%
✅ #ADA 5.86%
✅ #XLM 16.14%
✅ #SYS 5.37%
✅ #XVG 5.33%
✅ #SC 5.16%
✅ #SNT 5%
➡️ Total: 56.18%
Quorala

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

So I can really make that much profits on robots?
What is the accuracy?
Cikyazi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

I've been signed up to the beta for a few days already and having fun with the service so far, but there's a quick q that i've got for the dev - do you have some sort of portfolio or page where you keep a track record of your signals? It would be interesting to study specific trades made on your signals too
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I've been signed up to the beta for a few days already and having fun with the service so far, but there's a quick q that i've got for the dev - do you have some sort of portfolio or page where you keep a track record of your signals? It would be interesting to study specific trades made on your signals too
We have general results page for all robots available so far:
https://destinationmoon.trade/results
To see specific trades - you can subscribe to Telegram Channel and receive them real-time. You can also see all signals that were in the past if you walk thought the history of the channel. Channel url: https://t.me/destination_moon_signals

But please note, that your own trades will differ because you have different entry point. But they should look commonly.
egorix (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

📊 Daily Signals Summary: 2018-04-16
#summary

🏆 Fixed Target Profit:
✅ #OMG 7.3%
✅ #ADA 5.81%
✅ #XVG 5.29%
✅ #ZRX 5.25%
➡️ Total: 23.65%

Today is not the best day, but after good streak it is still doing some decent profits on our most popular pairs!
We select only the biggest pairs with high volumes and real history to ensure that price won't be dumped dramatically.
Cikyazi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

We have general results page for all robots available so far:
https://destinationmoon.trade/results
To see specific trades - you can subscribe to Telegram Channel and receive them real-time. You can also see all signals that were in the past if you walk thought the history of the channel. Channel url: https://t.me/destination_moon_signals

But please note, that your own trades will differ because you have different entry point. But they should look commonly.

Thanks mate!
Can we get some more info about the Premium Telegram channel too?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: