Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $ 500 fund in Binance, which altcoin to trade day or short term is best?  (Read 131 times)
WolkGold (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

I have built and hoarded a $ 500 investment fund from binance. I want to trade day or short term. Which coin to get the best profit? please advice and help a new person!
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

I have built and hoarded a $ 500 investment fund from binance. I want to trade day or short term. Which coin to get the best profit? please advice and help a new person!

Go for the BNB itself in the first place as they do have good proposals coming up which could pump the coin nicely. Apart from this for short trades (like swing trade) you cause XVG, TRX. I am holding plenty amount for these coins and somehow they are the best fit for the swing type of trading and you can make good profits in whole day. They both are very very cheap and easy to go up and down. This is happening since many days so I am sure that you will get lots of chances to trade in short period of time. So in short summary, TRX, XVG and BNB it is what you looking for.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Whichever coin gives valid buy or sell signal. Oh and they differ every day. Ooh and you have to learn TA for that Smiley
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

if for short-term trading. you should be able to analyze price charts. If you can. then, all the coins listed in the binance include good coins for daily trading. But if you can not analyze the price chart, you should trade with coins of interest to many people, because the price of the coin will be stable. such as XVG, ONT, TRX, ETH and BNB
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

If weighed from the point of bearish market conditions day trading or short-term it seems is not the right time to do maybe we will face new problems such as the loneliness of buyers because most people have been holding crypto which is purchased a few days before except for them who had double the money.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:29 AM

Daily trade has high risk. Would be better if you invest for long term and pick the coin which has potential in the future (ETH) rather than random coins.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:43:51 AM

ONT is bull run now so best times to get it and take profit maximum 40% and then buy more in the deep. And other good option is TRX, STORM, IOST, AION for short trading. In this current situation of market except for ONT dont take profit more than 10% per trade, because the market on side away now, and when any bad news as soon as possible sell your coin in to USDT to keep the profit because all coins can be drop.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

For short term stay on top 10 crypto based on coinmarket cap. This is because they have a lot of volatility to play for short trade. My only advise to you is do not open trade if the trend is going down.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: