Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin price ready to touch the moon..??  (Read 902 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Peaks and Troughs are always part of the chart movement, such is the law of supply and demand. Moon is what we all love to see for BTC price to be headed, but, we must also understand that it is not a straight upward momentum towards the moon. BTC must break walls of resistance along the way. Within the next 3 months, when those big corporations have started to realize the true value of BTC, adaption will follow through.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

As what we can see in the results since bitcoin had been into crisis for a several months now, bitcoin has somehow slowly getting back to its original form, strength, and dominance. It very likely that an outburst will going to happen anytime this month.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

Bitcoin is time to touch the moon since for the past months it was a down price. And I think and positively in the next months btc will ready to hit $11k or more than. There are many things happen for the previous months so I am certain it will touch the moon.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

why is that impossible? we can see the goodness of bitcoin today where it continues to grow and can even cost $ 15,000 to $ 20000 and even beyond our predicted bitcoin value.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

we see the Bitcoin price going very down from last 3 months but now we see $6500 to $7000 from last 15 to 20 days.
Now according to my opinion the price of Bitcoin ready to touch $ 15000 to $20000 in next 3 months.
What would you think.

Well the bitcoin price is at $9,000+ right now and I think it will increase again later if no bad news about bitcoin. We are stable at $9000 though so I hope the price will not go down anymore. Let's see what will happen on bitcoin price in this month.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

Bitcoin is time to touch the moon since for the past months it was a down price. And I think and positively in the next months btc will ready to hit $11k or more than. There are many things happen for the previous months so I am certain it will touch the moon.
The fact that the price of bitcoin has been down for a few months does not mean that bitcoin is ready to reach the moon once again, we just need to do see what did happened in the most recent crash of bitcoin, it took years to recover it was not something that happened in a few weeks or months, so while I will without a doubt like to see a recovery in the next months I did not deceive myself thinking that is going to happen that soon, while some people may say that I am a negative person I try to be realistic about my expectations that way I will not be disappointed when bitcoin does not move the way I would like it to move.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

We are stable at $9000 though so I hope the price will not go down anymore. Let's see what will happen on bitcoin price in this month.

If people accept that the current market and 'stability' we're experiencing, we shouldn't go down all that much. However, knowing how impatient and focused on quick gains people are, a dump might follow if boredom starts kicking in. People have literally been spoiled with all the increases and dumps the last months, that 'stability' isn't what they are looking for -- it doesn't matter what direction the price is heading to, they just want constant action. It once again shows that we have a very long way to go before the mentality changes for the better, but we're still somewhat in the early days, so it can still be seen as collateral damage right now.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

we see the Bitcoin price going very down from last 3 months but now we see $6500 to $7000 from last 15 to 20 days.
Now according to my opinion the price of Bitcoin ready to touch $ 15000 to $20000 in next 3 months.
What would you think.
Yes I believe so, though we are currently experencing a barrier at 9k. Many were expecting that Before the end of April it could reach that price but it did not. I have a strong feeling that once we break this barrier the price will shoot up probably reaching to 12k to 15k before the end of May.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

That it has been going up and down since the last 3 months, does not mean the price will automatically go to the moon. But now some big name investors like Soros and Rockefeller Foundation are entering the crypto space, maybe bitcoin will increase and reach $10.000 eventually. Don't give up the hope and hodl.
Slowly but surely at this time, mooning may not be around the corner, as the market still needs to recover from all the buzz it takes at this year. We need some good reason to pump the market into the moon.
anggun chan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

I am convinced and believe that earlier this month was for bitcoin start and ready to touch will reach up to $15 k on the numbers this month because for 3 months earlier in the year to the end of april to make fall bitcoin users bitcoin became restless but now the month of may will be a day of happiness for the users to create happiness each bitcoin see it
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

I am convinced and believe that earlier this month was for bitcoin start and ready to touch will reach up to $15 k on the numbers this month because for 3 months earlier in the year to the end of april to make fall bitcoin users bitcoin became restless but now the month of may will be a day of happiness for the users to create happiness each bitcoin see it

Were not sure for that bitcoin will reach up to $15k if might happen ofcourse many of us will gain huge profit. Whatever price of bitcoin should be this coming months we should be ready incase it will touch the moon and skyrocketing. $10k price is very possible once it will hit hopefully by that time moon will continue.
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Simply yes. Think we will witness something new will it be this year or next but we will see it. Will it be after 5 digits magic to be 6 digits that will be something amazing. However this is relatively new sort of money or paying and as such its already with huge benefit and as such dont think it will have some bigger problems with grow in next years to come.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

What would you think.

Hope it happen this time, Experts are saying BTC will touch moon from last 6 months and with each dip they ask to buy more and create a atmosphere of FOMO. But BTC is unable to recover each time and fall back after touching the resistance level. Lets wish this surge will break all the resistance and will create a new price benchmark. In last 15-20 days it has shown some good positive moves which has again created a sense of confidence among investors to buy BTC again.
You all should stop listening to experts on what would happen and what would not happen. We have a lot of resistances ahead of us and no matter what the so called experts are claiming, no one can see the future and we can only deal with what we see at the present moment which I believe it is still too early to be calling the moon already and it is this mindset of following experts that got some people greedy last year.

In some sense, bitcoin is getting ready to moon slowly every year as there cannot be any definite levels where we may assume like bitcoin touches the moon. Based on personal definition, bitcoin might have hit moon already for some people and yet to touch for most other people like me.
Sukovsky

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

All I know is that every time BTC takes a big hit, it loses a portion of the 2017 FOMO crowd. People (read clueless masses) learn their lesson and become scared and done for a while. So every recovery you have less money to pump. This will go on until we hit the real bottom, which sure as hell isn't in yet. Might hit 10.8k, might not. 4k is still the target.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

For last three months the price of bitcoin was decreased very much. But now somewhat changes has been done. The price is now increasing slowly, but at the same there is a lot of fluctuations in the bitcoin price. But soon it will increase, and creates the new record in the bitcoin world. Like last year this year also the price will hit very high. Surely the price will touch the moon by the end of this year.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

Were not sure for that bitcoin will reach up to $15k if might happen ofcourse many of us will gain huge profit. Whatever price of bitcoin should be this coming months we should be ready incase it will touch the moon and skyrocketing. $10k price is very possible once it will hit hopefully by that time moon will continue.
For now,there's no certain information regarding the rising case of bitcoin that is too high. I don't have the guts to know everything because we're just in the same path and that is to wait for a pump value. Right now, I keep waiting patiently for development anytime soon. Others as well must keep their faith alive.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

Actually I'm still waiting for a bitcoin breakout above $ 11k because bitcoin resistance is on that number, if bitcoin breakout above $ 11k could be possible bitcoin will be able to fly again translucent at price $ 20k +. now we can just wait for the market to go forward, and I believe bitcoin can break through again at that price, until now I still hold the bitcoin I have.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Just recently, bitcoin has pushed its market price to 9,000$ since it started to rise. If this rise will be dominant for a couple of days, weeks, or even months, then i expect that this is really the start of the bull run.
It is always funny to me the way you all easily call bull run like it is something that comes easy. You do not even think the market will take time to consolidate first before even thinking of any form of bull run. The thing is the market is unpredictable and we should always be prepared for it, but expecting too much is what has clouded a lot of people's judgment in the short term instead of focusing on the long term. It is still too early to start calling moon or any form of bull run.

I guess it is not ready because of the environment and also the people who are holding the bitcoins stakes right now. They are just waiting for the price to increase and sell immediately without even thinking that the value will increase more than they sell in that value.
Due to the people who are not ready to hold for long term, we cannot assume that bitcoin prices are not ready to touch the moon. We cannot expect each and everyone will be a long term believer. Just the rush of new investors will be more than enough to take bitcoin to moon. It is already happening. Hence bitcoin is getting ready or already started its long journey to moon.
Bitcoin for sure is a unique way of gaining money easily and solving our problems through it is also very necessary for us because we want to get rid of unfavorable situations and in other words Bitcoin is for us and we are demanding for it so automatically the price is increasing and we are in benefit. This is our great achievements we are here in a market for which people are dying for.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

I personally think it is not ready yet. I mean it has made into great level right now for bulls to feel safe. But bear threat is still strong. Price can be very swingy around these levels. So we need more time and patience.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Do you guys forget the basic properties of bitcoin? ....
Although thousands of times the price of bitcoin drops but in the end bitcoin always returns with new record/price, which's higher than in previous years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: