Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid to create my own ICO  (Read 422 times)
The-crypto-witch (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

I'm newbie in this sphere and I want to earn crypto the best way possible. I think that waiting for the earning from bounty and airdrops has no reason and ICO developers get the most of money. I've heard a lot about MyWish and its offer for non-tech ppl to create ICO but I'm afraid that I won't can do it, what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

I'm newbie in this sphere and I want to earn crypto the best way possible. I think that waiting for the earning from bounty and airdrops has no reason and ICO developers get the most of money. I've heard a lot about MyWish and its offer for non-tech ppl to create ICO but I'm afraid that I won't can do it, what do you think?

First you need to use the best IDE for making your first smart contract project. Then you need mate to help you in coding and deploying tools like truffle. I suggest you to go with the remix.ethereum.org
This is the one most likable one for the newbies running the new project.
predefined example code as been shown there once you go with them. If you familiar refer some books and try it mate.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

Before creating your ICO work on the project on what exactly will be your aim. What purpose will your coin have and what issues it might solve which will ultimately attract more investors towards your project. So what you can do is work on the goal of the project and also help the developers as an adviser.
Learning developing is an option too that would require a lot of patience and interest but enter just for the purpose of making more money without the required knowledge is a bad idea.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

If your first thought about creating the ICO is your fear then obviously you can't do it. Just leave it bro because this fear will become your biggest enemy in the future to come. So just forget about the idea of creating one ! Also though you try to create one then it's not that easy to manage the whole thing. It needs huge intiial investment for you to get started and the process as such is very complicated.

The ICO itself is whole company and it is ran with the help of many people's on board. It can't be done with single person and neither organisation like you have mentioned here. So think about it twice.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

It's normal that you are afraid. Nerves always accompany not only beginners, but also those who have been in the crypto-currency sphere for a long time. Do not let fear lead you astray and allow it to control your actions. However, it is worth paying attention to those factors that cause your concern, since it is with them that you may have problems in terms of lack of knowledge, experience or support.
Sweetlover

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

If your ICO is exceptional unique with real world use cases and able to solve problems,then why not
dust off the fear and face the stormy tides otherwise don't bother, its a highly competitive market and overly saturated
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Have you given any thought to the legal implications? They're not going to go away and they're only going to get heavier as time passes. To avoid being nailed to the wall you may have to do KYC/AML and register yourself all over the place.

If you ignore all of that there's no guarantee that The Man will ignore you.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

With all due respect the only reason of why it seems you want to create your own ico is to earn money and we have enough of those icos around, we do not need any more of it, so please make us a favor and do not do it, not only it is very likely that your attempt at earning money is going to be unsuccessful you are also going to lose the money of other people.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

What's the point of creating an ICO without an aim. First find the aim of creating and have a sole purpose. Something to be proud of owing. Then you must have a team each dedicated to making sure that it succeeds. Marketing, public relations and coders. All the teams needs to be in place and having one aim. Have all these in place then you are good to go.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

If your aim is to make money from ICO and not to solve a particular problem then in doing that you will your investors will make profit from thei investment and possibly yourself. But because you can make enough money from signature campaign and airdrop if that is the reason why you want create an ICO then ready for court case.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Don't make an ICO just to make money because you will not succeed on that. Instead, make a good idea on which you can fully maximize the potential of a blockchain technology, create it with a great team and for sure people will love to support that thing. Money will come only if you have good idea, don't be scared try to learn more from the experts.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

Yes you can earn a lot of money if you can manage to publish your own ICO. I encourage you to create unique ideas that can solve world problem. Besides, build a strong team to make it happen. Don't be afriad. Failure is the beginning of your success.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

There are a tons of things that you need to think before you create your own ICO, you need to have a good and unique project so people are interested in using them, and you need team to distribute and do the marketing team, think thoroughly before you want to create another ICO, it's not that simple to create one coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

There are a tons of things that you need to think before you create your own ICO, you need to have a good and unique project so people are interested in using them, and you need team to distribute and do the marketing team, think thoroughly before you want to create another ICO, it's not that simple to create one coin.
Am I the only person in here who feel so angry and ilfeel about people who want to start some new ICOs ? I do not why, but maybe it is because there are a lot of unpopular ICO that I have nothing to know about. Those ICOs are usually scam and will fool some stupid people. There too much of ICOs going on, and we do not know which one is a certain and profitable ICO, and which one is a scam and using ponzy scheme similar to HYIP ICO. The only thing I can do to face this kind of problem is through not taking any ICO and not joining any ICO. That is the best way for me to avoid scam and fraud in this new world of crypto.

But anyway, well, nevermind about the negativity that I often saying. Not all ICOs are bad. But I just want to people to know and understand that not all ICO can give you profit. Especially those ICO who made some promises and unusuall profit that too good to be true. People must have already know to differences between those ponzy dreams, and real dreams. And learn about the basic knowledge of crypto.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:44 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:06:21 AM by Gameroid

It's normal that you are afraid. Nerves always accompany not only beginners, but also those who have been in the crypto-currency sphere for a long time. Do not let fear lead you astray and allow it to control your actions. However, it is worth paying attention to those factors that cause your concern, since it is with them that you may have problems in terms of lack of knowledge, experience or support.

Actually that is not such an easy job to create your own ICO, it require a lot of money, a good study and a big time. you must have good support of your friends or a good team or staff behind you, if you want to make your ICO successful, you also need a good idea for choosing the project which can meet all your idea and needs in a good way, so it require a lot of hard work and continuous struggle for a long time, otherwise it is not possible to make your ICO successful.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

If you are wanting to create an ICO need man power and strength.

Here is what you need (basing on what I learn and previous learnings)

1.  MAN  POWER - (you can make it your own but you still need people "" base on what I think"") Need a another person to a company you, this person should also have knowledge

Despite on what I said its okay for a one man team and its up to you if you can handle it.(basing on previous learning so, correct me here if Im wrong)

2. Read more information about creating ICO

3. Others have already said, need of a smart contact.

4. A person who can work with an information about your ICO (whitepaper) and here is still up to you if you can make it alone.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

i know what you feel now because i too have experienced the same thing, the best way is try to invest ico with small capital, actually now is the right time to do invesment because btc and eth value goes down, you just need to deposit a little fiat to get it then do investment, if you do not dare to try then forever you will not succeed in crypto currency, I guarantee that ico safein will give you advantage, not because I was join in bounty but because safein does have big potential for it
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

"I want to make money but I don't know how to create an ICO" That's all you need to know about 95% of ICOs today Smiley
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:27 AM

Before creating your ICO work on the project on what exactly will be your aim. What purpose will your coin have and what issues it might solve which will ultimately attract more investors towards your project. So what you can do is work on the goal of the project and also help the developers as an adviser.
Learning developing is an option too that would require a lot of patience and interest but enter just for the purpose of making more money without the required knowledge is a bad idea.
Yes, which I am sure the OP does not even sound like someone with an aim or vision, let alone an idea. His only mission right now is to make money from creating an ICO since bounties look too small for him and that mentality is the main reason why we have a lot of shitcoins in the market today.

It is important to always come up with an enticing and usable product and that is the only way to get real investors these days and it is good the OP is already afraid of even starting and he needs to realize what he is up to first.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

Now people are openly posting here that they want to " Create an ICO" just to earn money from that. People like this are the ones who turn their ICOs into scam juat so that they can steal other peoples hard earned money.
OP clearly does not have any aim towards the ICO and rather than developing his own knowledge of crypto he is into making money by scamming people.
It is important to always come up with an enticing and usable product and that is the only way to get real investors these days and it is good the OP is already afraid of even starting and he needs to realize what he is up to first.
Yes, i dont know what's wrong people. Why do they do this. Rather than gaining knowledge and using the r8ght opportunities, people turn their heads into wrong directions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███