Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:17:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to rent my miner  (Read 163 times)
hodlerminer (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Hello community, I'm new here so not sure where to post this.
I built a Ethereum miner with 5 GPU's and it's current hashrate is about 140MH/s. I wonder if there's any place where I could rent this hashrate and receive FIAT into my bank account?
Does anyone in here is doing it?

Cheers.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

This is the wrong section to ask about GPU related stuff, try below in the altcoin section.

Also, you will need to work with crypto and turn it into fiat yourself. You can rent your rig to nicehash or miningrigrentals but they will still pay out in crypto.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
hodlerminer (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

This is the wrong section to ask about GPU related stuff, try below in the altcoin section.

Also, you will need to work with crypto and turn it into fiat yourself. You can rent your rig to nicehash or miningrigrentals but they will still pay out in crypto.

Well, I'm not asking about GPU stuff. It's mining, therefore I think I figured that out Smiley
But thanks for the reply, will check both out.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

I built a Ethereum miner with 5 GPU's and it's current hashrate is about 140MH/s.
Ja the Forum areas are weird to figure out but - this section is for BITCOIN mining only. That means ASICs only and even then they must be BTC mining ASICs - it is not a 'general' mining area. Read the sticky top posts in each section to know what the areas pertain to.

All other types of mining and hardware belong in Mining (altcoins) area.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

probably you mean cloud mining, in 2017, cloud technologies were very popular, and some of them even paid money to their customers, but then scammers began to appear in large numbers, and cloud mining became not interesting, so I do not advise you to engage in this
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

it can be done, but it is very likely that you will give money to the scammers and you will not get anything, but only lose all the money, so you do not advise it, cloud mining has become too dangerous for investments
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

I do not advise you to invest in cloud mining, you probably will not earn anything and will most likely lose your money because the rate of crypto currency has fallen very much and besides in the field of cloud mining there are a lot of scammers who will simply steal your money

Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Yes since scammers are spreads all through out so it is more safer if you could just use your own mining tools to gain your own earning, and much better that way.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

Hello community, I'm new here so not sure where to post this.
I built a Ethereum miner with 5 GPU's and it's current hashrate is about 140MH/s. I wonder if there's any place where I could rent this hashrate and receive FIAT into my bank account?
Does anyone in here is doing it?

Cheers.
I for example do not really understand you. why engage in mining? Especially in rent, I think this is not profitable now.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

You can rent in minning rig rentals and nicehash.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: