Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No Other Foundation Than That Which Is In Flying Monster Spaghetti  (Read 5971 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 05:53:05 AM

You're correct, scientific law is not law, it's theory.

I have witnessed a large lamp jump off a table with nobody around it, several people saw it and were like wtf?

My friend has unintentionally levitated before, several people saw it.

Another friend has witnessed levitation of an iPhone, two people saw it.

My life experiences tell me science is not the final frontier.

Dank, this happened to you in a dream - whether you were sleeping or in a drug induced state, it doesn't matter.  It didn't happen in reality, because it's impossible.

Nothing impossible can exist.

Gravity is a law that cannot be broken.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:32:20 AM

What are you talking about, these were real life occurrences.  In real life reality.

Nothing is impossible vod.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 06:41:50 AM

What are you talking about, these were real life occurrences.  In real life reality.

Nothing is impossible vod.

Dank, no one in history has ever defied gravity.  It's impossible.  If I drop something, I know for a fact it will fall.  NASA does billions of calculations per day and in each one, gravity acts as expected.

Drugs mess up your perception - they make you hallucinate.  I know you believe it was a real life occurrence, but it was only in your mind.

Believe me, if you could defy gravity, millions of people would already have done it, there would be videos on youtube, and the million dollar challenge would not exist.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:56:32 AM

Sober girls saw my friend float.  Nothing is impossible.

We're still evolving.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 07:03:27 AM

Sober girls saw my friend float.  Nothing is impossible.

We're still evolving.

Dank, I know you believe your friends saw someone floating, but it was only in your drug induced state.  Sad

Hallucinations can be a bitch.  The first time I smoked pot ten years ago, I swore my friends were using their mind to push me East.  Yes, I felt a compelling pull towards the east, but that's because I was high.

Millions of people do drugs Dank.  Most of them understand that what they experience under the drugs is not real.

Defying gravity is impossible.  If you think you can do it, why haven't others done it before you?  Do you think you are the first person to figure it out?

Delusions of grandeur are another effect of the drug use.  Understand?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:15:16 AM

You have the right to hold your opinion.  And I have the right to prove you wrong.  Give it eight years.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 07:20:44 AM

You have the right to hold your opinion.  And I have the right to prove you wrong.  Give it eight years.

Eight years, or eighty years... dank you can't prove that you can beat gravity.  It's impossible.

Didn't any of your friends have a cell phone or video camera to record the law defying act?  Why does no one ever record these things?  Why are we always asked to take the word of a drug addict against something we know to be true?

I don't know why you are asking for eight years when you claim to have done it already!   Huh

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:39:43 AM

We will see.  You don't need wings to fly, it resides within the mind.

The extent my powers have gone to has been holding back a piece of a cloud.  When I have organized a million people in front of me I will believe in myself quite a bit more.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 07:46:25 AM

We will see.  You don't need wings to fly, it resides within the mind.

The extent my powers have gone to has been holding back a piece of a cloud.  When I have organized a million people in front of me I will believe in myself quite a bit more.

Dank, I agree with you.  You don't need wings to fly in your mind.  You can also hold back clouds in your mind.  You can't do it in reality however.

If you ever decide to sober up and try these things in reality, you really should take a camera.  After all, you can make a million dollars off it, repay your debt to squall, AND have money to travel across the US building up your festival.

But you have less than two months remaining.  You said you would get a real life job by the end of 2013 if your concert didn't happen.  Or were you lying again?

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 08:50:19 AM

Spaghetti monster, godamnit! Dank, fuck off. You are but a sauce stain on the corner of the mouth of a fat greasy mobster compared to his holy noddleness! No one gives a shit about your flying, when compared to the awesome flying powers of he of great meatballs.
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:55:28 AM

Atleast his followers aren't wasting my money, so I'm ok with them.

I still label them as crazy, but I'm just for equality in that respect...

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 01:01:29 PM

I have said that is has always existed before and always will.  Glad to see you're getting the concepts of infinity.

Magic does exist on earth, people encounter small bursts of it more often than you think (at least I have last year).

We just need to train our minds to become more magical.

That's where you skew from actuality.

Magic does not exist in our universe.  We have physical laws in our universe that cannot be broken.  (Yes, that means you did not stop a cloud with your mind.)

If you feel magic does exist, why not prove it, make a cool million dollars, and pay squall back?
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-application.html

Then why have many people broken physics?  Because the universe has no law.  Law is not natural.
Dude, nobody has broken physics.  If a scientific law can be broken, then it's not a law.
You're correct, scientific law is not law, it's theory.

I have witnessed a large lamp jump off a table with nobody around it, several people saw it and were like wtf?

My friend has unintentionally levitated before, several people saw it.

Another friend has witnessed levitation of an iPhone, two people saw it.

My life experiences tell me science is not the final frontier.
Next time you prepare your dinner, what you need are Champignon Mushrooms, not Psilocybe Cubensis. Wink

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 02:30:49 PM

i thought satoshi is our only god  Huh

Ekaros

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:37:27 PM

i thought satoshi is our only god  Huh

FSM haven't shown it face to anyone, Satoshi haven't shown his face.

FSM is a god, satoshi is a god.

Erog FSM is Satoshi and Satoshi is FSM.

FSM cave us the Bitcoin!

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:41:28 PM

We will see.  You don't need wings to fly, it resides within the mind.

The extent my powers have gone to has been holding back a piece of a cloud.  When I have organized a million people in front of me I will believe in myself quite a bit more.

Dank, I agree with you.  You don't need wings to fly in your mind.  You can also hold back clouds in your mind.  You can't do it in reality however.

If you ever decide to sober up and try these things in reality, you really should take a camera.  After all, you can make a million dollars off it, repay your debt to squall, AND have money to travel across the US building up your festival.

But you have less than two months remaining.  You said you would get a real life job by the end of 2013 if your concert didn't happen.  Or were you lying again?

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.
I should be getting a few thousand dollars worth of equipment for my business in the next week.

And bro, my friends saw the cloud stop moving.  Then they were able to do it once they saw me do it.

It's quite simple, all you have to do is believe, beliefs formulate our reality.

MaxwellsDemon

Activity: 187
Merit: 109

Converting information into power since 1867

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:35:17 PM

Because you all think the flying spaghetti monster debases the reality of god, when it only supports it.

It's not really an argument against God, but against organized religion.

Of course it's an argument against god...
The FSM is just a rehash of Russell's teapot.
It's the best, the oldest, and quite possibly the only argument against god.

We're hunting for Leviathan, and Bitcoin is our harpoon.
Mike Christ (OP)
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:54:36 PM

Because you all think the flying spaghetti monster debases the reality of god, when it only supports it.

It's not really an argument against God, but against organized religion.

Of course it's an argument against god...
The FSM is just a rehash of Russell's teapot.
It's the best, the oldest, and quite possibly the only argument against god.

FSM always seemed more of a mockery of organized religion; God is never given a physical description so it's entirely possible he appears like a flying spaghetti monster.  If you follow the belief that there is a God and no religion has gotten it right, it's entirely possible to continue to believe there is a God who created the universe and decided to stop intervening.

If you ask me, it's far easier to just acknowledge the possibility of atheism, but I couldn't say the FSM is the perfect argument against there being a God; at such a point, if you abandon organized religion, it's all on you to decide whether or not God is useful in your life; those who do not see use are atheists, those who do--and I've noticed this among many followers of faith--simply abandon religion and decide to go their own path, i.e. deism.  Can God appear as a FSM?  I don't see why not.  Is it likely?  No.  Has God been disproven?  In his common incarnations, yes, but not entirely; the idea has no effect on someone who believes in what can't be true, as long as there is a feeling of existence.

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:31:06 PM

You guys realize you are arguing with dank right?

No one wins an argument with dank....  Cheesy
Ekaros

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:37:12 PM

You guys realize you are arguing with dank right?

No one wins an argument with dank....  Cheesy

That is what religion does to person.

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:39:34 PM

That is what religion does to person.

No, this is what drugs does to a person. I am pretty convinced he used the funds he stole from squall to buy drugs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: