Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Season?  (Read 355 times)
salman21 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

What Month You Expecting Alts season to Start ?

I'm curious to know what other think about it ✌

I Personally think it's all depends on Bitcoin

If only if we don't go down anymore(below 6k)then alts can start moving nicely
📈

Keep in mind so many new whales and new investors getting chance to buy cheap crypto

I'm still on the side far from Alts but I'll look for some only when I'm sure about BTC stability 😊

DRCCommunity

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0  join our Telegram for more information.
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Believe this will kick off sometime in May, since most taxes will have been filed and processed.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

I think that we won't see such alts growing as it was on January 2018. But coins from top-10 can show large profit if market will bounce back.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

I think that Altcoins prices will kick up this April ending because I am beginning to see positive signs recently that this second quarter might be the season of great harvest for altcoins.

HOMT

Powered by,
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

I bet with "ber" months, when people are preparing for coming special holiday most of people will look for extra income to save before this event comes, and hoping most of them will try and enter cryptocurrency.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

📈

Keep in mind so many new whales and new investors getting chance to buy cheap crypto

I'm still on the side far from Alts but I'll look for some only when I'm sure about BTC stability 😊

For me, it is hard to predict an exact date for the new rising, but I think the prices started to show little rising in these times, and this situation might be a sign of the future rising. I hope that the rising will come very soon.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

May will be moon for alts because "sell on May and fly away")

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

I think alt coin season will start second week of May. There are a lot of big players starting to invest in cryptocurrencies and I think they are preparing for the next bull run. Accumulating this bear season would be the best strategy and partial buying will help you average your cost efficiently.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Believe this will kick off sometime in May, since most taxes will have been filed and processed.
I agree with you, maybe the market will be stable again and alt will start to rise in May or the end of Q2. We must remember that G20 will also hold a meeting in July for a special discussion about crypto, I hope good results for crypto.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Watching the yearly trend the end of Q2 has been the bull time for crypto. It would start rising by the end of May or in the June.
Though not a sure analysis but current depression seems easing and it is highly likely to have a bull run soon.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:08:17 AM

I have a good feeling later this month we will see good indications of a bullish run for altcoins.  Same thing happened around this time last year.  Hold onto your cryptocurrencies because if you're selling now, you'll be missing out on higher gains.
uggeers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Alts do not depend on bitcoin in the long run. You also need to understand at trade what you want to earn. Now the short-term market allows you to earn very well both bitcoin and dollar.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

📈

I've bought some altcoins again yesterday, I think BTC can still influence them heavily but at this point a lot of altcoins are pretty oke to get into, I've bought a few though not a whole lot and plan to just average in as I mostly do.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

We must remember that G20 will also hold a meeting in July for a special discussion about crypto, I hope good results for crypto.

so everything will be clearly after july for cyprocurrency future, yes we all hope the same way for cryptocurrency. I had a feeling that Q3 or maybe Q4 cryptocurrency market will recover, always hope that it will grow naturally & not just only big pump & dump.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

Well for me I think it is towards the end of the year, by that time a lot of people have gotten enough savings and looking where to invest for a good return ahead of Christmas and new year celebration.

kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:57 AM

No one really knows, all we can do is speculate and hope for the best. Although there are indications of rise in prices, but it can't guarantee an uphill trend.
Prices are fluctuating as always.
But we sure do hope it will start by May.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

I think from April, the beginning of a bull market.
Because most altcoin has a good gain, it's a good sign.

kutil-macan

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

optimis saja bahwa akan merangkak naik. karna tidak ada yang benar2 tahu kapan masanya. yang jelas hasil tidak akan pernah menghianati sebuah usaha
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

It is impossible to think of BTC den apart. the more stable BTC is, the more stable the others will be. for this reason the BTC's commitment is shaping the whole market. BTC
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: