Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:38:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Season?  (Read 359 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

In the present scenario its hard to predict a particular month, but 'ber' months sounds about right.
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

I am also praying for a bullrun starting in May. Nobody can be sure. Your guess is as good as ours. But one thing is clear: the world is interested. Rothschilds for one.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

I predict that early May until the end of June. After that, we will see another storm from July to September. The market will reach a new cap in the next 2 months. The last month of the year market slowed down and started going down
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

What Month You Expecting Alts season to Start ?

I'm curious to know what other think about it ✌

I Personally think it's all depends on Bitcoin

If only if we don't go down anymore(below 6k)then alts can start moving nicely
📈

Keep in mind so many new whales and new investors getting chance to buy cheap crypto

I'm still on the side far from Alts but I'll look for some only when I'm sure about BTC stability 😊

I also think that now a lot depends on the price of bitcoin. I think the market will start to grow not as fast as some expect, I think really rapid growth will begin already in the beginning of autumn. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my personal opinion.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

I think you make a very good point that thre is a dependency on Bitcoin rising or at least not dropping any further. Quarter 2 seems to me like the time when the market in general will turn positive. If you can find some cherries out there they will rise no matter what is happening with the rest of the market. ZIL and WAN were 2 good examples of this recently.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I think that too maybe it depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin go increase around $10,000, maybe the market will recover but not fully recover maybe 50% increase in the market, I hope in the month of may will start increasing in the market.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:49:14 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 07:16:22 AM by Cryptoipad

I have think about that the season are coin used to people often divide the crypto world in two sides. Bitcoin and Altcoins.It is regularly said that short term only one side can win. And if you look at this chart, you can tell that that is very true. There are excited around the current state of Altcoins. Sure Bitcoin has run so fast over the past month that the altcoins are struggling to catch up from a All time high perspective in relation to Bitcoin profit are altcoin business.There are many people taking a stab at predicting the future Bitcoin price, Ronnie Moas predicted a price rise of some dollers in this years, from where he had to change his prediction after the recent price raised invested on the coins season for profit to altcoin exchange business.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

If only if we don't go down anymore(below 6k)then alts can start moving nicely📈
Keep in mind so many new whales and new investors getting chance to buy cheap crypto
I'm still on the side far from Alts but I'll look for some only when I'm sure about BTC stability 😊
The price of all Altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin, which is indicated by the similarity of the price charts of all Altcoins with the Bitcoin schedule. Including trading pairs on the cryptocurrency exchanges are mostly traded BTC\Altcoin, hence their dense dependence. Therefore, do not expect a rise in prices for Altcoins without a rise in the price of Bitcoin.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

In summer time , altcoins will pump. First ETH and BTC will pump than other coins. Altcoin season will start in end of may i think.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

What I know now is that altcoin will rise next month because many investors are starting to invest in cryptocurrency and I think with many people using altcoin to invest or hold altcoins, because now the market is now less stable, and I look forward to future cryptocurrency 
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

📈

I think the markets will go sideways for a few more months. Let dumb money finish selling to smart money. Once the next round of investors arrive we will see our next market rise. I think finding a great ICO in this period is best. By the time the ICO is finished, new investors would have arrived and the price will skyrocket (in theory Wink ) .. Coins backed by assets will do better this time round. People are getting smarter as each crypto day passes. Take Darico.io for example- backed by gold, btc and eth.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

Soon it will be the time for altcoins, Bitcoin has rose not that much yet, but I think this is the right time to invest in. Probably it will even reach 14000 us dollars point...
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

While you're waiting for season to start, why don't you just invest in a project that will rise in the mid term, you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
They’ve got this really cool concept of a commodity fund, something that’ll help give an inherent value to the token. Extremely powerful idea and product (wonder how come nobody thought of using crypto to disrupt the Agriculture industry).

kingpes14

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

Yes of course its depend on bitcoin but I think bitcoin start to go up and in May I think altcoin season will begin. I have hope for May that will be green month.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

📈

Already now, many altcoins have grown very well in price. Therefore, we can say that the crypto-currency spring has already begun. It seems to me that such rapid growth as last year will not happen. All will smoothly grow in price, periodically correcting.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

I do hope it is here again. I do believe in next bull run that is starting right now - hope it will be even bigger then last year.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Bitcoin shows an upward trend, which means that all alternative cryptocurrencies will follow it. I didn't sell in December, I hope soon will be the same good prices.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

Bitcoin shows an upward trend, which means that all alternative cryptocurrencies will follow it. I didn't sell in December, I hope soon will be the same good prices.
for some reason, they always predict a good market outlook for the spring point, and in summer, just the beginning of a good trade conversation. Perhaps this year we will see such a trend, Although the end of April and we are seeing only a small stabilization of the market.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Altcoin just begin to move up I think its not very far altcoin season, but its not enough we need Btc price to move up when it happened everything will start Smiley
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

I think that too maybe it depends on bitcoin, if bitcoin go increase around $10,000, maybe the market will recover but not fully recover maybe 50% increase in the market, I hope in the month of may will start increasing in the market.
Perhaps before the beginning of consensus 2018 the whole market will grow slowly. Then a small the correction and again in growth closer to fall. First, bitcoin will go up, then pull up the altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: