Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7209 times)
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

my answer is absolutely correct. cryptocurrency is able to change the world. and I really feel that way. because with cryptocurrency I can succeed in the activity in my day. I can finance my family with cryptocureency.

Makinson

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Crypto currency has already changed the world, although it is not very noticeable! I am sure that after a while we will be able to compare how it was before and after!
I see it changing how people are using money to purchase things online. Cryptocurrency makes it easier for most customers because they want to transfer money without having to wait days for their transaction to go through.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

until now even g20 started to talk about the crypto, some states try to implement taxes to them, it have made so many people millionaires as well as so many lost their money, these changes are not insignificant changes for example.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

I do believe that the blockchain technology which is the right tool to solve the problem and it was created to solve problems about money transfer and ownership. I don't know how other think about it but I rather have some cryptos that can become more or less valuable in the future than a currency that will always increasingly devaluate.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

Hello, there is no doubt that 2017 was just a probe. Next few years will be defenitely game-changing for all economy in the world - crypto are the future.
I am sure Cryptocurrency is experiencing a steadily increasing development that can penetrate high prices. so this will help the world's economy. with a helping economy able to make the world's finances unfolded by the presence of Cryptocurrency. so that Cryptocurrency is able to change the world.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

What I believe is that crypto is capable of changing people, not the world. It has been proven if crypto is able to change the community's existence to be much better than before. With the crypto make the life of the community up one level. For the most part, almost all crypto users have succeeded in improving their life economy, from the first unemployment, the inadequate life pattern, the narrow mindset. Crypto has improved their lives and thought they became more knowledgeable and had a life worthy of respect.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:42:25 AM

Not yet. But I hope, something will turn out)
It is important that people begin to use the blockchain extensively. And how this will change the world, it is difficult to predict.
i do think crypto yet give a change but we dont know yet what will happen in future. Technology adoption is really hard and its even harder to convince them to use it but who know when it proof something it will be easy to be accepted by people.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

I think crypto can change the world my reason is very simple because crypto has changed my life personally.
does not that change start from a small new thing to a big one and I'm sure crypto and technology block chain  will change the world.
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

I believe encryption is changing time. Block chain technology changes the mode of production. The rapid development of certain industries with low cost and high efficiency.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Yes crypto currency is going to change the course of life. Crypto-currencies will make all people in the world more independent from government influence. There are certain changes in the economic spectrum of things and when it comes to trade we will be seeing more usage of cryptocurrency in the future,this facility in the future,
  And it will also be much easier to monitor the work of the government . which we are leading as people are earning more money through the crypto currency which is helping them to live a better life and on the other end the technologies are making our lives easier.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Yes, I believe cryptocurrencies are changing the world. These two years of rapid progress, see ICO projects more and more. More and more new coins are enough to prove the impact of cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency will definitely become the best investment product in the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Yes I fully believe that bitcoin can change all its not just financial condition but everything. But I think for more clearly bitcoin will have an impact to the economic and financial conditions of the world that will make it all digital.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

Yes I bilieve in it. Crypto already change the world and will do it. A lot of people alredy use crypto for payments or just have holdings in crypto. I think with time it will be regulated and it will be looks like usual pokets money imho.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

could have this happen. Crypto has the potential and great opportunities to become even more magnified in the future. This will certainly affect the world and everyone in it. If it does not immediately complete the technology that exists I think still hard also for crypto to be accepted even change the world. need a lot of things and considerations as well as a long process to be able to realize all this.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
yalcin38

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

yes, crypto changing the World.
But i think, the most coins/tokens will be die in a few years.
Only Coins/tokens with Use cases will survive
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

yes, crypto changing the World.
But i think, the most coins/tokens will be die in a few years.
Only Coins/tokens with Use cases will survive
Most coins will fade away once there is new ones built that overcome it. If you want to make money then you could invest in the popular coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

Yes of course,  it is still changing it thou.  In some quarters, the government frowns at it, while it is embraced elsewhere.  Above all,  it is a gradual process as far as its worldwide acceptability is concerned.

People now accept it for payments, and that is a plus to the crypto. The negative aspect of it being used by terrorists need to be checked,  thou. If possible
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

I think now it is more appropriate to say that crypto has a chance to change the world. The established international economic system is flying into the abyss and there are no real alternatives for humanity. I think that within the next few years the fundamentals of the international economy will be revised taking into account crypto.

If we observe the global economy now, we are on a brink of a financial crisis because prices are going up, interest rates are going up, a large bank laid-off thousands of employees and it seems like 2008 again. The reason why bitcoin was created because Satoshi Nakamoto wants to solve the problem in the financial system due to inflation so he created a currency that might be able to solve the crisis so bitcoin was born. The dream of Satoshi may come into fruition because we can see now that it is slowly changing the financial system and we are benefiting from it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Gradually, it is becoming reality. I found a crypto project in the area of health. They came up with a technology that can detect the level of pain felt by any patient. This technology can be used to know the cheapest means of treatment to administer for such patient.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Yes, people will learn to invest, educate themselves with new information, and it will grow constantly in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: