Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7209 times)
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

This happens gradually, the world is changing with the help of cryptocurrency too, it gives a new direction to development and in the future it will have an even greater impact.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

If Technology is changing the world, Of course, the Crypto Market can change the world.Most countries will invest in the coming years to this market.Why not, I believe tecnology and Crypto Curreny.I hope I am right about this situation.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

I don't know if cryptocurrency will change the world, but cryptocurrency can change people financially to be better I guess. Perhaps the difference is seen from the change, people can make a lot of money but only work at home more efficiently.

It can't happen in just one night to change the world it takes few years I think. But now other people is start changing right now little by little when they start doing cryptocurrencies. Cypto world help many people in their financial need and give hope to other people that has no work until now.
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the world can really become much better thanks to cryptocurrency. Perhaps the cryptocurrency will help to overcome corruption.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

I think so. Since there are huge opportunities for the leading countries in this area. The cryptocurrency has a huge potential, and with it there is a huge resource. Cryptocurrency has already significantly changed our economy and our world, but this is only the beginning. The pace of innovation is accelerating all the time, and the more important is the need to be one step ahead all the time. Cryptocurrency will change everything from investment methods to payment for purchases and use of electronic devices.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Of course cryptocurrency is changing the world , and I would like to see in the future cryptocurrency valued very well and many States would begin to accept it as a currency in stores

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Why do think so?
Some real time, innovative and developmental projects are now being integrated on block chain,  because most of them have now found the usefulness of applying blockchain technology to such. Therefore, cryptocurrency invariably can bring about transformation.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

I think for now crypto can not change anything yet. Because cryptocurrency is now only used as a trading tool only on exchange and only traders use cryptocurrency. I think crypto should be used to shop at the store, onlineshop and used for proper payment. If forever like this I am sure crypto can not change the world
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

In general, cryptocurrency is just beginning to be introduced in all spheres of our life, so I think that so far there is not!
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

In general, cryptocurrency is just beginning to be introduced in all spheres of our life, so I think that so far there is not!
You may be right, but this will not happen soon. While the blockchain will not be needed by the government of different States this will not happen. Because the blockchain is not only ICO and money. It's a great technology that can change our world for the better.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

I think cryptocurrency will change the world and make it more technologically advanced and free. I like the idea that everyone chooses how to pay for your purchases and what services to use.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

As I have known and familiar with crypto currency , I also experienced good things about cryptocurrency , so I can say that ,I am believing in cryptocurrency that it will really change the world and it will also really change the life of individual who also really believe in cryptocurrency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

Of course I believe in it , and I believe that it can bring us and brought already, I can send funds and not be afraid that my funds will track

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

Cryptocurrency, of course, changes our world, because it provides us with many new opportunities and makes the world much more convenient and better. States are now studying cryptocurrency and decide on the possibility of its legalization. If this happens, the cryptocurrency will enter our daily lives widely.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

This is for sure, but now the cryptocurrency is working, it is like a time bomb that explodes at any time, its explosion will release radiation, and more people will participate in the cryptocurrency. So I think Bitcoin takeoff is very good for cryptocurrencies.

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Why do think so?

That's right, many countries have been using cryptocurrency instead of cash. This is a fact that I have seen through the people who were there, and they told me. Cryptocurrency is being gradually replaced by cash and crowded people are still using it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

I think for now crypto can not change anything yet. Because cryptocurrency is now only used as a trading tool only on exchange and only traders use cryptocurrency. I think crypto should be used to shop at the store, onlineshop and used for proper payment. If forever like this I am sure crypto can not change the world
well, even today there are so many who are trying to build energy, homes and more by using bitcoin, or cryptocurrency. well, maybe that would be very useful in financial and economic terms. because of that, many people make their own projects, and I'm sure that will change the world.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Why do think so?
Of course it does, only now is the consciousness of people and the thirst for money, and when they do not get that disappointment and fear. And on the rest of the level, it is still on the verge of science fiction and far from realization.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Why do think so?

I do believe that cryptocurrency is changing the world we live on. I think so because banks nowadays are trying to adjust their rules and regulations to accomodate and probably start transacting with cryptocurrency. They saw potential in the technology. I think what makes cryptocurrency made is that when everyday people are using it just like paper money.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

Why do think so?

I don't know if cryptocurrency will change the world, but cryptocurrency can change people financially to be better I guess. Perhaps the difference is seen from the change, people can make a lot of money but only work at home more efficiently.

It can't happen in just one night to change the world it takes few years I think. But now other people is start changing right now little by little when they start doing cryptocurrencies. Cypto world help many people in their financial need and give hope to other people that has no work until now.
I'm very confident with the increased development of increased Cryptocurrency far would result in increasing profits and changing world economy. the economy is currently very influential towards the prosperity and progress of the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: