Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 07:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future?  (Read 463 times)
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

Bitcoin is improving day by day and number of investors are also increasing.Future scope of bitcoin is great.It has the potential to compete with paper currency.In coming decades their are chances that bitcoin will be a global currency.Bitcoin is a long term investment .We cannot predict its highest or lowest price but yes it is sure that bitcoin is going to be on top in coming years.Most of the countries had declared it legal and hopefully some are going to do it soon in future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
lazygin006

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

Bitcoin's future is still intact. But I suspect the government will soon introduce regulations to restrict to use of Bitcoin so they can have better control of it. It is something that we might not want but to hit the global stage Bitcoin will have to endure this I reckon.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

The future of bitcoin is very bright and government almost can not stop it. The coin is decentralized, meaning it can be exchanged, transacted from anywhere without being monitored.
A very good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true what you are talking about bitcoin, that the government can not stop the bitcoin that almost dominates the world with its popularity in the sense that bitcoin can be used for transactions and bitcoin can be redeemed with others from anywhere without being monitored by anyone.
I'm sure bitcoin has a bright future and many will love bitcoin.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

Bitcoin does not leave, I think we are waiting for a great future with bitcoin. Very soon crypto currency will replace banks. And it will be very interesting.
ggarbi

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

Dear BTC miners
PLEASE DONT mine at BTC.com and Antpool because they are going to hold 51% of hashrate and then btc will be in danger.
mine in smaller pools PLEASE and share this with farm owners and people that mine btc.
This may harm btc future if bimain hold 50%+ of btc hashrate
Ty all
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

Your future in bitcoin will be sure if you have an patient attitude and if you hardworking to every work you do, your future become brighter and brighter. Search about bitcoin and understand to learn more and to easy gain money.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

What is your toughts with Bitcoin,
Can government stop bitcoin?
Bitcoin is now experiencing a decline in the exchange rate but that is the digital currency market and in my opinion can not stop the movement of digital currency because this is a new breakthrough in the digital era that is the advancement of the times
Rexat

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

I see a lot of parties who want to stop bitcoin, the reason they are that bitcoin is something that fluctuates, bitcoin can eliminate one's assets in just a moment. Bitcoin can not be tampered with by the government because bitcoin runs on an automated blockchain system.

Join Juke Coin Today!
ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070469
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

To answer the question if government can stop bitcoin, my answer is yes they can if they want to. But if it will be beneficial to that country whose government will stop bitcoin, it will be a different story. Seeing the trend and transition we are having today bitcoin is a glimpse of future the money will have soon. Digital transaction and merchants and firms happening everywhere it is not impossible that bitcoin can be our monetary world. I say if government will stop it that country will have a hard time dealing to the world market if in any case that bitcoin will be the majority payment of most transaction around the globe.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Governments can ban bitcoin but cannot ignore bitcoin and crypto currency fact. They will arrange their domestic law eventually.
Milado22

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

While future, bitcoin will be become the general common of the world of the world on the internet, which is currently published
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

The future of bitcoin is very bright. The coin is decentralized, meaning it can be exchanged, transacted from anywhere without being monitored.Government can not stop bitcoin, So i think Bitcoin has future currency...
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

for me even though the government can not stop bitcoin and it's bigger than it can fropit it the big future of bitcoin

Ronald Lane

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

I believe Bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin payment system ensures high-security level as all transactions are recorded in Blockchain.
Bitcoin cross-borderness is based on a fundamentally different trust model built on trust in mathematics, not in a third party reputation.
This reputation-independent trust system became possible thanks to Blockchain technology. Blockchain is a public distributed ledger for storing data and managing transactions.
The data can’t be mathematically forged and don’t require the assurance of any third party including the states.
Now Bitcoin currency sees rapid growth attracting large investment. On Friday, May 19, the cost of Bitcoin exceeded $ 1900 for the first time.
Next, on 25 May, it reached $ 2.800. Earlier in April Japan legalized the cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Also, according to April 2017 forecasts from Jeremy Lew, the first investor in Snapchat, and Peter Smith, a co-founder of Blockchain, the cost of Bitcoin will exceed $ 500.000 by 2030. At the moment, Bitcoin current price is $3461.92, while its market capitalization is $57,124,362.
However, it should be noted that yesterday, on August 1, as a result of a “hard fork” and community disagreements Bitcoin has split into two cryptocurrencies, creating a Bitcoin Cash, a new version of Bitcoin with the ownership rules.
Lester Atkins

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Bitcoin's future is assured; it's well beyond the point of no-return now... It will become the world reserve currency simply out of the fact that it's always a safe place to put your money when your government (inevitably) acts poorly.

In Cyprus they already demonstrated this when their government stole money out of everyones' bank account. In Argentina they are currently demonstrating this as their government is drastically inflating their currency.

All of the major world governments are extremely in debt right now, all borrowing huge amounts to pay the interest on previous loans... We're teetering on the edge of a collapse that cannot be stopped without bitcoin, one that makes the 1929 depression look like a country club.

When major currencies like the Yen, the Euro, and the Dollar collapse, Bitcoin will be there for you to put your wealth into, and there's nothing governments can do to stop that. How could it go away then?
shreyance8890

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

It can if the people allow it to happen.
If you don't yet know how it works I'll give you an example. A government goes against BTC and decides to blacklist all Internet sites that have something to do with it, ban exchanges, don't allow financial institutions to support cryptocurrency businesses. So there are no ATMs, you need to use VPN to access bitcointalk or download a wallet, can't start a company, can't exchange local fiat to crypto online. The only things you can do is trade for cash, use foreign currency for bank transfers and use foreign exchanges via VPN. So, it wouldn't be that bad, you could still use it trade it, but not in your country. But what if all your neighboring countries did the same, like the whole EU? You'd have to get a Japanese or Korean bank account and trade that currency for BTC... Most people would find it to be too much trouble and BTC would die.
Thankfully people can protest.

Pada permainan Poker Online, ada ber aneka macam meja jumlah pemain yang tersedia. Ada meja yang hanya untuk 3 pemain , 4 pemain dan bahkan sampai 9 pemain. Disini anda bisa pilih sesuai dengan keinginan anda apakah ingin bermain rame – rame atau hanya untuk sedikit pemain saja. Dan sudah banyak sekali orang yang mengemari Poker Online tersebut.
https://dominoqqonline.tips/
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

I sense that bitcoin has a pretty and bright future. Though some governments are fighting against bitcoin, majority of the governments are in support and it is gaining roots gradually. Some governments see bitcoin as a threat to their economy but the hidden truth about bitcoin to me is that it really strengthen economy rather. Bitcoin will make electronic trading and transaction simple, easy and faster. These all boost the economy.
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

Bitcoin's future is still intact. But I suspect the government will soon introduce regulations to restrict to use of Bitcoin so they can have better control of it. It is something that we might not want but to hit the global stage Bitcoin will have to endure this I reckon.

I think also governments will need to learn some benevolence when it comes to dealing with cryptocurrencies. There is no way to fully regulate bitcoin, they need to be regulating other ends.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Bitcoin is now very popular and spread all around the world and may people using this kind of investment and for this situation government can't stop bitcoin.
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

Nothing can say ahead of Bitcoin's future, but I'm sure everyone expected and expect Bitcoin to surpass last year's peak, growing more strongly than 2017, reaching $ 50,000 by the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: