Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future?  (Read 449 times)
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

the future of bitcoin seems to be very expensive because of the bitcoin whose total supply is very limited and has a very high demand so the price of bitcoin has the potential to be very expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

What is your toughts with Bitcoin,
Can government stop bitcoin?
Nothing can stop Bitcoin unless they will join hands and prevent transactions from all over the world. And having a law that mining bitcoin is illegal and could lead to imprisonment. No one can destroy BTC unless the maker itself does that.  But as the current situation of BTC now it would give them a hard time dealing with all of that.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

This has been said over and again. Government can not stop crypto-currencies. The highest they can do is to regulate it and in my own view, this may be a great thing for cryptocurrency except that it might affect some purpose of cryptocurrencies. Government will have no choice but to embrace it.
We know that governments can try to regulate cryptocurrencies but we do not know how effective are going to be those regulation since they cannot enforce their rules, governments can force banks to adopt their rules since they are centralized and the same is true for any other financial institution, but how are they going to force that the rules of the network are changed in their favor?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Bitcoin needs more time to be mature, it needs years in order to reduce its volatility. So we can expect big price movements in the middle term. Bitcoin has lost over 65% since its all time high, reaching a 70% correction in February.

Long term investors should not be discouraged by all the information arriving from different news sources. Most of them are trying to harm bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

We don’t know what can happen tomorrow, but history has given a lesson. Once bitcoin retraces, then it recovers the upward trend. As it happened several times before. It is not clear which will be the lowest price, neither the highest, but if you are a long term investor, don’t let the FUD change the facts about how Bitcoin behaved over time.

bitcoin will evolve in the public oppinion into a cryptosect. desperate for attention

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

Bitcoin is a potentially crypto coin that continues to grow and can survive in the long run. Bitcoin becomes the most trusted main coin and will have a bright future. I think bitcoin will continue to grow and the government can not stop bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

my difficulties with bitcoin? predict prices  Grin
what do you mean stop bitcoin? there is no reason for the government to stop bitcoin, bitcoin just needs rules.
Many people afraid of scams and that’s why they do not invest in bitcoin. I think the controllers and blockchain should think about it seriously. I want security against my investment because it is my hard earn money and if I lose it I will never trust crypto investment in the future. So for bright future of bitcoin security problems should be solved quickly.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Well, instead of stopping, i feel there are doing a better approach there. Of course, Better may be subjective
Every country is trying to regulated is now instead of banning it except china. But i assume soon china will then lift the ban too
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

if according to bitcon will have a good future gan. although now it is still far away once bitcon to return to the price ever bitcoin lately. but every there down there will definitely go up. there is a red flag there is a green flag. keep calm do not panic .
We all know how bright the future of Bitcoin will be and is very bright even its lowest market price is better than the all the other currencies. It has achieved which is not present somewhere else and growing with the passage of time due to its promotions. Especially the current market is attracting and encouraging people to invest more which will shift the low market into a high market.
The future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world, so I can say that bitcoin will take over the market in the future. It will take long time because many people still do not know about crypto and bitcoin but with the passage of time they will know everything about it and will invest in it and thus the investment cap will go high and so will be the price.

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

Bitcoin in future should have a much higher value. Just not dump your coins guys/girls and hold it for long term and you will be satisfied.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Bitcoin prices depend on the market in which market demand becomes a baseline bitcoin can increase in value, bitcoin is increasingly popular as more and more people want bitcoin and it can make bitcoin steadily increasing. The government can ban the use of bitcoin, but the government can't stop bitcoin completely.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

the future of bitcoin seems to be very expensive because of the bitcoin whose total supply is very limited and has a very high demand so the price of bitcoin has the potential to be very expensive.
Yes, possible for that of being expsenive in the future. Also, I think bitcoin in the future has many to offer to the users that really surprises to all. So Im not thinking it can stop by the government.
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Bitcoin will obviously have a bright future, and we can not discuss that because it is more than obvious, but you need to understand that there are always going to be bad situations and bad moves on the market, and we can not do nothing to avoid them

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

There is nothing to be afraid of the future of bitcoin, bitcoin is fine because bitcoin is the main coin in crypto. Bitcoin will survive and the government can't eliminate bitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

I personally think that the government cannot stop Bitcoin. If they can then they should've stopped Bitcoin already and yet Bitcoin is still alive and kicking. They can just ban it in their jurisdiction and nothing more. Regulations may be imposed but the mere fact remains that the government cannot stop Bitcoin.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

I think in the future bitcoin is going up and down, but we still didn't know how the bitcoin in the future right. And i think the goverment will not stop bitcoin.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Bitcoin will have a bright future being the leader in crypto currency. Although it will takes time for the mass adoptions due to some government regulations and restrictions but this will soon make a progressive cryptoworld.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Cryptocurrency can affect the price situation in the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that large banking institutions secretly today affect the price of bitcoin. Let no one advertise this in the news or on the forum, but I'm sure that they directly move the price either up or down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: