View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:08:45 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 05:40:01 PM by alexarcus

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Every project claims to be the first ever decentralized something (using these buzz words doesn't make you look more professional). I thought this time has passed away.

There are a bunch of e-commerce platforms what makes you confident that you can compete with them?

Thanks
face0ff06

Activity: 275
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:19 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 05:37:21 PM by face0ff06

Russian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3310089.msg34552612#msg34552612
Ukraine https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg34553456#msg34553456

wallet 0x90E8905fb308A1E8c503ED2D2E13e58A919e5C46
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

I fully agree with previous poster of questions. Looks total bs.

When I see your reply starting with "The problem: Currently every ecommerce site has at least one 3rd party involved for financial transactions on their platform. With this, parts of your money will flow between the platform provider, banks and/or credit card companies thus by default taking a small portion of your money for using their network calling it service and transaction fees."

I would like to ask - guys do you know anything about crypto landscape? You have not seen more than 10 ecommerce crypto projects that are much far from beta leaflets? what ebay, what amazon? go via bittrex coins and read what is already done.

and one more question - your people have linkedin pages?

ders_a

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

CEO, CTO linkedin pages please if possible. thanks in advance. but ok, I will try to google too.

Fred Trevino Arcus -- this profile is not available (linkedin)

ders_a

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

I fully agree with previous comment. Looks total bs. and one more question - your people have linkedin pages?

Yes (some team members have linkedin).Please,visit our website and click "Team" section.The LinkedIn profile is the format we want to see when researching people we don’t know online (at least in a professional context). Do a Google search of people in our team and see what you find –  our LinkedIn profiles are at the top of the results page.We wanted to Linkedin's profile from our team and they sent Linkedin's account to us.Thanks for the attention

Your profile : scammed over 11BTC on btcpop  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186326.0 !

Yes, read carefully Smiley We reported  scammer who run with over 11BTC. I have over 250BTC repaid on BTCPOP

ders_a

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

CEO, CTO linkedin pages please if possible. thanks in advance. but ok, I will try to google too.
Fred Trevino Arcus -- this profile is not available (linkedin)
When I see your reply starting with "The problem: Currently every ecommerce site has at least one 3rd party involved for financial transactions on their platform. With this, parts of your money will flow between the platform provider, banks and/or credit card companies thus by default taking a small portion of your money for using their network calling it service and transaction fees."
Thanks for the attention.I said that some team members.Why you are so pessimistic?Our CTO,CEO haven't linkedin accounts.Do you need information about CTO and CEO?Please,read online resumes.You can see our team on our website.You edited your comment (added new pessimistic comments).What is the problem? We will try to solve e-commerce problems.Probably,you didn't read our Whitepaper.But you wrote pessimistic comments.If you interested our project,firstly read our Whitepaper carefully!!
Arcus Coin (ASC) will serve as one of the currencies you can use on the platform to buy and sell right next to Ethereum(ETH). The whole purpose to have our own custom made token is to ensure that we gain the capital to develop the platform but also to further expand the blockchain DApp ecosystem in the Ethereum network. We think of ASC as shares of the platform very similar to what IPOs bring to publicly traded companies in the stock market. If you truly believe in the product you can invest in it but with the power of blockchain our tokens will be used as a form of currency thus providing real incentive value to Arcus coin holders.

At least team have good communicator - compliment to you.

1. CEO and CTO linkedins and experience. Sure, very important to know who are that people when you analize project. Experience. Do they know how to run business, do they know what is crypto business, are they real at all. team is nr2 after the Idea (what is Nr1) for me in every project.

2. There is more than 10 active projects (even with testnets), even with much better formulated business idea. So when I hear such things like "we are the only" , "we are the first" - that show lack of competence

3. Each project is risk. As well to investor as well to startup. I will stop commenting, but my personal opinion, based on 3y day-to-day in crypto, 15y in business management and 25y in IT,  your team is not ready to go public. So, maybe stop. Delete all, do home work better and then come back prepared better. That is my honest view, and your project is not the worst form announced last week, but that does not make it place to invest (at least for me)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: