Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good or investment is better ?  (Read 358 times)
sofiasalmon (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good to collect altcoin or it’s bettr ti invest and give your time to research good project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

Is bounty campaign or airdrop is good to collect altcoin or it’s bettr ti invest and give your time to research good project
Already depends on your ability. If you have a desire to invest and explore a project then explore, and if it is not possible, take part in the bounty (if it is usually there)

mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

what the heck is your title? if you are asking which one is better i would say its bounty hunting because these worthless airdrops have less chances to get listed into some exchanges,im talking about major exchanges so you shouldnt be wasting your time and effort with these airdrops instead focus on bounty hunting because it can give you a pretty decent gains.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

You can do both anyways like what i am doing i keep on joining airdrop and bounty campaigns and if i think that the ICO have a good future then i am going to invest some of my money with it. Investing in ICO is just like gambling that is why i make sure that i read and try to think if the project will be good in the future before investing on them.
babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

If you have got money investment is better.If you dont have money but have free time - bounty campaigns and airdrops are better.The best will be to do investments and participate in bounty.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Already depends on your ability. If you have a desire to invest and explore a project then explore, and if it is not possible, take part in the bounty (if it is usually there)
yes it all depends on ourselves and the circumstances we experience. when we are ready to spend some money then we can follow a project and if not then bounty campaign can be a good alternative. both can make money when we can be right in choosing the time and coin we want to choose.

many people who think that bounty campaign can not bring a lot of money, but when we can choose the right and also can concentrate every time then we will get good results and certainly will be very satisfactory. bounty campaign, airdrop and project is just a way to get us some money.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

It all depends on what you want and how much you can do. Bounty campaign entails both your your effort and time. While investment is about putting your money into a project and allow your money to work for you and it consumes is lesser time compared to bounty. You can decide to choose, if you want to be the one working or you want your money to work for you. You can as well do both.
davidmckillip

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

bounty campain and aidrop iis very good to collect some extra token and if you have enough money you van invest on good project
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

Will actually all of this kind is good for earning the bounty campaign,airdrops,and trading investment,the question is which of these three factors is most suitable to you most,so that you can  know what to do in your  investment,if you can handle this three components will its good for you,at least if you failed in one of this you have two remaining left,but in my own,i prefer both bounty and trading investment because i know i can be profitable in these method of cryptocurrency,and i dont like airdrops co'z mostly airdrops now is blurred and no sense,and its will carried you into the scam or phishing site.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I don't think comparing bounty and investing is good, because for bounty you receive payment for your effort (like a job) and investing is receiving profit for your money.
In ideal condition one is not interfering with the other and everyone can easily do both.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

Well it depends on the project if the project is successful like waves well you are very lucky you will earn huge amount of money but if that is a shitcoin with shit team don't expect that you will earn huge amount of money although there are some successful ICO but the competition is very high in ICO market the coin has not gaining attention so, i suggest that you should research first before joining a bounty campaign.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

Obviously simply participating in an airdrop is only going to bring you small rewards, usually in the order of $5 - $50, sometimes significantly more or less in rare cases.

If you're looking to make decent money, then airdrops are not the way, unless you participate in dozens every day. Just take your time, read about the project and invest what you can. Spread your risk to offset potential losses.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Its different benches of getting rewards. you see, bounty/AirDrops is fo free start without any risks, only free fime. And when you invest you risking your capital
But i think investing more fortifiable then advertising campaign and get better rewards
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Bounties > airdrops that is the fact so dont waste your time participating with these airdrops because you wont get pennies from that,most of these free airdrop tokens are just being a tool to get your email addresses so that you can be phished when these people are going to send you spam emails that might have phishing links.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

I actually participating in both bounty campaign and also investment. The ability of you to show up in bounty campaign will bring income to you and of you have a resources to invest, it will make you rich just like other business. Campaign add to your investment.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

Bounty campaigns is a lot better to participate,because these free airdrop tokens wont have any good value in the future because most of them are from unverfied developers,or these tokens are created for some experiments,that is why you shouldnt be participating these airdrops when it is came from nowhere because it isnt worth the hassle.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

Most part of aidrops gives you a few dollars , bounties are more profitable , but they require a lot of time and still will not give you serious cash. Investments potentially are much more profitable , but it is a risky business , while doing airdrops and bounties you risk nothing.

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

Most part of aidrops gives you a few dollars , bounties are more profitable , but they require a lot of time and still will not give you serious cash. Investments potentially are much more profitable , but it is a risky business , while doing airdrops and bounties you risk nothing.

there are a few good airdrops like the one I mentioned above, a lot are scams though so we have to be careful.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:39:59 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:06:54 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

From the beginning I will say this question is just stupid because the answer is kind of obvious. Bounty campaigns and aidrops are things that you have to work for. You etiher have to make posts on forums, do different things like following,sharing,liking on social media or promoting the ICO through different ways life facebook, youtube or forums. Investing in ICO's is a totally different thing because here it is obviously not free but you dont have to put any work in. You just have to invest your own money then manage what are you going to do with those coins you are going to receive for your money.

So this two options are totally different and depends by every person. Someone would like to have have different coins in his wallets but he doesnt have any money so he has to work for them through bounties and airdrops while another person could not have time to work for this coins but he has money so he buys them directly. The result will be the same,of course if we are talking about the same ICO,but one person has to pay with his time and work while the other person has to pay with his money.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

I would prefer to go for investment provided there is sufficient fund to venture into it. But when one is not too financially buoyant, participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops can serve as a stepping stone to have a portfolio of investments which do not require ones money but rather some effort.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: