Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCMiners "Cloud Hashing" | $8.50 USD per GH/s!  (Read 23054 times)
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 04:25:03 AM

Hi, do you have a website like CEX.io or pyramining?  If you do, have like a cloud mining stock market, please show me, I am very interested in something like that for so cheap.

Right as of this very moment in time there is no stock market for buying or selling hashing rate, however that doesn't stop it from being able to take place.  We collect enough details about each purchase that we can verify buyers from Coinbase that there could simply be an open market system available.  We do plan on making a simple trading system available but we have other parts of the system to implement beforewe can entertain that idea.  But it is in the works.  I apologize if there are any grammatical errors as im unfortunately stuck using my phone until my internet service has been restored on Monday.

Thanks

Hi, I am also interested in this.  I have already a few GH/s on CEX.io, as well as 3 BTC deposits on pyramining.  I was wondering, do you have any customers right now, who can provide their testimonials?

We do have customers.  I'm in no position to tell who they are since I keep that information private.  However if they want to respond I would have no objections to it.

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:07:30 AM

When will the equipment arrive? I'm intending to purchase some when it arrives.

lmao
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 02:01:24 PM

When will the equipment arrive? I'm intending to purchase some when it arrives.

I'm hoping Monday morning after the outside line has been fixed from a tree that knocked out my net gets replaced, that there will be an email from AM on scheduled estimated send date from their facility.

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:05:21 PM

Brief, manual update done since coding wasn't all uploaded when internet was knocked out.  Hand inputted information from database so I can at least do my best attempt on updating everyone with pools global stats

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 03:53:19 PM

Quick update.  Will be able to be back online here soon for better updates.

As of right now 197 GH/s have been purchased.  34.803 TH/s remain open to order for purchase still at $8.50 USD per GH/s

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:55:08 PM

As of right now 197 GH/s have been purchased.  34.803 TH/s remain open to order for purchase still at $8.50 USD per GH/s
And start of hashiing will be at?

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:08:09 PM

Well, keeping with the email (which I have not been able to check yet, but will be able to later today from AM if they've sent me a reply yet) it will be shipped out at the end of November. 

andrey82

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:13:31 PM

Well, keeping with the email (which I have not been able to check yet, but will be able to later today from AM if they've sent me a reply yet) it will be shipped out at the end of November. 
I believe EVERYBODY reading and following this topic will apreciate a screen capture. Oh, and some long time ago promised pics with the facility you have. Even if you still have work to do on it, it would be nice to keep track of what your doing there. At least people could see the progres on the hard work being done.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:21:50 PM

I believe EVERYBODY reading and following this topic will apreciate a screen capture. Oh, and some long time ago promised pics with the facility you have. Even if you still have work to do on it, it would be nice to keep track of what your doing there. At least people could see the progres on the hard work being done.

But of course.  I have to wait until the Comcast guys get here to replace the line to my house that a tree fell on and then fix the coding I was working on when the tree hit for the front end and backend of the stats page.  I'll need to call the contractor so I can schedule a visit out there without causing a major disruption in their daily work.  Take some photos, get the screen shots of the orders together and put it all into a post, or PDF or even a blog type entry depending on how everyone would like to see the progress taking place. 

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:35:58 PM

I tried to order 10 Gh/s, input my email, clicked 'Next' and the website hangs...

Edit: is there _any_ way to order with fiat?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:26:20 PM

I tried to order 10 Gh/s, input my email, clicked 'Next' and the website hangs...

If you're still having issues, try clearing your browser cache or try to a different browser perhaps.  If it still hangs it seems that there is an issue with Coinbase as it's a script from their servers.   If you try to access it from Tor, you probably won't have any success.

Still as of now no fiat currency is accepted online, as Bitcoin is pretty much 'taboo' for most merchant accounts and the likelihood is quite high on our end of a potential charge back, so we're looking out for yours and our best interest at the same time in not accepting fiat via online at this point.  If more people are interested, I could possibly setup a P.O. Box so that your money isn't sitting in an unlocked mailbox and orders could be placed that way, however; it would take time to process obviously.

Wipeout2097

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:21:57 PM

If you're still having issues, try clearing your browser cache or try to a different browser perhaps.  If it still hangs it seems that there is an issue with Coinbase as it's a script from their servers.   If you try to access it from Tor, you probably won't have any success.
It doesn't work with either Firefox or Chrome, cache cleared on Chrome. I will try tomorrow

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:50:24 PM

Looking forward to some of the same things others have asked for.  It's a very good price.  Some questions:

1) Is there a transfer fee?
2) Does this include any shares going to a restock pool to increase hashrate, etc; to keep the value per share up?  Just asking!
3) How will payouts work?

edit - NM I should read more before asking questions Wink
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:03:59 PM

Im in and made the payment earlier today, Looking forward to this thing getting going Smiley

One thing I meant to ask will the 8.50G/H be honoured for original members should they wish to add/upgrade?
(this assuming 8.5G/H is still competitive in the future)
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:55:37 PM

I have have set aside 100 GH/s to the person who finds the next block with BTCMiners.net (on top of your payout of course..)

This fund is coming out of additional allocated hashing power that I have set aside from the 35 TH/s for prizes, promotions and contests.  You will win 100 GH/s for life by simply mining with us.

Hostname: http://stratum.btcminers.net:3334
Username: BTC Address
Password: Whatever

This is for stress testing the server for large hash rates.  I need to make sure everything is in order and this is a test run, prior to our launch date of throwing some major hashing power at the system.  There might be some bugs, but this is what it's for.  

Bring it on! Smiley

Ive pointed my workers at this stratum can I ask what will happen in regards to the other blocks found by users other than the winner?!
For the lucky winner, How will the BTC address come into play? Will the payouts be pointed to the winning BTC address?

Sorry for all the questions Smiley
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 02:17:33 AM

Looking forward to some of the same things others have asked for.  It's a very good price.  Some questions:

1) Is there a transfer fee?
2) Does this include any shares going to a restock pool to increase hashrate, etc; to keep the value per share up?  Just asking!
3) How will payouts work?

edit - NM I should read more before asking questions Wink

1.) No transfer fees.
2.) We will be merge mining to help with electricity.  Once this batch is completed, we will be getting more and the price will stay competitive.  That's all I want to say at this point for obvious reasons of other competitors in the same market area.
3.) Payouts will be after 120 confirms, PPLNS system so if you mine at 100GH/s you'll get your 'fair share' of what you mine versus someone who is using 1 GH/s would obviously get less.

Im in and made the payment earlier today, Looking forward to this thing getting going Smiley

One thing I meant to ask will the 8.50G/H be honoured for original members should they wish to add/upgrade?
(this assuming 8.5G/H is still competitive in the future)

That price is only honoured during the initial 35 TH/s stock sale.  After that there could be price flucuations, but will stay very competitive to other outlets. 

I have have set aside 100 GH/s to the person who finds the next block with BTCMiners.net (on top of your payout of course..)

This fund is coming out of additional allocated hashing power that I have set aside from the 35 TH/s for prizes, promotions and contests.  You will win 100 GH/s for life by simply mining with us.

Hostname: http://stratum.btcminers.net:3334
Username: BTC Address
Password: Whatever

This is for stress testing the server for large hash rates.  I need to make sure everything is in order and this is a test run, prior to our launch date of throwing some major hashing power at the system.  There might be some bugs, but this is what it's for.  

Bring it on! Smiley

Ive pointed my workers at this stratum can I ask what will happen in regards to the other blocks found by users other than the winner?!
For the lucky winner, How will the BTC address come into play? Will the payouts be pointed to the winning BTC address?

Sorry for all the questions Smiley

Glad to have you on board! Smiley

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 12:21:59 PM

250 GH/s purchased.

34.553 TH/s remaining

Wipeout2097

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:54:11 PM

Ok, I'm unable to buy at the website. Is there another way to buy?

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 12:42:54 AM

Ok, I'm unable to buy at the website. Is there another way to buy?

PM being sent.

hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:20:41 AM

so can we have ppl who bought the contract to screenshot everything?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: