Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIANCIA : ASKS BOUNTY HUNTERS TO PAY 0.1 ETH AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WORK  (Read 663 times)
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
Merited by pushups44 (1)

It's all here :

https://fiancia.io/public/blogs/2018/04/10/bounty-hunters-blog/
The management decided to ask all the bounty hunters to participate in the ICO with minimum of 0.1 ETH to support the project and complete the KYC process this way.

After 2 months, they ask bounty hunters to pay 0,1 eth if they ever want to get their rewards.

Another scam !  Roll Eyes Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
Merited by pushups44 (1)

First of all they asked bounty hunters to pass KYC. And now the team itself failed to pass KYC for icobench.com!

By the way, do you know how they explained their decision to ask all their bounty hunters for a contribution? They said that if they pay all of us, it will make the price dump! How miserable and pathetic a project should be if just 1% of a total supply can influence the price so much?!

donmiguello

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

Total scam . 
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

I participated in their bounty campaign and they kicked me out of their telegram group which has 9k (probably 75% fake) members. I don't like their idea that bounty hunters must give 0.1 ETH and KYC in order to receive rewarda. FUCK OFF!!! This is the first Campaign that bounty hunters need to give info and ETH. TOTAL SCAM DON'T INVEST

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

So you work for someone and instead of him paying you, you have to pay him?
Brilliant!
Marcos Villalobos

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

This project will crash.
Shady as fuck !
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

Bounty hunters already taking a considerable risk when joining the campaign. We all knew there are big percentage of ICO failures, scams and delay payout. etc...

Changing the term midway is certainly showing bad sign. Contributing any amount just in the name of fraud prevention doesn't make any sense. They just threw the answer this is the team decision to all participants. Will anyone taking extra risk by contributing the ICO?

i personally will not suggest anyone contributing just to continue the campaign, now i felt this ICO is a high risk one. the team is totally unprofessional.

Furthermore, the consequence of this will bad, really bad. Imagined others bounty campaigns will follow this scammy tactic if they pulled it off. If you want to ser the rule, please state it from the begining of the campaign. Or they should totally paused it to clear and clean up the things first.. Not they are getting free promo from some bounth hunters that yet to realized this rule change.

cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Lol, i suggest anyone invest 0.1 eth to invest on some tools to build up your social media accounts and join other campaigns. Paying in order to participate in an ico bounty program sound ridiculous..
kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

I'm asking the mods for their help.
Please red trust this scammer and lock his thread as he is asking people to keep posting their reports like everything is ok.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg34559648#msg34559648
jhenz20

Activity: 321
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

Totally scam ! they want us to pay the amount of 0.1eth just to make sure that we are not fake? We are working to submit report everyday, and they all know that there are many fake account that joining their project, why all fake account removed by them and lets continue of those who have truly account. I already email their support just like questioning what they did and they reply that they want our support? I will stop posting their project, its a waste of time.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

Thank you very much guys. I myself thought of making a deposit 0.1eth. But after reading your posts I realized that there was a complete ass. Once again, thank you very much for your posts. I participated 8 weeks. I wasted my time, but at least I did not give $ 40-50 to scammers. It is necessary to organize bounty hunter trade unions!!! Its not joke.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
FK48392DANIJJ

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

Yes it's scam. I have seen tweet from this project where they write about bountyhunters and ico. Ooo" - i think, it's very bad for me. Possible, scam. And now i see chat of fiancia and a lot of messages about scam. Sad.
PhuocHong95

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

They locked me after i asked if they were scam or not? Stay away from this ****ing project guys
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

Yes, stopped supporting them after learning about the ridiculous requirement. If they think bounty participants are fake then they should hire a proper marketing team and forget about bounty program totally!
Anything that ask you for money are red flags and potential scam!

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:03:13 AM
Merited by Reatim (1)

I couldn't find anything about KYC and buying tokens as requirement for participating in campaign:
https://archive.fo/K5DgQ

They have this rule...
7- The bounty manager can make slight changes in bounty campaign if they consider it necessary.
...but enforcing KYC on participants and forcing them to pay for rewards is not something I would call "slight change" and they are definitely not allowed to do this, especially when their team members failed to pass KYC.

As much as I don't like cheaters they should first provide proofs of this statement...
We noticed  that a lot of bounty hunters tried to misuse the campaign and made the huge number of fake entries into the source sheet. We identified some of them are controlling by one person more then 10 to 15 accounts
...then remove cheaters from campaign and pay their legit participants - but to be honest, all this looks like scam and no one should participate in that campaign nor promote them.
fianciacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 56

FIANCIA LIMITED

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Dear All Participants of this thread .

FIANCIA IS TRUE ICO !!!

FIANCIA IS NOT SCAM THIS IS 100%

I am  here official representative of FIANCIA ICO. I am very surprised that all of you bounty hunters are just trying to mislead the others and trying give the false information to others .

But please dont try give the false information to others.

Thank you cooperation

FIANCIA | A REVOLUTIONARY COPY TRADING PLATFORM & TV CHANNEL
More than 3000 crypto currency pairs to trade
kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

FIANCIA IS TRUE ICO !!!

I am  here official representative of FIANCIA ICO. I am very surprised that all of you bounty hunters are just trying to mislead the others and trying give the false information to others .

Thank you cooperation

Just shut the fuck up, you have no say in this.
You're asking people to work for you... and pay you !!! That's the lamest scam attempt I've ever seen.
The problem is that if you pull this out, there will be more and more pieces of shit like you (because you are a HUGE piece of shit) who will try the same thing.

Now get the fuck out of this thread.

People, mods, please red trust this scammer.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

FIANCIA IS TRUE ICO !!!

Thank you cooperation

lol. You can't just post something like that with that huge fonts of yours. You need to answer directly why are you requiring your bounty hunters .1 ETH just to claim their rewards. Isn't KYC not enough to remove those cheaters on your campaign? And I'm sure that those who are making noises here are those legitimate bounty hunters. I also check your bounty campaigns and I can't find anything about the .1 ETH requirements. If you have told them up front, I'm sure that you will not get a single person to participate in your campaign.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Participants of the thread?
FIANCIA IS TRUE ICO !!!
No, it's not.
Shocked
I am very surprised that all of you bounty hunters are just trying to mislead the others and trying give the false information to others .
Do you see me wearing your signature?
What false information? That your team didn't pass icobench's KYC or that you are forcing bounty hunters to buy your tokens?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

Fiancia bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.0

If I understand this correctly, they are saying that in order to prevent abuse of their bounty campaign, they are going to simply change the terms and conditions of the campaign, ask all bounty participants to contribute at least 0.1 ETH into their ICO without any reason whatsoever, and say that it's a good deal for them.

This is how they justify it:

The real bounty hunters should not be reluctant to participate because after the sorted list each bounty hunter will be able to cash out minimum plus 500 USD equivalent FIN coins against just 40USD (0.1 ETH) contribution.  Now rest is on them.

Have you ever mentioned this requirement when people joined? If the answer is no, then don't force KYC on them.

They're doing work for you, you accepted them without KYC. Now they're asking them to invest in your shady ICO just to claim their pay?

The only way I can justify your actions is if you're just trying to get more funds before pulling an exit scam. Roll Eyes

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: