Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Crashing: Money Pack Available $130  (Read 829 times)
sushi (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:29:40 AM

0.47 BTC will get you $130 Money Pack NOW

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lencom

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:31:20 AM

i will buy. set up escrow now. I've been contacting u for days. PM me.
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:57:08 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 05:07:29 AM by sushi

We are VERY FIRM on Buyer Goes 1st or Trusted Escrow from this forum.  No few hours wait, no half day wait, or hold the MP for 3 days.  

Also, Buyer Pays 100% Escrow Fee.  (Buyer who wants to use Escrow, please find reputable escrow from this forum and contact us!)

If you don't need the feedback, please let us know.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 05:36:49 AM

We are VERY FIRM on Buyer Goes 1st or Trusted Escrow from this forum.  No few hours wait, no half day wait, or hold the MP for 3 days.  

Also, Buyer Pays 100% Escrow Fee.  (Buyer who wants to use Escrow, please find reputable escrow from this forum and contact us!)

Escrow fees are usually split since it protects both parties. And I'm confused on all these brand-new users trying to set the terms when it's a seller's market. You want BTC, you play by the rules of the BTC-holders.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
lencom

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:08:33 AM

Escrow fees are usually split since it protects both parties. And I'm confused on all these brand-new users trying to set the terms when it's a seller's market. You want BTC, you play by the rules of the BTC-holders.
I offered him and said I wanted escrow and we split fees. Then he starts demanding me how he will never go first? I didn't ask him to I asked for escrow. He also said he was not contacting escrow.
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 07:08:55 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 07:51:04 AM by sushi

Lencon,

We don't deal with lowballers trying to take advantage of newbees by interfering with the trade with others, degrading messages when we don't accept your low offer.

You never offered split escrow fee. You wanted us to go 1st because you were trusted members with lengthy feedbacks and trade histories, but your account here was as new as we are.  You just said "contact escrow now"  (May be you accidentally logged into your secondary login that you didn't have any histories???)

A few days ago, we provided you what our offer was and you wanted to continue and you came up with an escrow who had no history/status on the forum. We declined your offer.  You contacted us again with our new WTS offer knowing our trade term.  Please act like an adult even you didn't get what you wanted.

Our rate is better than the local trade sell price in cash/bank deposit, MO in the mail, but we are not going with Gox's current or highest or highest + 5% and we eat the MP fee.

We will not kneel down on lowballers.   (We do take suggestions and consider them if they were reasonable!)  Trade requests from Hero members and others with reputable history, we will have more room to hammer out the deals but not someone as new as we are here...

Just like saying in America when I was there, NO SHIRT NO SERVICE.  NO 100% ESCROW FEES, NO SERVICE.  

This WTS is to cater someone who wants to trade BTC to cash out but don't want to pay out $50 USD wire fee and lower sell price at the market as well as the delay at the market trade.

P.S.

TO: Tomatocage

We have no problem with the escrow and we will use them when the customer requests one, however, the escrow needs to be reputable as you and the trade has to be fair.  There is no reason for the newbee account holders to go way below the market on top of it, eat the escrow fees and Money Pack Fees and then hold the trade for a day just because escrow was not available to lencon at that time while others wanted to trade.

BTC is an unregulated world, I understand that, however, some fairness goes a long way!

lencom

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:01:24 AM

Lencon,

We don't deal with lowballers trying to take advantage of newbees by interfering with the trade with others, degrading messages when we don't accept your low offer.

You never offered split escrow fee. You wanted us to go 1st because you were trusted members with lengthy feedbacks and trade histories, but your account here was as new as we are.  You just said "contact escrow now"  (May be you accidentally logged into your secondary login that you didn't have any histories???)

A few days ago, we provided you what our offer was and you wanted to continue and you came up with an escrow who had no history/status on the forum. We declined your offer.  You contacted us again with our new WTS offer knowing our trade term.  Please act like an adult even you didn't get what you wanted.

Our rate is better than the local trade sell price in cash/bank deposit, MO in the mail, but we are not going with Gox's current or highest or highest + 5% and we eat the MP fee.

We will not kneel down on lowballers.   (We do take suggestions and consider them if they were reasonable!)  Trade requests from Hero members and others with reputable history, we will have more room to hammer out the deals but not someone as new as we are here...

Just like saying in America when I was there, NO SHIRT NO SERVICE.  NO 100% ESCROW FEES, NO SERVICE.  

This WTS is to cater someone who wants to trade BTC to cash out but don't want to pay out $50 USD wire fee and lower sell price at the market as well as the delay at the market trade.

P.S.

TO: Tomatocage

We have no problem with the escrow and we will use them when the customer requests one, however, the escrow needs to be reputable as you and the trade has to be fair.  There is no reason for the newbee account holders to go way below the market on top of it, eat the escrow fees and Money Pack Fees and then hold the trade for a day just because escrow was not available to lencon at that time while others wanted to trade.

BTC is an unregulated world, I understand that, however, some fairness goes a long way!

firstly.. i contacted days ago yes. Secondly.. i do have a life. So if i don't pm fast enough sell someone else. Third.. THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT; AND REGARDLESS i DID REQUEST WE SPLIT ESCROW FEES AND HERE IS THE PROOF.

i can do it if u get a reloadit
ok, i wont be sending first. i could pick up a reload it
escrow or you're going first. Escrow Danny Hamilton, bcb, or john k and we split fees.

SO I KNOW FOR A FACT I ASKED AND OFFERED TO SPLIT FEES. Now go somewhere with your lies. You came up with a million excuses about escrow. Never have u contacted them. If you are selling something have escrow prepared. REGARDLESS. I also told him either escrow or hes going first which meant.. ESCROW 100%. Don't play games whatsoever. Also if you're selling mp and we are using escrow.. i need a copy of the receipt. Without it.. i won't buy and neither will anyone else.
posormo

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:04:37 AM

ummm Sushi, your the buyer, not the seller.   You have no activity, and a newb yourself.    And your offer is kinda low ball to be honest.   Posting BTC is crashing in your subject trying to screw someone over for 30/40 USD.   So who is the questionable one?   

posormo

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:13:46 AM

Then again, you both registered on Nov 5th.   Bit of a coincidence Huh

lencom

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:41:38 AM

Then again, you both registered on Nov 5th.   Bit of a coincidence Huh
it is.. but i have nothing to do with him. I wanted escrow. he gave me the runaround. I even offered using localbitcoins escrow.. ignored me.. Now i'm going to decline because its like a timewasting chase.
AU

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:07:52 AM

ummm Sushi, your the buyer, not the seller.   You have no activity, and a newb yourself.    And your offer is kinda low ball to be honest.   Posting BTC is crashing in your subject trying to screw someone over for 30/40 USD.   So who is the questionable one?   

lol scammers scamming each otha

Razer Blade 14" for sale
BTC: 1E1QQDq8keR9uVykmxSzo7CUYrWtQ6J9M8
sushi (OP)

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:21:45 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 02:56:02 PM by sushi

AU, you are funny!!!  Smiley Grin

Tomatocage, I agree for most of the part, it's BTC Holder's Market if you can afford to hold onto the coins instead of cashing it out for needs.

posormo, I could have picked a better wording... but when I posted this BTC was going from $390 into $290.

BTC & Money Pack and Reloadit are all UNREVERSABLE Transactions.  At least BTC, we can see where the coins went on the blockchain.

For MP, Reloadit or any other cards, we do offer pictures of the actual cards and activation receipts via e-mail, as long as the buyer provide us the e-mail contact info. When the buyer wants to remain anonymous, there is not much we can do for them other than providing the text version of the codes.

I wouldn't say our rate is an angel...

Our rate is not the BUY Rate as we cater to someone who wants to cash out the coins to buy something small.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
$130 Money Pack request became 4-digit USD cash-out requests and then from Money Pack, requests changed to Reloadit cards that has $500 Limit per card = More physical card purchases on us.  $5 per card + need to get to the store, wait in the line and wait for the cashier repeat the card reloads again and again. (Not to mention the risk of carrying that much cash in person) <== if the buyer is willing to pay for the effort, sure, but when the buyer wants all of this for free on top of it, wanted us to honor the BUY Rate when the OP was clearly wanted to cash out his coins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Localbitcoins.com Buy Price can be $346 while sell price is $269 in Cash or immidiate FIAT Same-day Deposit.  Even at the localbitcoins, many dealers have Newbee price (High), Small amount price (high), Face-Face (high), FIAT DEPOSIT (Low), Previous Customer Rate (low).  Also, setting up a meet can be easy or can be an A$$ as one side could flake out.  Oh, and cellphone# exchange = kind of sharing your facebook and private info exchange.  (Dealer could be your boss or co-worker or neighbors)

Sell Price is to cater who want Cash and Buy Price is to cater who wants coin.

If I have $3460 USD in MtGox Account and I want to cash out in this senario, I have to go buy 10 coins at Buy Price of $346.  

Then, transfer it to FIAT Friendly Market such as BitStamp.  Pay the transaction fees for this.  Then wait for the coin to be transfered from MtGox to BitStamp.

After that, Wait Bitstamp to approve your bitcoin deposit.  You have to wait till they approve you to Sell Bitcoin to exchange into USD.

Here, I have to use the Sell Price of $280 as MtGox is the highest price while other markets where you can cash out to FIAT are trading a lot lower.  Now I will have $2800 instead of $3460.  

Now I can withdraw my USD balance to my bank.  There, there is 0.5% ($14) fee + $50 FIAT Fee + Bank's incoming wire fee ($15-$45 depends on the bank) that will net me $2,721 USD in about 5-7 days later. (Total 6-30 days later depends on how long the MtGox Delay could be)

The math would get worse for someone who has for example 0.5 coins in the account.  $173 @ Gox, $137 @ BitStamp, after FIAT Withdraw to the bank, you get $60-$75 USD in hand...  (Many days later)

Trade Gap between Buy/Sell are high in Bitcoin and it's just the nature of the beast.  (Like Apple Stock in the market)  

At least with the stock market, if you are a day trader, your money is immediately available for you at the end of the day.  With the Bitcoin, depends on where you live and what market you trade your coins, it can take a few days to 30 days before you can see your cash while the MARKET CAN BE VOLATILE.  

lencom

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:28:11 PM

lol scammers scamming each otha
look I'm not a scammer. I'm tired of ppl saying it especially when I asked for escrow
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 02:34:23 PM

if your a new member, dont want escrow, or talk back to higher post count members, people will jump in your ass and call you a scammer. this forum is full of dipshits. get use to it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
superfastkyle

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:58:41 PM

They can reverse moneypak's or just close out your account and take your money because you broke there terms of service. Everyone has been a newbie before but you are here putting down long term members and releasing wrong information. Trust me there are much harder communities on the web to become a member of then here, so just suck it up your first couple trades. Almost every other member here has. Then as you are more trusted you can get better deals

BTC & Money Pack and Reloadit are all UNREVERSABLE Transactions.  At least BTC, we can see where the coins went on the blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: