Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ?  (Read 61590 times)
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Just simply stay and hold for it until the prices recovered.You should buy more coins that you think will grow potential and eventually can give you large profits.Always check the coins for a good result in the end so that you can regret what will happens

It is not necessary to check regularly. You can hang the price you want on the exchange. They will sell when matched. During that time, make extra money from the other.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

I think that it would be best to simply increase the period of patience, because today there are so many options to really make some money in the future. It is possible that this will help you, but as always you can’t say for sure.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

Well if you can afford to buy, then take the advantage to buy some altcoins when the prices are down. Or if not, you can just hold your altcoins until it rises then sell it.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

for me, i think you should hold your coin first before selling it to avoid having a dump to the coin that you are holding. also, there is a high chance that the price of your coin might increase.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

sell our coin immediately to reduce lose, you may get lose but not much if you dare to cutloss
dont hold anything in this shit market or you get big lose

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to sell altcoins. The price is very low for them. I have promising coins and I will hodl them until the price suits me.

yah. Selling at current prices is really bad. We should not sell them now, please be patient for a while. Then magic will come to the market. Just that they will not come too soon
I agree that investors should be patient in order to avoid loss of profit, especially whenever the market is dumping. Now is the time to learn the market dynamics and monitor what's happening, without much investment.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Well the prices had reached a major dip and even in that situation i had most of my coins with me and i am HODLING them untill i really see some good profits. Orelse i would sell my coins only if i see that the future for that coin is no more profitable and it would soon be a dead coin. In any other situation i would never sell my coins unless and untill they give me some profits. I invest in a particular coin and forget about it untill the coin gives me atleast 20x profits.

Never be greedy and HODL untill you can so that you can really gain some good profits. Markets would always see some similar ups and downs and in such markets, selling our coins in panic will only make that coin more unstable rathar than giving us any profits. Holding you coin can give a better price for the coin some or the other day and it could really be appreciated. I am currently holding 17+ coins excluding tokens.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

the best technique in this bullish season is to hold and buy more good tokens or coins. you better buy more in order for you to get profit someday when the price of all coins got rise.  patience is also important in this time in holding your coin.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

If you really want to earn a lot you need to be as patient as possible because the market is constantly trying to deceive us and wobbles from side to side. I often made mistakes and sold my currency too early, now I try to wait as long as possible until I think that I have enough
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

All my altcoins as of now that i've earn in bounties are holding even some of them have a price. Strategies ? Well you need is to wait until that project booms or seems to doing well for their customer and to achieve the goal of what they into it. I will recommend that you need also to choose some qualities and good projects in altcoins so that you will benifit it's in the future.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to sell altcoins. The price is very low for them. I have promising coins and I will hodl them until the price suits me.
Every coin is not low. There is a lot of coins that have their value look more inflated than what would appear normal. Don't lose your money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
madKudyson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

sell or hold of course depends on the price at the time and whether you already get profit or not, if you already get profit then you can sell it but if not then better to hold it
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Holding is the best strategy that we can do for now most especially we are looking of a good profit because if we force to sell our crypto investment today we can earn only small amount of money which I think it's just small compare to the capital that we invested.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

in my own opinion, as long as you do not need your money, i will try to hold my coin as long as i can. but when i need it, i will try to exchange it no matter how much is the price.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

In this bear market its better to sell what altcoins you have than to hodl it til it goes to the bottom or the all time low. Then after that you can buy back and you will have a lot of shares of coins than before. After I experience bear market, I realized that hodling in the altcoins is not good for us. We need to cut our losses than to bleed more or lose more then just wait for the market to recover. We dont even know if the market will recoven again or when it will recover. So save your assets as well even you believe in the projects of your altcoins.
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

Everything depends on the need for money. Now investors really need to hold their coins because coins are really cheap. If you dont need money for now. Please hold. I believe we are already in the bottom.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Konostar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

Everything genius is simple. Buy coins cheaper and sell them more expensive. If the market fell, then do not sell, but rather buy more at a low price, as when the market will recover, you will have even more profit
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

I believe that altcoins will soon jump. Therefore, I advise you to keep your coins. Anyway, they will not fall below because now the market is recovering and everyone is looking at bitcoin.
Do selling is good when the market is rapidly rising because it will give you opportunity to get huge profit. While do holding if you want to grow your coin or if the market is continuously falling so you will avoid losing profit. Selling and holding is depend what the current situation of the market, so I recommend to know the situation before do action. Also I think if you know your coin have potential then don't sell ot its better to hold it for long term.

But as I see, the market is not going up rapidly. Thus, we are holding but not selling, right? For me, this is the decision which I have taken this year when the cryptocurrencies started falling down.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

watch development of your coin, if dev actualy still update news about your coin, u can hold it.
but if no news or update from dev, u should cut loss your investment, and buy more potential coin.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

as practiced by almost everyone that when altcoin prices fall, it is better to keep holding and wait until the price of the coin rises again, or you can even buy altcoins again at a low price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: