Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ?  (Read 61590 times)
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Holding is better for future purpose, you can hold your altcoins for future earning profits. But we should consider patience in holding our altcoins, while selling your altcoins immediately right away can give us only small earnings or profits unlike holding, however time takes place.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

One thing I've learnt in crop cypto is that the amount of coin one is having, will always remain the same,  what changes is just the value of the coin.

Now,  if you're here as a newbie, it's understandable if you want to sell off and cut loss, but an experienced hand will rather buy into the dip and to cut loss as and ensure good standing when the bull run comes.

So I'd advise you to buy into the dip except if there's a place you have some valuable signal,  then you can sell off  and buy.

Just my opinion

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

Hold coins that have good potential and do day trading. When I look at market prices, I can conclude that every day the coins experience price declines and very rapid price increases. So I use this for daily trading. But we must be able to play quickly and thoroughly.
I think that now we should buy coins that are extremely low, so the chances of them rising are possible, if I choose the coins that are high, I see most of those coins are falling to the bottom of the market. can not be raised
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:37:02 AM

now a lot of altcoin prices down again. This could be a good opportunity to buy while still pretty cheap. altcoin great price conditions are also leaning and are good enough to be utilized. However, note the market is also so as not to be trapped or choosing the wrong altcoin.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
I always like hold strategy and if you purchased protensial altcoins for long term investment, then you can still hold your position. Cause price will increase in future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

the altcoins I get from the bounty, usually I hold, wait until the price rises. but if the altcoin I get from buying, like buying on an exchange, I will sell if the price has increased. unless I have suffered a 10% loss, I will hold it too. also depends on market conditions.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
While the price goes down, it is necessary to have time to take advantage of the moment and buy, then it may turn out that it is too late, and keep yourself as long as possible. But everyone should have a plan for such a moment and everyone decides what to do.

thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:05:14 AM

Sell or hold, it's better if you are active in the market and by yourself you will know what you have to do. If I suggest, for now it is better to do is hold back.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

At the moment, it is best to keep everything in the long term. The market will begin to revive, but it will not happen soon. Perhaps at the end of this year it will be possible to see a positive movement, but for now just keep and not sell.

Yeah, panic sell is not the right decision in this moment. Only price can't refer all the sector of crypto currency. It will be recovering very soon and even now it is growing. Just wait some time and see what happened. Don't sell your coin and hold it strongly. Hopefully you will be profitable obviously.
If the price of your holding altcoin is getting down, then you should try to hold your altcoin, because there is no use to sell it in such a  low price. I myself holding some altcoin including bitcoin but I am not even thinking about it sell it in current bear market, I have to wait for the good time to come.
I was more using Altcoin I to held. because by holding the Altcoin able to produce many more advantages which makes Altcoin very able to reliably. I also saw the development of the Altcoin when it is held so fast and profitable future.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Because the price of Altcoins is very cheap on the crypto market, I chose to buy lots of Altcoins and hold it back, and when the bull run market I will get a profit. That is the strategy I did when the market was bearish and it was an opportunity to buy lots of altcoins

We do not know about the time when the bull market comes. Nevertheless, the perfect choice is simply to hold Bitcoins and the most trusted altcoins we have. I am sure, when the tokes rise, we will be awarded.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

I am now stocking up on a token that seems to be bear market proof and recession proof, plus am earning over 22% roi from its auto robot, but there is also a manual robot as well. Already my bag has gone up in value x 2 in two weeks and there is no stopping it.. If you are holding ETH and seeing no value right now in holding ETH, you better switch to holding ARB token as there is a very small supply but demand from mega whales and investors now is growing by the day. I think by the end of the year this will be a 50 buck token easily, especially as it has a real use case and more and more products are coming to the Arbitraging line.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

I think that you should always have a plan when investing in cryptocurrencies, but if it happened that you bought coins and their price decreased, then be patient and wait for the market to recover. The most important thing to remember is that until you have sold your coins, you have not lost anything, as the market is young, the volatility of the cryptocurrency is still high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Because the price of Altcoins is very cheap on the crypto market, I chose to buy lots of Altcoins and hold it back, and when the bull run market I will get a profit. That is the strategy I did when the market was bearish and it was an opportunity to buy lots of altcoins

We do not know about the time when the bull market comes. Nevertheless, the perfect choice is simply to hold Bitcoins and the most trusted altcoins we have. I am sure, when the tokes rise, we will be awarded.
so far I still hold it and wait for the right price to sell it. however, it looks like the market has not improved after the decline since mid-2018. well, maybe for now, I will hold back until the price returns to normal.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

Beyond Bitcoin, be careful when investing in altcoin, knowing that the price of the entire altcoin is very low. But are you sure it is the lowest price? There are many reasons why an altcoin may continue to fall in the future
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

you have 2 chance when market dump, first is when you feel the price will drop again sell it now and buying again when the coins drop, you can recieved more coins/ profit even the market drop, or you can hold it till market go green back again
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

I think the best solution is to sell coins and invest money in trading in order to start to understand this and start earning, and hope that you will earn money by investing for a long time senselessly  Wink
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

the altcoins I get from the bounty, usually I hold, wait until the price rises. but if the altcoin I get from buying, like buying on an exchange, I will sell if the price has increased. unless I have suffered a 10% loss, I will hold it too. also depends on market conditions.
For me, when I use the money to invest in altcoin, if my altcoin falls to 15% I would cut loss and look for other altcoin to invest. I will never hold it like the tokens I earn from bounty, just like your way

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

It depends on your knowledge of your mind. in present situation, altcoin price low. so you can using situation. I think, it is right Time to buy and hold more altcoin. In present time , holding is better than selling. because crypto market down.  now your wish.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

for now, i think hold all your coin and token.
because this market is so low and this time is a bad bad time to do trading.
just wait and hold and if you have some money, i think you can try to buy more if you want it.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

I will continue to hold my coins and send money to buy them cheaper. Prices will increase as expected and I will sell them all. At that time, I will get back all my money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: