Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ?  (Read 61590 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

In a falling market condition, a good strategy is to hold coins. And buy coins at cheap prices and have great potential. I know that holding a coin has a risk because many coins don't experience price increases. But the coins that we hold are also coins included in the list of the best coins. So we are sure that we will experience price increases.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

It depends on your analysis. If the downward movement is expected to last a little longer or deeper, better sell it and then buy it back when it is already in its lowest point, or somewhere near it. But if it appears to be a temporary or a normal dip, you can just leave it. The green candle will take over in a little while. Just remain calm, most of all.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

Best strategy? Well, ok)
Sell them for USD and rebuy after this bear hell ends)
Or even first go for bitcoin, wait for the pump and then enter altcoins - they are likely to grow after BTC rally I think.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

Sell it if you think that the price would continue to fall down then buy back when you think that it already hit the bottom,
But if you couldn't predict what would happen next then just hold it.

muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

for now because all altcoin prices are decreasing, the best strategy that can be done is to hold all assets owned until the price gets better again. and this is one form to stem the price that is getting down.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

There is no one best strategy for altcoin. Every altcoin have its niceties and personal way of behaviour. With every altcoin you have to create strategy for each one.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

I prefer to remain calm and do nothing in any incomprehensible situation. I keep and do not sell my coins, it is necessary to understand what is happening with the market and only then begin to act. It's time for analysis.
I am also of the same view if we know that ahead is a good time coming in our business then why we panic and agree to lose our money by escaping from the hard time. We have to tolerate the current situation and do not need to leave the support of it as if we will not support then the market will face more hard time.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

sell your altcoin now, and you will lose your money  Grin Grin
certainly not wise when you sell your tokens now, it would be better you buy more tokens with the rest of the money you have in some altcoins that have good potential
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

I don't think so, if this is the right time sell your altcoins. Because the price is going down everyday. C'mon this is crypto, if you are true believer of you your holding coins, just wait until you get a nice profit in the future.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

I think holding is the best thing to do right now if you know that your current holding currency has a future to grow and selling it right now may lose some of your investments. That's why I choose to hold it to recover my lose investments that I invested in my favorite currency last year.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

At times like this , I think the best solution is just to wait out the Fiat money, because of the fact that very large failures can be and you will start to panic. it is better to buy when the price has reached a bullish trend

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

I've changed my strategy to hodl and hope for the best. However, I can't stop myself from checking the prices every day at least 100 times, not really doing anything but still check it.  Do you do this as well or do you really just put it there and wait for 10 years?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

really for now better hold altcoins, because when will rise market them price will grow up too. but if sell now its mean lost alot money and i think nobody want do it. now selling coins only who need money for this moment for life.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
adamreb

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

If you are confident in the potential of your altcoin, then it is better to continue to hold your coins for the future. After all, now prices are at a minimum level, the sale of cryptocurrency is a disadvantageous solution. Therefore, it is better to hold the coins and wait for the gradual price increase.
Omnopon)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

I think holding is the best thing to do right now if you know that your current holding currency has a future to grow and selling it right now may lose some of your investments. That's why I choose to hold it to recover my lose investments that I invested in my favorite currency last year.
I hope the next year will be more favorable for cryptos and we will get good return on our investments. I am holding because I can' sell at a loss. I am waiting for profits.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Try to trade volatile coins in relation to Bitcoin, for example, XRP has grown in relation to Bitcoin and XLM has fallen in relation to Bitcoin, then sell XRP and buy XLM and vice versa. Thus, you will increase the amount of coins in your portfolio, and the profit will be calculated when the growth begins.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

I am absolutely sure that now the crisis in the crypto market is nearing its end. After all, I believe that various cryptocurrencies are of great importance for the development of digital society and the world economy. Therefore, I periodically invest money in their purchase when prices remain minimal.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

Sell them now will be a huge mistake when market go up again. So hold your coins and watch for situation on the market for some time
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Personally, I also hold the opinion that now it is necessary to continue to hold your coins for the future. Now prices are too minimal, so the sale in this case would be a disadvantageous solution. It is better to continue to hold your coins, which have real potential for development.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

At this time, personally, I just don’t see any possible meanings in order to sell my altcoins because today people simply don’t have the interest to sell them, as prices today are very low, this is the only reason that is relevant today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: