Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:38:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ?  (Read 61594 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:36:47 PM

now there is no solution even though we make sales. because now of course the market is down and we must be able to hold to return our profits

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

Now I prefer to buy the most promising alts like Ether and Litecoin, because their price is really low and I can buy more coins for a cheap price.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 03:24:55 PM

Hold is gold was in 2017 year. But last year changed thats my holding concept. Because lot of peoples are lossing there values after longterm holding. So i think thats not case of holders. Thats made by panic sellers. Anyway last time i through to hold my coins till 2020 year.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:11:29 PM

So far, the best option would be to keep the coins; selling special benefits will not bring it, so I will not consider it
The only reason to sell your altcoins can only be if you bought them during the last bottom and now the price has increased almost 2 times, in other cases, we can only wait
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:26:07 PM

So far, the best option would be to keep the coins; selling special benefits will not bring it, so I will not consider it
The only reason to sell your altcoins can only be if you bought them during the last bottom and now the price has increased almost 2 times, in other cases, we can only wait
I agree you need to wait for now , I think now is not the time many altcoins starting to recover in price , and I think the market is configured with bullish !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:36:44 PM

I keep most of the altcoins in exchanges and wallets, and I sold only a few tokens. My strategy is long-term storage of coins. I expect that 2019 will be very interesting.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:39:21 PM

The best thing to do with your altcoins is to hold while price is low , and  sell it once the price pump. that is the best thing to do right now be wise when ot comes in decision making.instead pg rush selling.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:17:56 PM

Never sell on such a market. There were a lot of people that have sold Ethereum at 80 USD, and now the price is around 150 bucks. Always believe in crypto currencies, stay calm and wait for the better market conditions.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:28:06 PM

The best thing to do with your altcoins is to hold while price is low , and  sell it once the price pump. that is the best thing to do right now be wise when ot comes in decision making.instead pg rush selling.
Of course that’s the reality and I think every investor must know that when the price falls so it’s good time to invest now and hold more as not only in bitcoin but in all other business you will have to wait with patience to make profit out of your investment. Holding is today's best way to earn profit and protect your money from lose.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:55:34 PM

everyone has a different strategy because people's minds are different, which is the best choice taken. in my personal opinion if the low price saves your coins and you buy more good coins because of good opportunities in the future, we can make more profits. Market movements often change so you have to check the market often, to find the right time to take action. they must take action quickly if they are not fast, you can regret it.
It is better to decide everything by yourself but without closing other people's suggestions, I mean that we must be willing to listen to other people's suggestions, regardless of whether we will use them or not, but the important thing is that we must open ourselves to others because we have limited time so sometimes we can miss news or updates that can affect the price of our investment.

therefore the suggestions and words of other people are also important to be used as material for our strategy
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:08:13 PM

I keep most of the altcoins in exchanges and wallets, and I sold only a few tokens. My strategy is long-term storage of coins. I expect that 2019 will be very interesting.

In anticipation of all the Ethereum harforkof, I am convinced that the purchase and the subsequent hold would be an excellent solution.
However, do not allow future growth to deceive yourself, and be prepared for a correction, perhaps strong, but I think short-lived.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:24:30 PM

this is my lost money on crypto and when the price falls and has to sell it is getting more loss for me. I will wait for prices to recover and crypto give a surprise profit to my investment, I just need to be patient and turn this strategy into a long-term investment and this will be more profitable
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

In anticipation of all the Ethereum harforkof, I am convinced that the purchase and the subsequent hold would be an excellent solution.
However, do not allow future growth to deceive yourself, and be prepared for a correction, perhaps strong, but I think short-lived.
I also think that after the fork we are waiting for a correction , and think you can buy now and wait for the fork and then sell , and I think now need to buy coins than to sell

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:08:09 PM

I also think that after the fork we are waiting for a correction , and think you can buy now and wait for the fork and then sell , and I think now need to buy coins than to sell
Why no one is suggesting that Ethereum will go into a correction even before the fork? If the Ethereum rises to the fork to $ 180, then I will sell half and wait for the correction.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:39:41 PM

The strategy to adopt for making this kind of decisions is to consider each crypto asset individually.

If it is a tokens you have been holding for a long time, then selling now wouldn't be a wise decision, because the price is very close to the bottom of not already there.
If it is A new investment that had made profit, I can sell part of it and take profit.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:53:02 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 07:12:38 PM by Perfect35

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
I do not always sell without any green candle. I watch out for he slightest opportunity for profit, then i sell.
You can consider holding ethereum for now. At least you will get two benefits doing that: you will earn the hardfork that is about to be distributed, you will also be able to make some profits after holding for some time.
At a point, if you are a good trader, you can trade it conveniently and make your profit.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:51:12 PM

The best at this time for me is to hold because selling will mean loss but holding means that I have the chances of making profit when ever the prices go up. What really matters most is to acquire promising token which can stand the test of time because such token, if prices go down, it will surely rise back.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:02:49 PM

It depend on the coin. I am holding some alt coins for a long time. Some alt coins are used for short term trades. With careful analysis, trading can make a good profit. The most important thing is select the right coins to buy and decide the correct moment to sell.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:34:35 PM

I think the best strategy is to trade your altcoins for USDT or any stable coin and hold the value. Then you can buy your altcoins back when they hit the bottom, which will make you have more quantity for the same value.

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:40:08 PM

I would certainly have sold everything, but it is already very late. Since the prices have fallen very heavily on the coins I hold and sell them now it is very stupid. I will wait until the end and maybe they will be worth even more than before
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: