Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ?  (Read 61587 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:53:37 AM

Most of the altcoins in my portfolio today are illiquid, there are no purchase orders, so I have no choice but to wait for the bulls, dead coins may come alive and I can get rid of them.
Hey dude, it's not right thing if you hold the altcoin for the long term, when the wave comes and the altcoin price you buy continue to falls,
the best choice is to sell or cutlose. so you can avoid stuck like this, without doing things that are profitable and waiting without knowing when to sell it
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:14:34 AM

holding your altcoin for now until and buy cheaper altcoin which have good future
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:21:50 AM

Which altcoin? altcoin from erc20 based of ethereum? I have sold all of my altcoins at the current market price despite many losses. there is no hope for the long term because the demand for buying is decreased.
But if another altcoin like xlm and xrp, i think this is still better to hold, not really bad choice.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

Withholding it I think it's the best strategy you can choose at this time, be patient to wait for the market to return to normal now the market is in a state of recovery after months of collapsing, patience will bring you luck in the future
The most difficult period that you can imagine is already behind, after you were able to survive it, you should not be afraid of anything, so wait and believe, especially this crypto currency, miracles are a normal phenomenon here

Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:28:20 PM

holding your altcoin for now until and buy cheaper altcoin which have good future
I agree this strategy will help to get out as soon as possible in profit , and now I think the moment when you can buy coins at a cheap price

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:02:12 AM

The biggest lesson I learned from trading cryptos last year is never ever leave your coin unattended for too long. This is the practice of hodler. I have lost 80% just letting it sit.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:24:11 PM

In my opinion, at this time you have better altcoins, because the price is cheap and when you buy in a low position I will have more coins, then when the altcoin price goes up I sell and I will benefit.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

It base of the price you buy the altcoins, if you bought it in the cheapest price, you can hold it till the market is recovering or the price rise, if you bought it in the highest price, I will cut loss when the price is growing.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:32:24 PM

For the present , I like to hold my altcoin to wait when its price increase , I do not like to sell it immediately when I just bought it .
And  it additionally relies upon the circumstance , when I really need money , I have to buy it .
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:16:17 PM

Now all the Altcoins are at the bottom. I hope that this year we will see a gradual recovery in the market. Most importantly, be confident in the projects that are in your investment portfolio. During this year, I got rid of many altcoins, replacing them with others.
I agree it is better to keep only those coins that are actively developing in the market , I think in 2019 there will be the emergence of a bullish market, the main thing is simply not to sell moments with strong drawdowns

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:34:32 PM

I think now better to holding altcoins. Market doesnt be falling always, so soon situation in the world of cryptocurrency will change. I hope 2019 will bring us good news. Anyway at the moment price of altcoins so cheep so need wait.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:41:41 PM

For the present , I like to hold my altcoin to wait when its price increase , I do not like to sell it immediately when I just bought it .
And  it additionally relies upon the circumstance , when I really need money , I have to buy it .
Many people think the same as you, now is not the best time to sell your altcoins. We were able to wait for the whole of 2018, and I think we can still wait at least half a year))
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:50:15 PM

I always think that holding is the best thing for sometimes.Market conditions is not good for last few months and mostly the price of altcoins are reaching deeper day by day. So if you buy in a higher point and now you are in loss it's better to hold your coin. Or if you you really want to withdrawal your money then when you make a little bit profit out from that token. If you know where you invest and if your project have potential for future then you don't have to worry about it. Just hold and relax when the bull run come you will make your profit. The decision is your whatever you make make it right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:01:27 PM

For now there is no need for you to  sell out your coins due to the market dip, this has really cost a lot of people. Getting patient and holding onto your coin is the best option now.

jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:02:43 PM

I always think that holding is the best thing for sometimes.Market conditions is not good for last few months and mostly the price of altcoins are reaching deeper day by day. So if you buy in a higher point and now you are in loss it's better to hold your coin. Or if you you really want to withdrawal your money then when you make a little bit profit out from that token. If you know where you invest and if your project have potential for future then you don't have to worry about it. Just hold and relax when the bull run come you will make your profit. The decision is your whatever you make make it right.
I have a different opinion. It is necessary to respond to the situation that laid down in the market. You need to be an active participant in the cryptocurrency market. And it will help earn extra income.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:24:37 PM

I think the Options of selling it holding is dependent on the altcoins in question for example if I hold an altcoin like Tron, Xlm and Icon i will definitely hold since it is a good project and has seen some success in the market.
But I will sell low rated coins and diversify into more stable coins .

Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

I do not think that now is a good time to sell alternative coins. The price is still very low. I think that some alternative coins have a lot of potential.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:31:55 PM

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

Right now i am only interested in holding my gem altcoins and if possible, i will purchase more and hold. 2020 is going to be a big and profitable year in cryptocurrency and that is when i intend to cash out in huge profit

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:38:04 PM

I think that for now it is necessary to just hold your coins and buy at the bottom yet, but so far we have not reached the deepest bottom, although the prices are so low.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:39:08 PM

When the price is actively falling down there are usually only two main strategies that can be effective in a given period of time. The first strategy involves the immediate sale of an asset that has begun to fall, the second is to continue to hold it until the market grows again. All other strategies are combinations of the first and second types of strategy.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: