Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ?  (Read 61590 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:15:37 AM

It depends of the situation of the market or the characteristics of altcoins if they have a possibility to give you more profit or not, for me i am not holding altcoins that is hard to be listed in different exchanges.
You decide since you are the one who will make the decision, of course when you feel you can still hold and it's not yet the right timing to sell
then you will have only one choice which is to hold. Selling is always good but like I said, should be at the right timing where you can be profitable.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:22:49 AM

Now I have few alternative coins. I sold most of the coins. At the moment, storing alts is dangerous. I am not ready for new investments in alts.

Now everyone is selling them, so they are falling so much, and everything, it seems to me that everyone has stopped believing in the growth of the market and therefore they are selling what remains. Even top coins fall.
yes you are right, too many people are scared and sell their coins simultaneously and also many people are afraid to buy a coin because they suffer too much loss and it raises fears that continue until now since last year. I think crypto really needs a miracle right now

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:32:35 AM

as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

If they are new Altcoins, you should sell out. IF they are top Altcoins, you should hold and wait the next increase price. It will happen soon

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:06:52 AM

Now I have few alternative coins. I sold most of the coins. At the moment, storing alts is dangerous. I am not ready for new investments in alts.

Now everyone is selling them, so they are falling so much, and everything, it seems to me that everyone has stopped believing in the growth of the market and therefore they are selling what remains. Even top coins fall.
yes you are right, too many people are scared and sell their coins simultaneously and also many people are afraid to buy a coin because they suffer too much loss and it raises fears that continue until now since last year. I think crypto really needs a miracle right now
best action for now on just take a rest for a while.dont sell our coins,moreover buying coins to add our coins amount.dont easy to tempted although at this time all cryptocurrency price very cheap.i am just worry if this bearish trend continue again and we suffered more losses.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:12:20 AM

If you have crypto asset for now, i think you must selling all your asset and be patient until next month and buy again your asset. Because i think crypto will dumb in next weeks. So be pateint for it bro.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:38:31 AM

If you have crypto asset for now, i think you must selling all your asset and be patient until next month and buy again your asset. Because i think crypto will dumb in next weeks. So be pateint for it bro.
some people thought like this.i am worry if i sell my coins/token suddenly its price rise.maybe i will hold my assets till its price recovered .no matter for me if bearish trend will continues.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:51:05 AM

I don't think that bullrun will occur this year if the market is still in this exchange rate condition. we can still get profit and hold investment for the long term.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:28:09 AM

When you compare with the previous year the prices are still, very low in the market. So in this case instead of selling for low prices you need to sell them when the prices start increasing in the market. It is very good to hold them in long term and you can make some decent profit.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:36:43 AM

We all know that no one can really predict the price accurately, so we cannot really distinguish if we are buying on the dip. But the best strategy in this bear market is keep on accumulating altcoins,hold and wait for the next bull run to come for good profits.

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:43:01 AM

Staying in control is a wise choice, if prices continue to fall, buy back some of what we can. Thus the price increase will probably occur faster and we will get big profits. Never sell if there are no profits and if the price goes down and buy as much as possible because it will make us gain much more profit someday.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:02:35 AM

Because all altcoin prices go down. of course the best choice now is Hodl. We only need to wait for the moment where the altcoin price will strengthen again, and I'm sure that will happen in mid 2019.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

Sometimes you need to urgently sell your altcoins even if the price drops very quickly because it is possible this is the last time when will you have the opportunity to sell some token even at a low price, because any company can become a scam at any time.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:13:11 AM

I think it all depends on what kind of coins are in the investment portfolio. There are coins that you need to get rid of and sell at any price. And there are promising coins that need to be bought to increase capital.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:42:36 AM

What makes your assumption that the cryptocurrency will fall next month? This is certainly possible, but I would like to hear some arguments? I personally am not sure whether the cryptocurrency market will still fall, the fall has been very long and it’s time to go up the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:18:52 AM

perhaps it is worthwhile before the value drops further to go out temporarily into some stable coin and monitor the market
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:31:00 AM

i dont sold our coins but i hold my all coins because in this time there is very critical condition of all coins and the rate of all coins are very low but i have faith in this work and wait for the profit of all coins in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:56:24 PM

For the current situation, it is certainly better to resist than you have to sell with crypto prices that are still cheap. Of course this will make you lose. Because in the future crypto will certainly recover. After recovering, it's better to sell it with a little profit.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

I think now if we are talking about Ethereum, it's time to invest in it and keep it.
The market is in the process of recovery and it is obvious that the price of Ethereum will soar much higher than the present.
Now while the price is not too high, you need to invest in order to make a profit after the market fully recovers.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:45:10 PM

In April, it still made sense to sell altcoins, especially if at that time it would give a profit, but at the end of 2018 or now, it is better to just leave all the coins and wait for the real growth of the entire market

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:39:41 AM

I continue to believe in the gradual recovery of the situation in the crypto market. Now the best strategy for successful work is to continue to buy and hold good coins as long as prices remain at a minimum. You just need to wait at least a year, such a decision will soon bring excellent results.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: