Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
gardacrekor

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Finally the wallet was launched and it's looks amazing!
Big day for all android users.

For the first time I can finally be happy about leaving Apple for Samsung! Smiley Finally got the app, feels great.

Wow that was a cool move. Leaving Apple for Samsung Tongue
Never been an Apple fan myself! The only Iphone I ever had I threw off a cliff, literally!
kerawieldet

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

For the first time I can finally be happy about leaving Apple for Samsung! Smiley Finally got the app, feels great.

Never been an Apple fan myself! The only Iphone I ever had I threw off a cliff, literally!
I don't think that the IOS app would offer any extra functionality to the wallet. It's all about user interface preferences. But I do think Android is user friendlier!
gardacrekor

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I don't think that the IOS app would offer any extra functionality to the wallet. It's all about user interface preferences. But I do think Android is user friendlier!
If you pay closer attention, small bugs are gradually being removed real quick!
CryptoNal

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

No limit on bounty withdraw either, so already withdrew my coins from referral.
I have chosen to keep mine in the cabinet. Since the wallet is about to launch, I figured no point to withdraw .

Yeah, makes sense, we can save some money on fees.
I dont understand why many people rush to withdraw. The coins are still locked anyway.
You are right. Also the coins will be more useful on the related platforms than on some exchange.

I withdrew since 2FA was not working.. all of a sudden I could not access my account and then had a hard time with over a dozen emails until they gave back access.  Thanks god I kept screenshots of everything during coin purchase, they dont like checking at etherscan...
Binoxer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:18:25 AM

There will always be a few bugs that slip through testing, once the app has been out for a while they will get reported and fixed.

I'm just happy the wallet is finally here! Now just to wait for the card to be released Smiley
Onezian

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

There will always be a few bugs that slip through testing, once the app has been out for a while they will get reported and fixed.

I'm just happy the wallet is finally here! Now just to wait for the card to be released Smiley

I think card will not be released so fast. Will take a while.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Hope the EO card will take place this year as i want to get one. Can't stop imagining the possibilities
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

Onezian

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Ye it's looks great and i really like the design of it.
Binoxer

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

I think card will not be released so fast. Will take a while.

Yeah would take at least a few months i imagine, unless they started development earlier behind the scenes.

Still its worth the wait!
Chezlepe

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Yeah, have already started using it!
gardacrekor

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

I like the fact that you can use the same account as in eo.trade. Pretty handy!
kerawieldet

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

I have chosen to keep mine in the cabinet. Since the wallet is about to launch, I figured no point to withdraw .

I dont understand why many people rush to withdraw. The coins are still locked anyway.
You are right. Also the coins will be more useful on the related platforms than on some exchange.

I withdrew since 2FA was not working.. all of a sudden I could not access my account and then had a hard time with over a dozen emails until they gave back access.  Thanks god I kept screenshots of everything during coin purchase, they dont like checking at etherscan...
Mine works, just did it also with my new wallet Smiley
Onezian

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

2FA it's good but really sometime it's so annoying..
Binoxer

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

I like the fact that you can use the same account as in eo.trade. Pretty handy!

Yeah I'm glad it uses the same account. It made the set up of the wallet easy, just log in and good to go.
Aksx

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Have never seemed to of had any problems with 2FA, always works for me, and feel way safer with it activated!
Onezian

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

Have never seemed to of had any problems with 2FA, always works for me, and feel way safer with it activated!

Well some times it doesn't log in from the first try... But ok
revoklats

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Booked my place at the BlockChainSummit in Singapore - really want to hear more from the advisory team, great networking opportunity.
Aksx

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Booked my place at the BlockChainSummit in Singapore - really want to hear more from the advisory team, great networking opportunity.

Seriously jealous... I would of loved attending but unfortunately I won't be able to! make sure to get some photos and videos for the rest of us! :p
Binoxer

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Seriously jealous... I would of loved attending but unfortunately I won't be able to! make sure to get some photos and videos for the rest of us! :p

Yeah i would have loved to go, just in the wrong place wrong time at the moment Sad I do hope there is some good media coverage.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: