Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Smart Quorum Masternode Coin - Blockchain development  (Read 1845 times)
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Friends! We'd like to remind you that our bounty campaign is in the full spate! Take your time to participate! Join the campaign at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3871776 and stay tuned!

I got a strong feeling about your project Cheesy I joined your bounty campaign...

When can we expect a wallet launch? is it after the ICO?

**EDiT... I found the link,..
excellent  Smiley

█▀▀▀▀▀▀                                              S M A R T   Q U O R U M  C O I N                                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄  THE FIRST MASTERNODE COIN TO FUEL THE BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT MARKET ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

We would like to address the future of Smart Quorum by discussing our development plan. As always we appreciate feedback from the community, and thank you for the valuable insights and suggestions.

● First of all, we are planning to replace the current smart contract code
editor with Remix - a browser-based Solidity editor and debugger,
which is very popular with the Ethereum community. From our
experience it is the best tool for collaborative development out there.
It is great for debugging, and gives an option to step through the
contract which is extremely helpful.
● Integrating SQR Coin payments;
● Integrating email notifications to improve business communication
between the participants;
● Enhancing commenting and user collaboration;
● Integrating git server to provide the traditional environment for the
developers and benefit from all powerful git server features.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀                                              S M A R T   Q U O R U M  C O I N                                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄  THE FIRST MASTERNODE COIN TO FUEL THE BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT MARKET ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

Very promising project. Great concept with big potential to be successful. Glad to be part of this awesome project. Way to go team..  Wink
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

Very promising project. Great concept with big potential to be successful. Glad to be part of this awesome project. Way to go team..  Wink
Thanks! We're glad to see you inside!  Wink

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Hi, everyone, good news - Smart Quorum is added to the masternode monitoring website https://masternodeonline.com/.  Using this site you can get alerts via email/telegram/discord when the status of your node changes, and also when it receives a payout.  These alerts can be enabled/disabled as you require.  Registration via email or anonymous token.  Service is free, and we hope you will enjoy it!

Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Hi, everyone, good news - Smart Quorum is added to the masternode monitoring website https://icoholder.com/ru/smart-quorum-20953. Using this site you can get alerts via email/telegram/discord when the status of your node changes, and also when it receives a payout. These alerts can be enabled/disabled as you require. Registration via email or anonymous token. Service is free, and we hope you will enjoy it!

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

Hi everyone!
Wanted to install a Smart Quorum MasterNode’s but don’t have enough coins for running a node?
A MN worth is 3000 SQR and you got only 300 SQR?
You’re not alone!
All you have to do is find 9 more guys with the same situation, chip in for a MN, install it and then run a MN, sharing income between all 10 of you.
That’s how shared MN services work!
You can use our own shared MN channel in discord https://discord.gg/QknHZXA
…Or create a SQR shared MN in some popular shared MN services like:
https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR
https://discord.gg/cg6kxgJ

nabproject

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

If you dont have enough coins or skills to run you own MN, use MY service

Join the shared masternode service NAB_PROJECT_SHARED_MN

- service commission is only 2% of the income
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- Collateral lock time 7 days
- easy to get in, easy to get out
- fully transparent work
- Weekly payout(Saturday) or reinvest available

Join MY discord channel
https://discord.gg/cmBseGk
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

If you dont have enough coins or skills to run you own MN, use MY service

Join the shared masternode service NAB_PROJECT_SHARED_MN

- service commission is only 2% of the income
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- Collateral lock time 7 days
- easy to get in, easy to get out
- fully transparent work
- Weekly payout(Saturday) or reinvest available

Join MY discord channel
https://discord.gg/cmBseGk

Man, thanks for your comment, it's the thing we were talking about the previous post!

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Hi friends! Did you hear? - Smart Quorum is added to the masternode monitoring website http://masternodecoins.me/smart-quorum. This is a simple tool for tracking the most profitable masternode coins with full information and statistics. And now the Smart Quorum Coin is here! Every day they update the all information and research new masternode coins. Service is free, and we hope you will enjoy it!

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Hey, crypto fellows!

«Buy 3 get 1 for free»!
Here, in Smart Quorum, it also works!
The more SQR you buy - the more bonuses you get - up to 25% bonus FREE coins!
We've developed a bonus system for the purchase of Smart Quorum Coin 👇

There are two bonuses available for the contributor: the cumulative and the affiliate ones.
The cumulative bonus depends on amount of coins you buy.
299 coins or less - no bonu$
from 300 to 3000 coins - 1,5% of coins amount
from 3000 to 6000 coins-3% of coins amount
from 6000 to 9000 coins-5% of coins amount
from 9,000 to 12,000 coins - 10% of coins amount
from 12000 coins-15% of the amount of coins.

But that's not all!

The affiliate bonus depends on the affiliate status of the promo code you're using (if you're using any).
Bronze Affiliates are allowed to offer 2% of coins bonus to their partners.
Silver Affiliates - 6%
Gold Affiliates - 10%

Find your Gold Affiliate and grab 10% bonus coins!
Step right up!
The coin sale ends in 25 days!

Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

I pretty sure facebook bounty and Twitter bounty will be a good success. It will be grate to earn bounty in the biggest social media facebook. Also in twitter Twitter has many users. This will be great.
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

"Earn BTC with AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN of a MasterNode coin with a great product - #SmartQuorum!
1. Join the campaign https://smartquorum.com/partners/
2. Use our media kit with all promo stuff included
3. Promote our coin with your promo code
4. Get up to 20% rewards on sales in BTC and ETH!"

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

Smart Quorum (SQR) is MasterNode coin that generates PASSIVE INCOME with 812% annual ROI and works for a Smart Quorum Platform that is already LIVE!
Buy at https://smartquorum.com/?ref=1097316177
Use 1097316177 promo code to get 10% bonus coins!

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

I pretty sure facebook bounty and Twitter bounty will be a good success. It will be grate to earn bounty in the biggest social media facebook. Also in twitter Twitter has many users. This will be great.

Yes, you're right! Did you join it?
The main telegram chat @smart_quorum_official (only for discussing the platform and the coin).
The bounty manager is available only in the thread and all questions concerning stakes and participating should be discussed in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3871776

Good luck  Wink

SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Imagine that you work at a modern company that implements the blockchain technology into its business activities. 
Probably it would be smart contracts (SC). What is the corrent customer journey you make for today? 
First, you are looking for a company that specializes in developing of SCs. 
Second, you negociate the specification with them. You pay them money. The guys develop the contract. But how can you understand whether they wrote it correctly? That's not your major, is it? You search - and of course find an audit company. And you pay them money. And they find 50 errors in the contract. OMG - FIFTY, CARL! And that is where the most interesting things begin. The developers of the contract, who have already delivered their work to you, do not admit these errors!!! And you start running in a figure of eight between the Developers and the Auditors, trying to figure out - who the hell is right and who is not and by the way you start to learn all the pecularities of SC developing. Do you like this prospect? We don't! We ourselves got through this situation. Michael Shapiro was the auditor, and Mattew was working for the customer. That's when the idea came to us, the genius one in its simplicity! 
Let the dialogue about a SC be carried on in the open field and the Customer will be only the Customer, not the arbiter between the Developer and the Auditor! The customer deposits funds to the escrow and chooses one from the responded Developers, taking into account their rating and merit. The Developer receives 70% of the funds, 5% go to the SQ platform, the remaining 25% go to the community based audit. Community driven means that the contract is available to the public access for auditors participating in the audit, and to everyone who makes his/her comments, that valued by the collective mind as significant, gets a share of the reward. 
When we launch our site into commercial operation - Customers will no longer have nightmares of their struggle developers and auditors. That is why our Platform is needed, guys!

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Pavel5361

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

I see that the ICO is going well, but I'm worried about the fact that there is not much activity in the discord, tell me what is it connected with?
SmartQuorum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Before we reveal the team we’d like to do proper legal.
Recently we could see how SEC was trying to rule ICOs. We don’t want to interfere with them without having the legal part ready.
Usually the team is shown in order to prove they can build the product. We decided to go another route - actually build the product first. We believe the world needs a community driven platform for blockchain development. This platform needs its coin, so everyone who participated in the development or audit process is rewarded.
And that is why we just have built such a platform and now offer it to the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: