Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can go to new highs or it has already peaked?  (Read 410 times)
brawdias (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a bubble that has begun to burst, but this is not the first time that annalists says that.

Imo the awareness about digital assets can always increase, and investors will come across.

Wouldn't this be a reason for such affirmative from annalists be wrong? What are other reasons that make you believe that bitcoin will rise again?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

I joined and bought the first bitcoin in 2015, with a price that is still about 7-8 million for 1 bitcoin, and every year always increases even though it happens bubbles, and indeed I think the price of crypto much increased and that's the goal in want by investors to invest in crypto.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a bubble that has begun to burst, but this is not the first time that annalists says that.

Imo the awareness about digital assets can always increase, and investors will come across.

Wouldn't this be a reason for such affirmative from annalists be wrong? What are other reasons that make you believe that bitcoin will rise again?

Not all digital assets can increase there are even some digital assets that dies even after ICO without having to touch exchanges. But bitcoins situation is different, being the first cryptocurrency there is, it has enticed thousands of people who believe that this coin has a huge future. Aside from that bitcoin has only a total 21 million coins of which only 17 million are only in circulation. With more people going into bitcoin and with its limited number bitcoin will be a bigtime cryptocurrency in two years time and may reach 100k $ by 2021.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

It can do this cycles over and over again. Still this recent fall in price is not that much bad as 2013 one was. Simply put it this way do you think robinhood is lead by dmb people to enter the crypto in February or that poloniex being sold is bad for company buying it? These people see money coming to crypto and seeing them jumping on this bandwagon only gives you more hope and give you the real explanation what is happening. Big guys are entering when the market is going through correction and the next time price starts to go up they will make more money.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a bubble that has begun to burst,
maybe you were reading something old or maybe you were reading some FUD. bitcoin is not a bubble. bitcoin was in a bubble at some point and after a huge drop it is not only over but also we are underpriced.

but this is not the first time that annalists says that.
there is a difference between someone with analysis and some idiot on the internet spreading FUD. try not to confuse the two.

Wouldn't this be a reason for such affirmative from annalists be wrong?
because of the difference I mentioned above! and the fact that what you read was not from an analysis.

What are other reasons that make you believe that bitcoin will rise again?
because there is no reason for it to drop or not rise!
what are your reasons for not believing it can not rise?!!

Only Bitcoin
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

We do not.know unless we will have a concrete evidence on the bitcoin speculation. If this is the peak price of.bitcoin then we will.now move to.invest in another cryptocurrency which is ether and it might be good to.start with and since ether price is still cheap then it could go high depending on thr investors point of view that this will be another cryptocurrency to be the next to bitcoin. So if ever you have already a good viewing with some.other crypto then invest now and you will going to earn in the near future. Hopefully i could also invest in that and earn also.
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

The BTC has been killed many times, but we've seen it get stronger and stronger, and it always attracts the attention of the world.

Blockchain technology will bring new technological revolution, while BTC will be used by more people!
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

Would suggest that you may check on the price history of bitcoin on how much value it started and compare the growth in price value in the current state. I believe that bitcoin can go in further heights where it may reach the price it had reached during the last quarter or perhaps this will even surpass the achievement it had before. There is a good potential profit when you invest bitcoin that is why many people around the globe are more interested to be involved with it because they can benefit the growth of this currency that no other currency has ever achieved.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

There's more to it than meets the eye. It could have reached its peak last year, but hey this is a brand new year. It could still create a new record. Who knows?

As a bitcoin believer, I believe that it is still possible for it to become stronger. It is volatile in nature and that is something that we can't control and that volatility contributes to the possibility of it hitting a new record.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

I believe bitcoin can definitely increase or peak at the end of 2018. In Japan has decided to set up a bitcoin hub to expand the bitcoin network, other countries will eventually follow if Japan starts Successful bitcoin.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

Honestly speaking I don’t want to act smart as if I already know all the possibilities of Bitcoin because for me, no one actually knows whether Bitcoin would rise up more and when. We are not all sure if it has reached its highest peak during the last days of 2017 but I think when more people are willing to invest and join the community, it triggers the value to increase on an amount which we can’t specifically declare.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 12:29:03 AM by odolvlobo

There is no question that it has already burst -- it has dropped more than 60%. The debate is now about how low it will go.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

My reason is that bitcoin will rise again is that bitcoin continues to increase if its comparison last year bitcoin continues to increase even though now the price of bitcoin has decreased but history of bitcoin has increased. That's in my opinion.
Thank you
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

What are other reasons that make you believe that bitcoin will rise again?
I believe bitcoin will rise again because I have witnessed it do that over and over again. It is not going to stop now, I only see it to be at rest, once it completes this cycle, its going to moon. My personal knowledge about the capabilities of bitcoin makes me believe this, I don't need an expect to tell me this.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin is still going to hit and beat its ATH again, but this move is still going to take a while to happen
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

It can do this cycles over and over again
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

We do not.know unless we will have a concrete evidence on the bitcoin speculation. If this is the peak price of.bitcoin then we will.now move to.invest in another cryptocurrency which is ether and it might be good to.start with and since ether price is still cheap then it could go high depending on thr investors point of view that this will be another cryptocurrency to be the next to bitcoin. So if ever you have already a good viewing with some.other crypto then invest now and you will going to earn in the near future. Hopefully i could also invest in that and earn also.
Speculation or not, this is not the peak. First off, I am sure pursuer already cleared the waves for those who are comparing the state of bitcoin with bubble and calling bitcoin itself a bubble directly. Based on what you have said however, there is going to be more development for bitcoin and there is still room for growth.

Hence it is not that the fact that some of us condemned the FOMO that happened last year as a bubble, does not mean we are not bullish in the long term, but we just prefer growth that is not fueled by greed but real valuation.

Read back and check on the number of times bitcoin has been called a bubble in the past and how it is going to end up bursting and here we are testing lows which are far higher than the starting price of last year. A bubble would not do that if I am correct. We may be having some level of greed in the market once in a while which could result in a serious correction afterwards, which does not make bitcoin itself a bubble.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

I think there is still plenty room for bitcoin to reach higher peak, but now the bitcoin need a better development to be able to stay on top and able to reach new ATH, but it will be a bit difficult because there are a lot of good alt coins and investors like to diversify their investment, so need more times to reach higher price
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Bitcoin, when he grew up in December last year at a cost of up to $ 20,000, first appeared as a financial bubble. However, this does not mean that it can not safely increase more in price. Simply, it should not be so abruptly to rise, the price should not grow only on the basis of an agiotage speculative demand for it, but should at least partially correspond to an increase in its intrinsic value.

Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

It seems to me that this is entirely possible.
If the bull market comes, then bitcoin will reach new heights. Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: