Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any high profitability cpu/gpu coins? (Like the really obscure ones)  (Read 146 times)
lucytao01 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

I noticed there are some coins with few miners like JSE coin. The problem with JSE is that you can't sell it. Are there any super profitable coins that allow you to mine with cpu or gpu? I can't find those really obscure ones with insane payouts.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

I noticed there are some coins with few miners like JSE coin. The problem with JSE is that you can't sell it. Are there any super profitable coins that allow you to mine with cpu or gpu? I can't find those really obscure ones with insane payouts.

Who said you can't sell JSE?  I'm pretty sure you can send and receive it so why wouldn't we be able to hop on an over-the-counter (OTC) exchange, use some escrow service, and buy/sell as we like?  This happens all the times in discord rooms. 

More to your question, why can't you find really obscure coins with insane payouts?  If anyone could find something with insane payouts they wouldn't be all that insane once someone leaked it here and everyone jumped on to mining that coin.

My advice is to keep on searching.  Look on coinmarketcap.com for their winners/losers list.  One strategy can be to go after winners for profits immediately that other miners may not have caught yet.  But there are many strategies... For example, maybe the big loser coin is also a good mining opportunity because no one sees it as profitable right now.  But what made the price go down?  Nothing?  I bet the price goes up again if it's a good coin with good developers.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
SpceGhst

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Right now, any coin that you can get $1.50 or more per day per GPU is the one to mine.  You’re right, they are out there, but doubt anyone is going to tell you what coins they are because then everybody would know.  Do some research and you can find them...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: