Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][SOLACE] Solacecoin - Your humane Cryptonote coin  (Read 27762 times)
Schmeckles23

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

im not received any coin into my wallet cli ....why? why? how to fix its,daemon all sync and all ok but ot received any coin here

Block maturity is 1-1.5 hours so only then will the pool payout. If it's been longer feel free to come into our Discord channel and read #faq channel. Chances are you've started wallet-cli before the Daemon has synced and your wallet file has corrupted.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myi2102

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

amd has a problem with mining. xmr-stak-amd does not work. I tried a lot but failed. let me know.
let using CryptoNote v11.3, It is Cryptonight not V7 or Heavey.

-xpool stratum+tcp://pool.solace-coin.com:4444
-xwal Wallet
-xpsw x
-dmem 0

Its currently on the old clasic Cryptonight algorithm. It will change in the future.

----------------------------
Thank you very much.  good
Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - Mining succeeded.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

I'm glad we are switching to cryptonight heavy. No more Asics or Nicehash.  Smiley
kikichou

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Great project and hard working devs.

Good luck!
StandardPro (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

I'm glad we are switching to cryptonight heavy. No more Asics or Nicehash.  Smiley

Yes, it will give everyone a fair chance Smiley

Great project and hard working devs.

Good luck!

Thank you for your kind words Smiley

The minimum payment of the official pool has been increased to 200 SOLs. Shocked

Hi there,

It was per request from users.
Alu_voin

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Gui wallet?
Alu_voin

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Could make a GUI wallet! CLI is a dick doggy. For people like me, I need a simple wallet. Replenished the account with one click and took coins in the same way! And not this horse-radish you will understand - CLI!
StandardPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Gui wallet?

Hi there, we are currently working on fixing minor errors on our GUI wallet.

StandardPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

Could make a GUI wallet! CLI is a dick doggy. For people like me, I need a simple wallet. Replenished the account with one click and took coins in the same way! And not this horse-radish you will understand - CLI!

Hi there currently we have the CLI wallet working fine, but the GUI wallet is just around the corner. We are just working on some minor bug fixes.
DeanoGaffers

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Seen this all before with coins like Humanitary coin. Hopefully not another scam in the face of charity. The worst kind of scam
StandardPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Seen this all before with coins like Humanitary coin. Hopefully not another scam in the face of charity. The worst kind of scam

Hi there,

This is not a scam at all and everything will be done publicly. You are more than welcome to watch the project and join our community.
We are here for the greater good.  Smiley
DeanoGaffers

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Hi there,

This is not a scam at all and everything will be done publicly. You are more than welcome to watch the project and join our community.
We are here for the greater good.  Smiley

The problem is you are taking 70% of the 6% fee for yourselfs. Can you imagine if a charity tried to do that?
StandardPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

Hi there,

The problem is you are taking 70% of the 6% fee for yourselfs. Can you imagine if a charity tried to do that?

Hi there, actually we are not. Some % goes for exchange listings. As we said, the percentages will be added to the charity listing as soon as we get listed on multiple exchanges. Please note all of this will be done publicly and the community will be able to see the distribution of the funds.
algodude

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Hi there,

Hi there, actually we are not. Some % goes for exchange listings. As we said, the percentages will be added to the charity listing as soon as we get listed on multiple exchanges. Please note all of this will be done publicly and the community will be able to see the distribution of the funds.

all eyes are on you now  Smiley

after the Humanitary coin fiasco all coin with goal of charity will be watch with skepticism

but hopefully you will do right. If you get the coin on at least 2-3 exchange medium trading vol you will be ok

and try to get SOLACE on https://www.hashvault.pro/, that would be a big win for the coin network hash stability
StandardPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Hi there,

all eyes are on you now  Smiley

after the Humanitary coin fiasco all coin with goal of charity will be watch with skepticism

but hopefully you will do right. If you get the coin on at least 2-3 exchange medium trading vol you will be ok

and try to get SOLACE on https://www.hashvault.pro/, that would be a big win for the coin network hash stability

Hi there,

We will do it all openly and there will be no surprises. We are currently working with exchanges to get listed, this usually takes a bit of time, but it will certainly be done within quarter 2 of 2018. We are also currently working on spreading the hashrate. We will actively work on getting more pools involved. For us "the more the merrier".
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Than your project is unique, than SolaceCoin differ from similar projects?
Where can I see the latest news about the project?

StandardPro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

Than your project is unique, than SolaceCoin differ from similar projects?
Where can I see the latest news about the project?

Hi there, we differ quite a bit from other coins. We are making this project to bring change to cryptocurrency and really help people with medical needs, but cannot afford it. We are actively working on the development and you could watch our social channels for updates.

Here we will do our weekly developments: https://www.solace-coin.com/blog/
And here is our social channels for your convenience
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SolaceCoin/
Twitter https://twitter.com/SolaceCoin
Discord https://discord.gg/83CNz32
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/IADkGw_DQDbL6HhnVzGYKg
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

nice concept Cool
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

For those in doubt. I can tell you that I am with the project on Discord form day 1. And the devs just give good vibes. They work hard and fast and I don't think they are scammer. Ofc I could be wrong but if they are then they are really good ones Smiley

People give the project a chance because I think they actually do try to help people. And if all will be done transparently then there is no room for manipulation. To devs and everyone I propose this. Blockchain's one of the most prominant features, is that everyone owns the whole transactions log, so basically it can be monitored and nothing can be hidden. To the devs I propose they find a way around cryponight anonimity, because this project does not need anonimity in the contrary, everybody should be able to check every address. We should have a rich list and list of all charity related transactions. The more open you are the more community will be willing to participate.

Thats my 2 cents.

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
Schmeckles23

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

For those in doubt. I can tell you that I am with the project on Discord form day 1. And the devs just give good vibes. They work hard and fast and I don't think they are scammer. Ofc I could be wrong but if they are then they are really good ones Smiley

People give the project a chance because I think they actually do try to help people. And if all will be done transparently then there is no room for manipulation. To devs and everyone I propose this. Blockchain's one of the most prominant features, is that everyone owns the whole transactions log, so basically it can be monitored and nothing can be hidden. To the devs I propose they find a way around cryponight anonimity, because this project does not need anonimity in the contrary, everybody should be able to check every address. We should have a rich list and list of all charity related transactions. The more open you are the more community will be willing to participate.

Thats my 2 cents.

Thank you for your kind words! We are doing our best to make this work. With Cryptonight it's difficult to see transactions but we are building a method to see the charity wallet transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: