Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] ~ Digiwage (WAGE) Signature Campaign ~  (Read 3131 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

How would you not wriggle, no matter how you try to put me in a negative light - but the truth is only one. You casually wrote the rules of participation in the signature campaign, did not specify clear compliance criteria, and, referring to the conditions not stipulated in advance, deprived the deserved reward not only me, but also several other participants. Then shamefully concealed in the table the results of the compensation payments to the participants over the past weeks, so that the new members of the signature campaign did not see your shame. I always follow the rules, including the rules of this forum and try not to violate them. But I am not going to keep silent about the violations on the part of the managers of this coin - this information should be received by all the participants who may later be deceived by you.
Don't bend the rules of the campaign just to satisfy your own interest. My advice to you, don't cry about this and maybe, you should start your own campaign. And while you're at it, include there that "SPAMMING and BURST POSTING is accepted to my campaign." People like yourself will surely join it in a heartbeat. And this forum will be more toxic than ever.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers.

It seems like common sense is not so common nowadays. Other participants, including me, knows that burst posting/spamming is not allowed. You have been given a week to complete the task, not one day. You do not need a written law about burst posting, you just have to use your common sense.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

How much would you not pour mud on me, but your arguments are not worth a farthing. There is a very simple argument that confirms my truth and your lies.

At this forum, SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that you undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily check this fact. I can confirm my truth - and with what facts can you confirm your lie?
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

How much would you not pour mud on me, but your arguments are not worth a farthing. There is a very simple argument that confirms my truth and your lies.

At this forum, SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that you undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily check this fact. I can confirm my truth - and with what facts can you confirm your lie?
You're living on a delusional state of mind where you think that every act that you do is justified and that every thing that you believe in is right. There's no point in discussing this over and over again because you won't admit it yourself. I'm just using my "Ignore" button for you and for the others, I'll advise you to do it too to lessen the toxicity that this man produce in this thread and in this forum.

Anyway, lots of slots still openGrin
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

It sounds like - go boldly, do your work, but with payment we will eventually deceive you Smiley
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

It sounds like - go boldly, do your work, but with payment we will eventually deceive you Smiley
And by deceiving, you mean "i'll do 25 posts within a day." Yeah right.  Roll Eyes
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

And by deceiving, you mean "i'll do 25 posts within a day." Yeah right.  Roll Eyes
Show me the rule from the signature campaign, which uniquely restricts the number of messages in one day - and I admit your rightness, but for now I insist on my rightness.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Payments sent.

Many slots are still open.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

I see that last week 8 out of 21 participants decided to leave this signature campaign and no longer participate in it, which is more than 30%.
I am sure that this is not the fault of the developers, but the consequences of the ill-considered actions of the manager responsible for this signature campaign.
It has been more than a week, but he has not yet made an additional point in the rules, limiting the number of written posts in one day.
I want to understand - is it laziness, negligence or careless attitude to their duties?
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Thank you for understanding and support!
If the manager of the subscription campaign was not lazy, he would have prescribed clear and unambiguous language in the rules of the subscription campaign, then there would be no reason for these unnecessary discussions.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

If the manager of the subscription campaign was not lazy, he would have prescribed clear and unambiguous language in the rules of the subscription campaign, then there would be no reason for these unnecessary discussions.
What the hell are you crying about, my friend? 25 posts in a single day sounds a bit funky for me... Everyone knows how signature campaign works. Stop crying like a hungry cow.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

What the hell are you crying about, my friend? 25 posts in a single day sounds a bit funky for me... Everyone knows how signature campaign works. Stop crying like a hungry cow.
I do not cry - I'm just talking about justice. And you, if you still want to say something with your dirty and smelly mouth about me - then first wash it thoroughly with soap.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
Merited by JanpriX (1)

It specifically and explicitly says that in all scenarios the decision of the campaign manager and/or developers is final and absolute. Based on that simple and plain English alone there is no room for scammers to whine here over and over because they couldn't cheat the system.  One more unscrupulous person added to the Ignore list.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

It specifically and explicitly says that in all scenarios the decision of the campaign manager and/or developers is final and absolute. Based on that simple and plain English alone there is no room for scammers to whine here over and over because they couldn't cheat the system.  One more unscrupulous person added to the Ignore list.
I'm not interested in your biased opinion, you do not know how to read the rules, and even try to add to these rules something that was never there.
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Hey FUCK YOU! So you want war? I'll give you what you want retardo. How do you call it justice eh? The point of having a signature campaign is to spread the ads all over this place, targeting random audiences... You posted 25 bursts in a single day, that doesn't serve the purpose of the campaign.

Anyway, the soap belongs inside your homosexual ass. retardo!
The manager of this signature campaign casually took to his duties, but at the same time undeservedly blamed me for negligent work.
I am guided by the precise formulations set out in the rules, and you are your primitive emotions and dirty abuse.
This is the difference between us.
The difference between a civilized man and an uneducated commoner without honor and conscience.
Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Pardon me, I forgot to change my login. This is me, OLDARH and I'm not interested in your biased opinion. Thank you for understanding and support!
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Pardon me, I forgot to change my login. This is me, OLDARH and I'm not interested in your biased opinion. Thank you for understanding and support!

I think this person needs to be reported to moderators. Aside from having 25 posts in a single day to complete the campaign requirement, an alternative account is also not tolerable in this forum.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

I think this person needs to be reported to moderators. Aside from having 25 posts in a single day to complete the campaign requirement, an alternative account is also not tolerable in this forum.
I'm absolutely sure that the administrators of this forum are competent enough to convict you of a cheap attempt to discredit my account.
The guilty must necessarily be held accountable.
DURA LEX, SED LEX
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

I want to ask a little, the signature bounty program will end when? Do you plan to extend the duration of the program?
Thanks!
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Payment sent!  Grin

Still looking for other participants that are well-aware of what they're entering into.  Cool

I want to ask a little, the signature bounty program will end when? Do you plan to extend the duration of the program?
Thanks!
As of this moment, the campaign will still run for 2 more weeks (week 11 and 12). This was the last conversation that I had with Dev and I'll let you know if there will be any changes in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: