Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin for investing (begginers)  (Read 1129 times)
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Try investing in coins that are listed on cmc and currently in the red zone. Patience will give you profits for sure.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

Hello everyone

Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening?

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Kindly share your ideas and opinions.

Thank you in advance.
If you are beginner when it comes to investing and cryptocurrencies then the best advice that we can give to you is to not invest in altcoins yet, and the reason is very simple altcoins move in unpredictable ways sometimes the price is going to move in one direction or the other and there is no apparent reason for it, so if you're going to make an investment invest in bitcoin, but the only what you can afford to lose, do that for some time and if you can hold despite the huge movements in the price then you can try to invest in altcoins.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

It is better to do your own research to find the best altcoin. Take a look at the product, team, ideas and roadmap to determine whether the coin is worth investing in.
Honestly, it will be more better that each investor will follow his ideas and research the best altcoin which he believes that will increase in the future, Following other investors is risky as you didn't know if he's right or not. The best way, is just to learn how to search for the good project search behind the project, I mean the team, roadmap, ideas, etc.. To determinates if the coin is worth investing or not.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

It is better to do your own research to find the best altcoin. Take a look at the product, team, ideas and roadmap to determine whether the coin is worth investing in.
Honestly, it will be more better that each investor will follow his ideas and research the best altcoin which he believes that will increase in the future, Following other investors is risky as you didn't know if he's right or not. The best way, is just to learn how to search for the good project search behind the project, I mean the team, roadmap, ideas, etc.. To determinates if the coin is worth investing or not.
The fact is that all the official information about the Project is provided by the developer. Does she have the opportunity to make this information very impressive, to have an impact on the investor? Of course have. Therefore, a special analysis of each project is needed to avoid fraud.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Looking at the latest developments in the market and the signals that come out, Ethereum and Ripple are at the forefront of crypto money that can be considered for investment. But this is my personal thought and conviction that you can do some research and give your decision.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

I think things will start moving VERY soon for SYScoin now. Masternodes launching in 2 days or so. I think this is probably the most underestimated cryptocoin of them all. Don't wait long before buying if you are interested.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

You buy and hold two leading coins in the market, ETH and BTC. In the future they will make a profit for you, although at present prices are stuck in place, but by the end of 2018 will be the time of boom in the price of these two coins.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

as many suggests, and the best option for nay individuals who are new to crypto and want to hold coins as they learn more about this cryptos, then ETH and Bitcoin is the one we suggest for you to keep as your first and second coins on your wallet!!!
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

For beginners something stable and high cap
Litecoin and eth comes to mind?

andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

Altcoins are not for begginers, bitcoin and ethereum are for begginers. Why? Because they have high cap and cannot be so easy manipulated. But if you still want to invest into some promising altcoin. I would suggest wanchain, it has only 1 bil cap and it is only listed on binance. Bithumb and bittrex can be next,
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Invest in blockport (bpt) if you want to safely 10x your money this year. Will be the next coinbase!
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

what about token spectre.ai (SXDT) ??
  I think this token is quite promising, so far I noticed the price is quite stable, suitable for long-term investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

In my opinion -  BITCORE_BTX

Bitcore (BTX) is GPU mineable POW coin. It uses a custom hash algorithm “TimeTravel10”. Bitcore has one of the lowest transaction fees on the market while providing possibly the best on-chain scaling solution in the entire crypto-sphere.

Bitcore BTX a cryptocurrency that was created on 24th April 2017(Through Airdrop to bitcoin addresses + BTX holders) by the developers of Bitsend. Bitcore is a cryptocurrency that focuses on solving all the features that bitcoin lacks.

It has 20Mb block size (10Mb+10Mb segwit).It has quick transactions.The algorithm is TimeTravel10. BTX has a very fair airdrop, and airdrop address is mentioned. The max transaction per day is 48 million compared to Bitcoin's just 1.2 million. That is about 40 times faster than Bitcoin.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Following the lead of someone else when it comes to investing is always going to be risky this is why I do not understand all of those people that spend all their time trying to earn more money and then they hire someone to manage their money for them, no one cares more about your money more than yourself and that person only cares about his own benefit so he's going to make money out of you and you're not going to make as much money as you will have made.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

For all those people who are new in here, the best thing that you can do is just to invest on the top 10 coins of coinmarketcap.

That is the best thing that you can do if you do not want to risk your money on risky coins.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

my initial order to invest against crypto also originated in the small capital and I also chose the coin with little value. XRP, xlm, nxt, and NEO I think is great for small capital investments because of its increase will be felt and much faster changes.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

For us as a begginer in investing we should try to choose the altcoin which has  lower price and then hold it for couple of months don't  be hurry to sell your altcoin. Holding your cryptos makes bug chances to get more profits because our market today is not so stable so we should be to the price of all cryptocurrency will become higher again. Try to start with small amount of capital for investment to avoid huge loses of money.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

Where can i buy more UTN?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

To start your first investment in crypto, you probably do not have much experience yet and have not known about crypto in detail. So it would be better if you take the smallest risk first at the beginning of your investment. You can follow the bounty campaign program from ICO, or you can also buy coins directly. While coins that have a small risk, and safe for you there is Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, etc.. And for now the market has started to increase the price, you can invest your money in the long term.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Pay attention to Stratis or Gladius. I really like these two underrated altcoins that have a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: