Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin for investing (begginers)  (Read 1127 times)
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:34 PM

I think the best Altcoin is just ETH. Numerous individuals say that EOS and ADA are great, however now regardless they don't have any preferred standpoint. Despite everything I trust ETH!
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

That depends on how much you are willing to invest and take risks. I think leaving a 30% in Bitcoin and investing the rest in altcoins a good strategy. I would bet on different niches, it depends on your targets, whether they are for long or short term. Here is a list of low-medium-risk currencies:

ETH
LTC
NEO
XMR
BNB

And some medium-high risk currencies:

NPXS
ADA
ZRX
EOS
DCR
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

it's easy, if you are a begginer, then the best thing that you can buy is just ethereum, neo, or eos, all those which are the most trusted ones on the market

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

every crypto holder should hold these coins Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins have huge potential growth and safe for newbies to start in investing and gain trust in cryptocurrency
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Hello everyone

Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening?

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Kindly share your ideas and opinions.

Thank you in advance.
Best coins to invest are the ones who has promising projects and prove themselves to the crypto community until now. Coins which are in the Top 15 list can be considered as good to invest.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

For begginers invest coin that has entered the top 50 is safer than the new coin, and the most appropriate and profitable coin for us to make long-term investment is ETH, NEO, Ripple and IOTA.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

For begginers invest coin that has entered the top 50 is safer than the new coin, and the most appropriate and profitable coin for us to make long-term investment is ETH, NEO, Ripple and IOTA.

I agree with the lord indeed for infestor beginners must be more thorough to choose the coin that will be in infestation so for the future there is no arise disappointed if my suggestion still choose coin that potentially very big in the next year.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

The beggar you have knowledge of crypto I admire you, but if you have money you should invest in ETH or BTC, they are safe and profitable for you in the future.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

Hello everyone

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Thank you in advance.
There are so many great altcoins now on the market but if you 're a newbie you need to have a proper research first for you be acknowledge or have knowledge about it so that you are able to choose on what is the right altcoin or the best altcoin in investing for beginners.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

For beginners, diversification for long term investment is recommended. If you wanted to trade, you should study and equip yourself with applicable indicators used in trading. Trading short term is not recommended for beginners, the costs of the fees on every trade will sometimes be more than what you have gained. I would suggest you to invest in BTC, ETH, LTC, and WAVES. DIGIWAGE is also a good coin which can generate a passive income.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.
Take the ETH and there will be fewer problems in the future. But there are a lot of coins with a note of perspective, this is cardano, eos, lisk, waves and others. It is impossible to predict their future growth, but there are high hopes for this.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.
even if you are a beginner you should not invest in newly introduced coins, although the price is relatively cheap and the future is likely to be good, but it is too risky, I suggest you invest in a trusted coin such as ethereum and bitcoin
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

I may suggest investing in ethereum and btc, since they have  dominant position in the market. Bitcoin has far surpassed the expectation of the investors and it is available in most exchanges. Ethereum on the other hand, has been used by most popular projects as tokens in their platform.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.

You should invest in the top 10 altcoin on coinmarketcap and choose an altcoin you can sure can keep it for 1-2 years, if you have that patience then surely you will probably earn a lot of profit. My advice is you should invest in ETH, DASH, ZEC, LTC.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.
Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening? it happens because the btc price has not shown stability.

if you have a little funds to invest you should find a coin with a low value but have good potential for the future, please check https://coinmarketcap.com/ I can not show which coin you should invest
with Bitcoin that is so strong and constantly emancipated, Altcoin is no less to keep improving its development as Bitcoin is able to rise further and further develop in the future. so it would be nice to have Altcoin for future investments like Ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.
Today we have many good altcoins in the crypto Market that is good for investment but if you're a newbie you better to have your proper research first for to have a knowledge about altcoins. But for me I highly suggest the ETH as an beggining investment.

PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

i think the best for invest at ethereum and litecoin
we realize that sooner or later the cost will return again and you won't hurt. you simply must be quiet Smiley
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

Always ethereum is the best altcoin for investing, because Ethereum is a high potential and promising coins in the crypto world. Now many projects are coming based on the ethereum platform. It is the second strongest coin after bitcoin in the coinmarketcap. Other altcoins are also good to buy but Ethereum is the best one to invest right now. The value of this coin will be reach high in future.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

most people come into cryptocurrency only want to get rich quickly, it's ridiculous and pathetic...you can learn a lot of thing from cryptocurrency not only thinking about benefit you should tkae from it. the reddish market caused for some countries regulation for bitcoin even holder or investors. the very best way for now to invest i suggest you to buy ethereum or bitcoin and hold it for long term such as a year even more. bitcoin to me is still big asset no one can deny, it has many advantages than fiat, our homework is how to make bitcoin more easy for daily use and familiarize about blockchain technology.

eastgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

My idea is that you should take every suggestion you get with a grain of salt. Most people are going to want to promote the coins they are invested it. That's why asking for advice for where you should put your hard earn money is not always a good thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: