Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:22:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin for investing (begginers)  (Read 1127 times)
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:42 AM

Hello everyone

Today our market become reddish, do you have an idea why is it happening?

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Kindly share your ideas and opinions.

Thank you in advance.

now many Altcoin has a potential in the future you can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap or you can invest on my favorite Altcoin (Ethereum and NEO) I choose these two coins because I think they both have great potential in the future.
windman8080

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

Before you buy just to make sure you understand what you're buying and think to yourself if people will actually need to or want to use this one day, definitely don't just buy what people say.

Always read the white paper and like I said think to yourself if you see a gap in the market and if you can see people adopting it. I like factom pivx and antshares now for lesser-known altcoins I think they all have potential.
wh0cares

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

Lots of these posts recently, just remember to follow up with your own research.

If you are looking for safer options then just keep BTC, ETH, XMR etc although the gains will be lower.

Growing projects that have a lot of potentials:

ARX, Pundi X, PIVX
greengirl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

Today's green, the red of yesterday. Many people still hope that someday King Bitcoin will return, but according to me. It has come to terms
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

I see the development of some Altcoin I think the best Altcoin for investment is Ethereum, Ethereum is the second best coin after BTC so I'm sure the future of ETH is very bright and suitable for your investment use.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

For beginners, safety is important so invest in top ten or twenty altcoins only. Instead of putting all your money in any single altcoin, spread it across many top coins.
Like you said, safety is important for beginners but investing into top ten or top twenty coins on the market capital is not a safety investment for beginners cause the market situation is changed most altcoin barely bullish this days. My advice is that all beginners should invest in coins that have good historical data after the market correction.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

The fall in the rate is due to negative factors that are often dictated by the government, such as the ban on the use of electronic currencies, the ban on the purchase of cards, etc.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

If you are a newbie you should only invest in the top coins in the coinmarket cap because the top coin is sure win coin. And it is not too risky to invest on it if you know how to invest properly. It is not difficult to earn big profit in the cypto market if you know how to invest and know how to earn. Tje main factor in earning in crypto is you must study and find different ways on how you can earn. There are many ways on how you can make a big profit you just need to be industious in finding ways on how you cab earn big profit.
crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

I can't give you the reasons for the fall. But my intuition tells me that it is worth investing in Ethereum. Now a good price to buy.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

ethereum hands down follows bitcoin in price the closest during this downturn.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

Hello everyone

For those who tried or experienced investing, can you give me an advice on how to start small investing? And for now what are those best coins to invest?

We know that everyone of us dreaming to become rich, I think there is a big potential will be happen with the helps of criptocurrency.

Thank you in advance.

i think now is good time to buy ethereum, eos and ada
because the third crypto above is good with a lot of potential my friend
i believe when the market recover all crypto above will growing hard  Wink
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

The rate of cryptocurrencies is falling, as there is a correction of rates and large investors have not yet decided which cryptocurrency to invest in. Now there is some calm, but it will not last long. Soon, the rates of the main cryptocurrencies will begin to grow. For investment I recommend Ethereum and Bitcoin.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

The main reason is the disappointment of investors and the lack of hope for further growth. Hope does not justify any Bitcoin or Ethereum. From young well themselves manifest Litecoin and Dash.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

I think there are many potential altcoins, you can choose the altcoin according to your financial ability, if you have a lot of money and you want to invest for the long term then I suggest you to choose:
1.Ethereum
2.Neo
3.Tron
4.Eos
5Litecoin
Sea_Car

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

it is difficult to determine which currency to invest in, because as a beginner you probably want to invest in a cheap or a popular digital currency, but now bitcoin is falling and the other coins are not making much headway. the problem is if you buy cheap you will not make much profit if you buy other not very well known products. and then if you do buy it but bitcoin goes up in value again then people will start buying bitcoin and all the other coins will go down in value then you are stuck with coins that no one wants to buy. So i suggest to save and watch the market then buy something that is going up.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.
Being new to the market, I would suggest you to stay in large cap coins. They are less volatile as compared to the medium and low cap. This way you ll be safe from losing the large amount at one go. Also, you don't much about trade, such coins will prevent huge loss if you miss good entry or exit point.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

For beginners who wants to invest in alt coins, i think it's better to go straight on alt coins from top 10. Have a look at Ethereum, cardano, and iota because they will surely give you a good a profit once the market is healthy once again.

thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

If you are a beginner i think you should invest in Stellar (XLM) as the best cheap and secure also. Also you can download the Stellar Wallet app on Apple.
https://www.stellar.org/

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

i can advice to invest for long time for beginners. because daily tradings and short term tradings are for only experienced people. beginners can loose money if they try to invest for short time.
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Let me tell you about a little gem named Masari. Starting this month will be the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is briliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: