Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FairX Exchange Beta out in May! How will this impact on the price of Stellar?  (Read 89 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

Good time for me to buy in now?

IBM Blockchain - Fairx The Upcoming Financial Exchange Platform
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@raojeet/ibm-blockchain-fairx-the-upcoming-financial-exchange-platform

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Great news for stellar holders. As you the exchange uses stellar as gas, the price of stellar would definitely rise.
And it's not just a traditional exchange, if they are able to get the things right, they'll have a great success.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

Using as a gas in an exchange doesn't necessary have large impact on the price of the coin.
The Stellar has a fixed transaction fees in lumen and they'll keep rotating in the network.
There will be no decrease in amount of lumen (unlike other exchange coins) and no sharing of dividend (like KCS).
And there are only less than 20% of lumen in supply which would increase in time.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

This will be a game changer for Stellar Lumen, I think it will be huge boosts for them and price might hit $1 to $1.50 within next couple of months. I really like how Stella becoming so big day by day, also working with some central bank. This coin would be my top 3 coins to hold for next 1 year.

JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

Using as a gas in an exchange doesn't necessary have large impact on the price of the coin.
The Stellar has a fixed transaction fees in lumen and they'll keep rotating in the network.
There will be no decrease in amount of lumen (unlike other exchange coins) and no sharing of dividend (like KCS).
And there are only less than 20% of lumen in supply which would increase in time.

I believe Stellar actually collect the fees from transactions (for anti-ddos) and periodically redistribute them to holders or whoever the voters have voted to receive their % share of XLM. It is said that the small inflation is necessary and calculate to prevent "coin death" over time, due to people losing their private keys, or deaths, and etc. gradually reducing the liquidity of the XLM currency within the Stellar Network.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Ndok88

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

Great... Grin Cheesy
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:54:18 PM

It seems to me an important update for the FairX platform On January 13, 2022, the Coinbase exchange announced that it had agreed to acquire the FairX crypto derivatives platform, the transaction is expected to close in the first fiscal quarter as the parties must receive regulatory approval. The value of the transaction was not disclosed. Coinbase is going to gradually integrate FairX into its ecosystem.
https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1481374927143899138
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: