Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: APItrade Automated Crypto Currency Trading. Updating!  (Read 10475 times)
Hristos (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:12:44 PM by Hristos

I still choose the manual trading and I'm not too confident about the security that you have. But still, this thread is interesting at some point, I gonna back read it in other day, expecting some useful post that may I encounter here.

Thank you for your interest, the service is developing every day and here will be published all the latest announcements, updates and plans for the near future.

www.apitrade.pro/APItradebonus.htm?locale=en
www.apitrade.pro/support.htm?locale=en

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hristos (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:12:25 PM by Hristos

We are pleased to announce the connection to the Apitrade automated trading service of the new exchange - Kucoin.

The service Aptrade, already connected exchange Kucoin,Binance, Huobi, OKEx.

JcJet

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

ApiTrade platform uses some of the well known low-risk strategies that are described in the interface. Platform will automatically identify price differences within many exchanges, that happen almost every second, and trade on your behalf. The higher the volatility - the more you profit!

Automatically executing huge number of transactions, ApiTrade makes you on average 0.01-0.5% profit (this includes fees charged by exchanges). In 24 hour period your initial deposit may be growing by 0.5-3%, in the moments of high volatility this number may be even greater (sometimes even reaching 20%).

www.apitrade.pro/support.htm
Which strategies exactly? Where can i read about them? There's nothing on the site about this.
Turbogame

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Hello, guys! Many thanks for the useful financial tool! Currently the bot is running on four different exchanges, like Binance, Okex, Huobi and Kucoin. Everything works perfectly, according to the technical requirements and description. With the proper initial investment around 2BTC, I can make a decent profit monthly, like average salary.
Hristos (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:48 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:07:46 PM by Hristos

ApiTrade platform uses some of the well known low-risk strategies that are described in the interface. Platform will automatically identify price differences within many exchanges, that happen almost every second, and trade on your behalf. The higher the volatility - the more you profit!

Automatically executing huge number of transactions, ApiTrade makes you on average 0.01-0.5% profit (this includes fees charged by exchanges). In 24 hour period your initial deposit may be growing by 0.5-3%, in the moments of high volatility this number may be even greater (sometimes even reaching 20%).

Which strategies exactly? Where can i read about them? There's nothing on the site about this.

ApiTrade platform uses 4 low-risk strategies that are described in the web interface personal account on APItrade. Platform will automatically identify price differences within many exchanges, that happen every second, and trade on your behalf.

Register, go to your personal account, in the settings menu and start the algorithms have a description.

FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

Keep an eye on this platform because I think they have great potential. Although it's only at the beginning, everything seems to work as expected, people are very helpful on Telegram (where I bugged them with many questions).

I can't see any potential dangers here. Their business model seems fine, they make money if we make money. If somehow the trades are on loss after 2 weeks, we can get 50% back as credit to our accounts if we decide to sell the coins that are on loss. The main advice though is to HODL. Eventually most coins turn to profit after some time.

Here's a blog maintained by someone I met on their Telegram (maybe a team member?): https://aptrc.wordpress.com/2018/04/26/getting-started-with-apitrade-pro-beginners-guide/

It's a very extensive guide to start using their site and also a daily journal. Great work there!

Although many would think the 50-50% profit sharing may be too much, based on my past results I think it could be worth it.

I'm not sure about the technicals or how their algo works out, but it works!

Will report back here with results after at least 1-2 weeks, when I can get a better understanding.

BTW: if you want to test without any strings attached, ask for the 100$ bonus while it's still available. Either go to Telegram or maybe write a support ticket and try it out!

Keep it up, guys!

note: I am not in any way connected to the team behind this platform. The review above is from my personal view and experience I had with ApiTrade. As always, do your own research.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:09:24 PM by Hristos

Hello, guys! Many thanks for the useful financial tool! Currently the bot is running on four different exchanges, like Binance, Okex, Huobi and Kucoin. Everything works perfectly, according to the technical requirements and description. With the proper initial investment around 2BTC, I can make a decent profit monthly, like average salary.

In the near future it is planned to connect the exchange Kraken, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bitfinex.

To earn bonuses, after registration and connection of the exchange, write to support in your account APItrade and get a bonus for tests.

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:02:30 PM by Hristos

Keep an eye on this platform because I think they have great potential. Although it's only at the beginning, everything seems to work as expected, people are very helpful on Telegram (where I bugged them with many questions).

I can't see any potential dangers here. Their business model seems fine, they make money if we make money. If somehow the trades are on loss after 2 weeks, we can get 50% back as credit to our accounts if we decide to sell the coins that are on loss. The main advice though is to HODL. Eventually most coins turn to profit after some time.

Here's a blog maintained by someone I met on their Telegram (maybe a team member?): https://aptrc.wordpress.com/2018/04/26/getting-started-with-apitrade-pro-beginners-guide/

It's a very extensive guide to start using their site and also a daily journal. Great work there!

Although many would think the 50-50% profit sharing may be too much, based on my past results I think it could be worth it.

I'm not sure about the technicals or how their algo works out, but it works!

Will report back here with results after at least 1-2 weeks, when I can get a better understanding.

BTW: if you want to test without any strings attached, ask for the 100$ bonus while it's still available. Either go to Telegram or maybe write a support ticket and try it out!

Keep it up, guys!

note: I am not in any way connected to the team behind this platform. The review above is from my personal view and experience I had with ApiTrade. As always, do your own research.

The service is developing rapidly and pleases its users with good stable profit results.

You can get a bonus after registration.
Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:10:54 PM by Hristos

how can i get the $100 bonus for testing? I've just got registred.

To earn bonuses, after registration and connection of the exchange, write to support ticket in your account APItrade and get a bonus for tests.
You can write in telegram support @ApiTrade_Support_Bot

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:09:52 PM by Hristos

how can i get the $100 bonus for testing? I've just got registred.

https://t.me/spacearbitrage_eng ---> Official telegram group ENG, with open chat, there you can ask questions and communicate with the administration and developers, as well as communicate with other users of the service.

geocurt

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

I think it would be great if this service works.  I manually trade, but I'd love to have some of my funds earn passive income.

However, I'm very concerned with my first couple of days using the service, and I'm not getting a satisfactory answer from support.

In short, I've been charged $35 from my ApiTrade balance, which would indicate trades have closed with $70 profit, or about 0.0072 BTC.  My Binance balance, where I deposited 1 btc to start, is 1.00143673 BTC.  I believe I've paid about $10 in commissions, so you could call that about 1.0024 btc.  I've made around $20-25.

I understand that the value of open positions can fall, so it's possible the closed positions realized a profit of $70, but the open positions are down around $50 so my live balance only shows about a $20 gain.  I could live with that and give it some time.

However, my binance balance shown on my APITrade dashboard is 1.01244.  This is what troubles me - how is this number so far off of my actual balance?  How is this math being done?  Before I would consider putting more money into this, I want to know how that number is calculated and why it varies from my actual balance on Binance.

If someone can explain this, I'll consider risking a bit more money to consider the test.  As for now though, $20 per day in fees seems pretty steep for what I have.

-G
geocurt

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

And by the way, I got a $16 bonus for testing - not sure how people are getting $100 but I didn't.

Also, the system has placed over 4000 trades in my account in 2 days.  It is impossible to try to validate the profits being calculated to take fees.  Not sure why it's trading pennies at a time with me having 1 btc to work with.
geocurt

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

I got the $16, as stated above.

I connected the API to 1 BTC and filled out a support form and just got the $16, nothing more.

That image of your profit isn't worth anything more than the same on my account.  With THOUSANDS of transactions for pennies, there is no practical way to validate this information against Binance.

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 06:25:57 PM by Hristos

I got the $16, as stated above.

I connected the API to 1 BTC and filled out a support form and just got the $16, nothing more.

That image of your profit isn't worth anything more than the same on my account.  With THOUSANDS of transactions for pennies, there is no practical way to validate this information against Binance.

The last two days, the algorithm - "ring" was on prevention and improvement, and was disabled, so profits grew not so fast, at the moment, the modernized algorithm "ring" will soon start after the update and will be ready to work.

https://t.me/spacearbitrage_eng ---> Official telegram group ENG, with open chat, there you can ask questions and communicate with the administration and developers, as well as communicate with other users of the service.

To earn bonuses, after registration and connection of the exchange, write to support ticket in your account APItrade and get a bonus for tests.

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:26:33 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:38:18 PM by Hristos

I think it would be great if this service works.  I manually trade, but I'd love to have some of my funds earn passive income.

However, I'm very concerned with my first couple of days using the service, and I'm not getting a satisfactory answer from support.

In short, I've been charged $35 from my ApiTrade balance, which would indicate trades have closed with $70 profit, or about 0.0072 BTC.  My Binance balance, where I deposited 1 btc to start, is 1.00143673 BTC.  I believe I've paid about $10 in commissions, so you could call that about 1.0024 btc.  I've made around $20-25.

I understand that the value of open positions can fall, so it's possible the closed positions realized a profit of $70, but the open positions are down around $50 so my live balance only shows about a $20 gain.  I could live with that and give it some time.

However, my binance balance shown on my APITrade dashboard is 1.01244.  This is what troubles me - how is this number so far off of my actual balance?  How is this math being done?  Before I would consider putting more money into this, I want to know how that number is calculated and why it varies from my actual balance on Binance.

If someone can explain this, I'll consider risking a bit more money to consider the test.  As for now though, $20 per day in fees seems pretty steep for what I have.

-G

GUARANTEE BREAK EVEN FOR BEGINNERS

We noticed that many new users don't understand how trading works, and on the first day or week in a panic delete the api keys without letting the robot successfully complete all trades in plus within 14 days. They panic as soon as they see at the time of temporary fluctuations that the virtual value of their portfolio in bitcoins or other currencies on the exchange is reduced. It is almost impossible to explain to them that the Deposit increases in waves (at the time of purchases - down, at the time of sales - up). Therefore, we propose to use the action "break-even GUARANTEE 14 DAYS". It consists in the fact that if the user clearly followed the instructions in the FAQ "how to check that the service works in plus", and a month after the start of the loss received, we fully compensate for its loss (real bitcoins). In addition, we will refund the money paid for the use of the service (in DOUBLE amount!).
Conditions are simple:
1) increase only bitcoin (the service does this most effectively).
2) do not do anything on the exchange hands after the start of the robot (in section "Coins" - you can).
3) in order to see the real balance on the exchange, pause the system and wait for the closing of all transactions.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

I would recommend you guys getting in touch with BitCoinage they are developing an arbitrage exchange utilizing machine learning, I think this might interest you guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
arcMi

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

You can get $16 bonus after registration from this link: https://www.apitrade.pro/regbonus.htm?locale=en

After connecting your Api with more than $150 you can type in support or in form to get bonus.

And you can see my profit: https://imgur.com/a/KZBjLJr
Hristos (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

In order to reward patient investors, we will automatically compensate for the balance of the system from tomorrow not 50%, but 100% of the loss from a failed transaction, if it is not completed with a profit in 45 days, by clicking on the panic sell button. Such transactions are very rare and we can afford it, on average, the transaction as before lasts 1-2 days. 50% compensation after 14 days is retained.

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

It was possible to increase the minimum and average profit from each transaction of the algorithm "Waves" and "Tornado" several times.
Hristos (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

Current events!

1) we have connected the analysis of the Depth of Market (order book), so that the profit from each transaction has increased significantly.

2) a new user-friendly and easy interface of the "trading history" section, on which we have worked for a long time waiting for you in the menu. We are waiting for comments from users.

3) we are completing the development and testing of the upgrade of the "Ring" algorithm, all orders of which will be instant and simultaneous. At this time, the old "Ring" will be disabled.

4) the New algorithm "risk-free", which we are working on, will only work with the pair USDT-TUSD and will constantly increase the Deposit in dollars, without the risk of temporary Deposit drawdown. [/size][/b]

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: