Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new Bittrex platform?  (Read 340 times)
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

New design looks just horrible and I don't know why it so lag every time, maybe they didn't finish update yet. I like bittrex hope they repair all this lags
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

I liked the simplicity of their old UI even though it's design wasn't modern. At least it works. The new UI though? Crappy in my opinion. The colors just doesn't go well in my opinion, and it feels so laggy for some reason. It even sort of looks like COSS.IO's old UI. This should be an upgrade, but it looks like the opposite.
Lol, so you are saying they are trying to catch up with COSS right? Bittrex just got hit by one blow of the year. I share the same opinion with you honestly. However, I feel they are trying to work on the usability more to make it simpler to use, but it seems they just still did not get it right. Probably, we may need to try to get used to it but for the fact that seeing it immediately and preferring the old one, makes this one to not just work for me.

I guess we are beginning to see more April fools in this month already with bittrex coming with theirs. It looks more like a joke to me and I am still wondering what makes it better than the old one. At least, if you are doing something new from the first, make it better and give us that wowing effect like, it was worth it, but I actually ended up not having that effect on me, and with that, it is not really something to write home about.
jemine

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

I personally got angry when I logged in. It looks childish.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

I liked the simplicity of their old UI even though it's design wasn't modern. At least it works. The new UI though? Crappy in my opinion. The colors just doesn't go well in my opinion, and it feels so laggy for some reason. It even sort of looks like COSS.IO's old UI. This should be an upgrade, but it looks like the opposite.
Lol, so you are saying they are trying to catch up with COSS right? Bittrex just got hit by one blow of the year. I share the same opinion with you honestly. However, I feel they are trying to work on the usability more to make it simpler to use, but it seems they just still did not get it right. Probably, we may need to try to get used to it but for the fact that seeing it immediately and preferring the old one, makes this one to not just work for me.

I guess we are beginning to see more April fools in this month already with bittrex coming with theirs. It looks more like a joke to me and I am still wondering what makes it better than the old one. At least, if you are doing something new from the first, make it better and give us that wowing effect like, it was worth it, but I actually ended up not having that effect on me, and with that, it is not really something to write home about.
If management would able to read up most comments on here then they would really have their change or plans but well even though they wont see this thing if comments are way too negative into their new design then they will surely make it change.If they would listen or not but every exchange would really create something for its users to be satisfied but this time around that they have done it seems there are lots of negative comments on it even myself didnt like the new UI.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

I also preferred old design but I don't have complains about trading itself. When people get used to something, they always dislike the changes but I think the new platform will prove to be more reliable than the old one, otherwise they wouldn't decide to change it.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Hi all, has anyone used new bittrex platform yet? What do you think about the new chart? It seems trading view addon doesn't working on the new chart, anyone knows more about it? Thanks.

more than 1 month I can't open my bittrex because I stopped trading due lack of difficulties. we should know bitcoin starting January the price is in not good situation especially in the month of march the altcoins are affected of bitcoin price falling dump.

thank you for information mate I think its time to open again of my bittrex to start trading again because bitcoin today's are in good situation the price going up,  I hope altcoin also including to raised their value in the coinmarketcap, I think the new platform upgrade of bittrex are much better than before.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 652

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

I also preferred old design but I don't have complains about trading itself. When people get used to something, they always dislike the changes but I think the new platform will prove to be more reliable than the old one, otherwise they wouldn't decide to change it.
Like or Not, sooner or later you will really still able to use the new design and i agree that when people do experienced new things criticizing or comments would really be there but in overall service been made by bittrex since from the start is the most important thing. We might not like the new UI/UX but as long we do already make use of it then we would really got used to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

I like the changes. And today, seeing the bittrex interface change I am very interested in them. But it also has a lot of drawbacks. That's the dark interface that I can not see the numbers clearly.
The dark interface was actually my first problem with it and on switching to light, only the chart got changed. I like the fact that they were able to come up with ease in usability a little bit compared to the first one since I can easily switch in between trades quickly, but at the same time, the user interface is just way off. I guess they tried to overdo it and that actually failed.

Nevertheless, it is good for a change, probably after getting used to it a little bit and if they can gradually change some things, it would be a lot better.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

It is difficult to see and not easy to use the functions in bittrex. I just wish they would change on the old platform. I do not know that bittrex has hired a bad designer for their site
For all the money bittrex have been making all these while, I do not actually expect them to come out with something of these low in quality. At least, they should have taken usability test seriously in my case and know what the users may actually want. However, maybe they feel pushing it out and getting feedbacks from there would make the changes easier but I always believe in trying to do it right first.

Yes... of course, they really need a good UI designer as it seems they are lacking one.
Madeon

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

It is pretty cheap made, very disappointing to be honest, they have very good reputation and very large user base. I hope they will listen to the community feedback and improve it as soon as possible.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Bittrex want to update new platform for support professional traders and this may bring lots back trading volumn on Bittrex. This is good move from top exchange and i think altcoin in Bittrex will be push up soon.  Cheesy
Well, I hope it does, but the platform does not look any professional to me, but looks like an over fried egg. The old layout may have been a bit laggy with some bugs, or look a bit old fashioned, but this one actually looks like a bit off in my opinion. Well, I know they are going to keep improving on it anyway, but I really do not see anything for now that would make me say fantastic with this new design compared to the old one.
Graglor

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

Anyone know how to bring up a wallet QR code in platform?  Need to take a picture.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Just saw it today as I haven't logged into there for months, but the platform looks slick to me. I like it, but honestly if I was a day trader I wouldn't care how the platform looked as long as it functions okay.

apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:46:05 AM

old one was really better than this. It is really bad User Interface i hope they can put an option to change it back to old one.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

Trading volume of Bittrex exchange now decreased and this exchange now below top 10 ranking exchange, this is because they does not listed new potential coin and the customer support not really good. I have also problem with this exchange, now they turn off trading for Gamecredit coin , but i difficult to ask and to get anwer about that case because they give feedback too long.

Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

I liked the previous version of Bitrex more. Somehow it was easier and the design was more interesting. The new version is damp and needs further work. In the older version of the graphics, more understandable

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

For now this bittrex exchanger is a bit troublesome. because each user is required to verify in order to trade. because it's possible that everyone does not want their privacy in the know making them avoid it
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

I think the new bittrex platform is better than the old one platform because the new bittrex means to us that it is upgrading or improving in this business to be helpful and useful hopefully to the investors.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

I think the new bittrex platform is better than the old one platform because the new bittrex means to us that it is upgrading or improving in this business to be helpful and useful hopefully to the investors.
I have not used bittrex for a long time, because I still did not have those coins that were sold on this exchange. But nevertheless from that time there were only pleasant sensations, thanks to the convenient functionality and management of bittrex.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

Yes, there’s a chance that you will double or even triple your investments if you buy bitcoin now because the price of it in the market is still in the chipper price and when the right time comes that it is in last highest value, you can sell it to be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: