Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new Bittrex platform?  (Read 340 times)
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

My experience is better than the previous market view, simple, fast and simple.
In contrast to the now a bit too heavy when the first page.

There are also many colors that are not important, but I want to do it again because I like to trade in Bittrex (just enjoy it).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

For now this bittrex exchanger is a bit troublesome. because each user is required to verify in order to trade. because it's possible that everyone does not want their privacy in the know making them avoid it

I know bittrex just want to upgrade their security for their customers yet it will just bring to us more inconvenience as we're not used to it. Likewise, there's a lot of exchange sites now so if we doesn't want to deal with this then we're free to use the others. And besides bitforex is making its name now which is a good platform now.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

No amount of interface will attract investors or traders to flock the exchange again. They made their rules too difficult and verification also.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Hi all, has anyone used new bittrex platform yet? What do you think about the new chart? It seems trading view addon doesn't working on the new chart, anyone knows more about it? Thanks.
I have heard recently about some of the good coins listed there so in my opinion reputation of an exchange is represented with coins and tokens that are listed on it, you need to gather top in order to be known.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

I used to trade a lot on Bittrex and I never really had any problems with it. It is very choosy about listing new coins, just like Poloniex used to be, maybe because they are both U.S based platforms so they might have much stricter rules for listing new coins and tokens than say the Asian exchanges are. Asian exchanges may also be more biased towards their own country tokens so Bittrex also has it's own agenda as well. All exchanges do I think quite frankly. I never encountered problems like having my money locked or coins or tokens hacked so i do think their security is top notch. Also their kyc process was really cool.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

I really liked the new design. Usually, it is very difficult to get a novelty, because the brain needs time to get used to. Immediately I at first glance took the new site, it is very convenient for trading, good charts, good order book. Everything is very convenient and understandable.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I think the new bitrex could be a better exchange, with the latest updates and this could make a nice feature for an exchange, I'm sure maybe the new bittrex platform could be nicer and potentially bittrex than old.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Bittrex is gradually losing it's relevance in cryptocurrency trading space, the old UI was simple for anyone to use and people can easily find their way. The new upgrade is laggy and somehow not simple enough.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Bittrex is gradually losing it's relevance in cryptocurrency trading space, the old UI was simple for anyone to use and people can easily find their way. The new upgrade is laggy and somehow not simple enough.
I never used Bittrex trading flatform, but I heard a lot of people talk about it, and I saw some complaints about how Bittrex works with customers. A big trading floor like Bittrex should not make mistakes.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

For now this bittrex exchanger is a bit troublesome. because each user is required to verify in order to trade. because it's possible that everyone does not want their privacy in the know making them avoid it

I know bittrex just want to upgrade their security for their customers yet it will just bring to us more inconvenience as we're not used to it. Likewise, there's a lot of exchange sites now so if we doesn't want to deal with this then we're free to use the others. And besides bitforex is making its name now which is a good platform now.
Good reviews are there but yeah always there are some discrepancies saying hello as well. But what I think we must understand the fact. Pros and cons are always helpful to let someone understand that fact that you need to look up to only that thing which is quite interesting for you. Don’t just start war over everything that why is it bad too.
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Design looks better, but I cannot say that it’s new platform. Little bit changes, charts is same, for Bittrex need to make something more important to ettract people. Training in usd is good thing eat they made but volume decreasing(

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Bittrex is great crypto exchange, before Binance launched Bittrex is my favourite exchange. Between the price of the coin with the chart always not same, and they should be solve this problem. I have to see last price bid and ask to know current price. Bittrex also should be offer times frame 2 and 4 hours in the chart so make more easy to trade.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:39:12 AM

Bittrex is great crypto exchange, before Binance launched Bittrex is my favourite exchange. Between the price of the coin with the chart always not same, and they should be solve this problem. I have to see last price bid and ask to know current price. Bittrex also should be offer times frame 2 and 4 hours in the chart so make more easy to trade.
For me it remains the best Bittrex, Bittrex have security features and the excellent reputation that many investors save a lot of money in exchange Bittrex. The System 2fa that is owned by Bittrex also really helps us to maintain the account that we have, not many other exchange services that can provide convenience like this. I highly recommend Bittrex as one of the best and for me we have to choose the best.
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

Bittrex platform now is too high level in this time for trade. There have a lot of big trader. if you consider other exchange site I think bittrex have to best by other exchange. I am not used in bittrex but I heard it from folks. Though you can trade without hesitation.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Bittrex was once the preferred exchange until Binance came, they have a very good exchange with huge volume, my only challenge and why I preferred using Binance is because Bittrex yet do not have a mobile app like binance and Binance have made trading easier with their use of mobile app, I equally tried linking my bittrex api to tabtrader but it wasn't successful. Bittrex is better for those who could stay 24/7 in front of their laptops to trade

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: