Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⛏️CoinGrabr.com Mining ⛏️ - HIGHEST PAY / 20% COMMISION 💲 NO WITHDRAW MIN  (Read 954 times)
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 11:14:08 PM by CoinGrabr.com

CoinGrabr.com
NO ADS - NO WITHDRAW LIMITS - INSTANT WITHDRAW - DIRECT TO FAUCETHUB!

WE WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING SUPPORT FOR COINGRABR VIA THIS THREAD - ALL SUPPORT IS TO BE MADE VIA DISCORD

https://discord.gg/pmvDEDw
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sm69ny

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 05:07:43 PM by sm69ny

I'm using coingrabr to CPU mine BTC with an old PC and it works great.

https://snag.gy/HsvfcT.jpg

I am having a hell of a time posting a screenshot!  Don't know if that worked!   Huh
Patrick Lim

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

how to prevent command bar from making more windows when miner is running
kpx5555

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Hello
I have a question about this site, because every now and then there are changes on it and whether this site is fair enough to pay to others, because the payment you made is a payment to your personal account and how much on the recently launched website is a lot of them, but different values. How can I be sure that I will receive a payment, and why is it on the Balance page (satoshi) if it is calculated differently, which does not have a real dimension, between the two. Or maybe you are the owner of a similar site, please explain my uncertainty to me. Please ?! Huh
christos88

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:04:43 AM

i just startet collecting cryptos

i Need a boost Smiley

https://snag.gy/uL2p7Z.jpg

is this bonus once or am i able to get more?
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

I'm using coingrabr to CPU mine BTC with an old PC and it works great.

https://snag.gy/HsvfcT.jpg

I am having a hell of a time posting a screenshot!  Don't know if that worked!   Huh

Glad you're getting some profits from your old hardware, thanks for the payment proof, please PM me with your FH username.

how to prevent command bar from making more windows when miner is running

Not really sure what you're referring to here? Could you go into a little further detail, we shouldn't have tabs blowing up all over the place.

Hello
I have a question about this site, because every now and then there are changes on it and whether this site is fair enough to pay to others, because the payment you made is a payment to your personal account and how much on the recently launched website is a lot of them, but different values. How can I be sure that I will receive a payment, and why is it on the Balance page (satoshi) if it is calculated differently, which does not have a real dimension, between the two. Or maybe you are the owner of a similar site, please explain my uncertainty to me. Please ?! Huh

We are openly transparent with all of our transfers and payments, you're able to see out payout rates in full transparency at the below URL.

https://faucethub.io/faucets/BTC once you're on there you should be able to search for "CoinGrabr" and see all of our activities through the FaucetHub API which includes payments.  

i just startet collecting cryptos

i Need a boost Smiley

https://snag.gy/uL2p7Z.jpg

is this bonus once or am i able to get more?

Unfortunately, the bonus is on your first withdraw, however whenever you post a payout screenshot on here, I'll swing you a little something, something, just give me a heads up that you've posted a screenshot.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:05:47 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 02:54:22 PM by Coins4Days

To address coingrabr:

• You pay out less per million hashes than Coins4Hash.
  • You plagiarised certain parts of your ANN thread from mine.
  • You stole half of my ANN thread title. Really?
  • You are lying about the double hashes promotion. You are powered by WMP (as am I); that bonus was because of the profitability spike of Monero's recent fork. This has since settled. Bonuses are 1.5x now, but you still report 2x.
  • Half of the buttons in your toolbox dropdown menu don't even work.
  • Your pool balance reports 1.5 btc. The way the script we both use communicates with FH's API to get the "pool balance" (this is simply the balance of satoshi in our FH wallet) reports the balance in satoshi and not bitcoin, if that makes sense. Your pool balance is reported to be 1.5 btc, but not 150,000,000 satoshi. It should say the latter. But seriously...What person would keep that absurd amount of btc in their FaucetHub wallet?! No one. Don't believe that false number. Why are you lying to your users? http://prntscr.com/j43k1n

The above points are now stricken through since they are not relevant anymore.

CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:13:40 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 07:38:29 AM by CoinGrabr.com

Addressing Coin4Hash's concerns.

You pay out less per million hashes than Coins4Hash.

Coins4Hash current hashrate - Pool Rate: 82 satoshi per 1M hashes / UPDATED: CoinGrabr hashrate Pool Rate: 85 satoshi per 1M hashes - We now pay out 85 satoshi per million.

You plagiarised certain parts of your ANN thread from mine.

I was inspired by a common thread format used by users here on BTC talk, plagiarism is a pretty outlandish thing to say, as users on here expect a format and have been for since the thread ANN formatting started - Yes your thread was an inspiration, but to plagiarism, is a bit over the top.

You stole half of my ANN thread title. Really?

Don't see any of your content in this title, I'm using a well-known format put in place by BCT years and years ago.

You are lying about the double hashes promotion. You are powered by WMP (as am I); that bonus was because of the profitability spike of Monero's recent fork. This has since settled. Bonuses are 1.5x now, but you still report 2x.

This was a misunderstanding with our developer and the update on WebMinePool, this has since been corrected.

Half of the buttons in your toolbox dropdown menu don't even work.

That's absolutely incorrect, one button isn't functional and links to "#' that would be the affiliates button, a service we're about to launch.

Your pool balance reports 1.5 btc. The way the script we both use communicates with FH's API to get the "pool balance" (this is simply the balance of satoshi in our FH wallet) reports the balance in satoshi and not bitcoin, if that makes sense. Your pool balance is reported to be 1.5 btc, but not 150,000,000 satoshi. It should say the latter. But seriously...What person would keep that absurd amount of btc in their FaucetHub wallet?! No one. Don't believe that false number. Why are you lying to your users? http://prntscr.com/j43k1n

This was put in place by our original dev who lost the code completely as a stop gap, this has since been removed altogether as it's kind of redundant.

Anyone who uses Coingrabr: Don't even waste your time. There are better alternatives. C4H has a booming community with plenty more room for more people. Hope to see all of you there.

This statement is completely incorrect, we will now aim to match if not beat all of our industry partners in the coming weeks, we are a smaller operation and at the time of launch didn't have the ability to compete with our rivals right away.

Most of your feedback is highly appreciated and we've addressed most of your concerns, the rest of your feedback, however, seems to be out of order, self-promoting and kind of goes against BCT TOS.

To all users with concerns regarding any of our setup, please post them in the public here like Coins4Hash has, as it allows us to address the issues and better our services.
Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:30:08 AM by Coins4Days

Addressing Coin4Hash's concerns.

You pay out less per million hashes than Coins4Hash.

Coins4Hash current hashrate - Pool Rate: 82 satoshi per 1M hashes / CoinGrabr hashrate Pool Rate: 80 satoshi per 1M hashes - Man, that's a huge margin. (sidenote to our users - We'll be upping this to 85 satoshi to meet standards.

You plagiarised certain parts of your ANN thread from mine.

I was inspired by a common thread format used by users here on BTC talk, plagiarism is a pretty outlandish thing to say, as users on here expect a format and have been for since the thread ANN formatting started - Yes your thread was an inspiration, but to claplagiarismism, tis a bit over the top.

You stole half of my ANN thread title. Really?

Don't see any of your content in this title, I'm using a well-known format put in place by BCT years and years ago.

You are lying about the double hashes promotion. You are powered by WMP (as am I); that bonus was because of the profitability spike of Monero's recent fork. This has since settled. Bonuses are 1.5x now, but you still report 2x.

This was a misunderstanding with our developer and the update on WebMinePool, this has since been corrected.

Half of the buttons in your toolbox dropdown menu don't even work.

That's absolutely incorrect, one button isn't functional and links to "#' that would be the affiliates button, a service we're about to launch.

Your pool balance reports 1.5 btc. The way the script we both use communicates with FH's API to get the "pool balance" (this is simply the balance of satoshi in our FH wallet) reports the balance in satoshi and not bitcoin, if that makes sense. Your pool balance is reported to be 1.5 btc, but not 150,000,000 satoshi. It should say the latter. But seriously...What person would keep that absurd amount of btc in their FaucetHub wallet?! No one. Don't believe that false number. Why are you lying to your users? http://prntscr.com/j43k1n

This was put in place by our original dev who lost the code completely as a stop gap, this has since been removed altogether as it's kind of redundant.

Anyone who uses Coingrabr: Don't even waste your time. There are better alternatives. C4H has a booming community with plenty more room for more people. Hope to see all of you there.

This statement is completely incorrect, we will now aim to match if not beat all of our industry partners in the coming weeks, we are a smaller operation and at the time of launch didn't have the ability to compete with our rivals right away.

Most of your feedback is highly appreciated and we've addressed most of your concerns, the rest of your feedback, however, seems to be out of order, self-promoting and kind of goes against BCT TOS.

To all users with concerns regarding any of our setup, please post them in the public here like Coins4Hash has, as it allows us to address the issues and better our services.

I like the competition. Let's see who ends up on top. I will edit my above post since you updated some things.

Payouts: You bet it is.
Plagiarism: Let me take a few steps back. Perhaps it is a bit over the top. Redacting this.
ANN Title: Ties into what I said above.
Double hashes: It is very important to stay transparent and keep your users in the know. I wonder how long you would have kept that on your website if it was never addressed.
Pool balance: How could your developer lose the code? You can download the entire source code of the script and take the one file or patch you need to bring it back. Transparency is key.
Toolbox: http://prntscr.com/j445fk http://prntscr.com/j445hu

I am small too. This will be fun to see what happens. Wink

CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 07:45:02 AM by CoinGrabr.com

Coins4Days-

I like the competition. Let's see who ends up on top. I will edit my above post since you updated some things.

Payouts: You bet it is.
Plagiarism: Let me take a few steps back. Perhaps it is a bit over the top. Redacting this.
ANN Title: Ties into what I said above.
Double hashes: It is very important to stay transparent and keep your users in the know. I wonder how long you would have kept that on your website if it was never addressed.
Pool balance: How could your developer lose the code? You can download the entire source code of the script and take the one file or patch you need to bring it back. Transparency is key.
Toolbox: http://prntscr.com/j445fk http://prntscr.com/j445hu

I am small too. This will be fun to see what happens. Wink

We have chosen not to show our balance for security reasons, as you suggested, we don't actually have to show our balance, as long as we're paying which is publicly viewable via FaucetHub.

Let's see who ends up on top. - that's the whole aim of the game, business, and competition, that's how it all works....

To my understanding, the incorrect statement would have only been in place 3 days before we amended per your feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and read our side of things, highly appreciated.

We've since swapped our developer out due to many inconsistencies with what we wanted and what actually happened, and have a new team on board who'll address all future feedback received by our users.

We want to assure everyone we're 100% transparent and if anyone has any questions or complaints at all, we are happy to address them publicly in this forum.

We can't wait to see any future payment proofs and to hear any feedback you all may have.

Toolbox: http://prntscr.com/j445fk http://prntscr.com/j445hu - These issues have now been resolved, we had disabled chat and live support in favor of having all communication open here and in the public, the toolbox has now been updated to reflect/stop those issues.

Last question, your wording in your first post.

"Anyone who uses Coingrabr: Don't even waste your time. There are better alternatives. C4H has a booming community with plenty more room for more people. Hope to see all of you there."

Appears to be against TOS, is blatantly inaccurate and misleading and has no merit, and really just looks like a shameless self-advertisement.

I believe we have addressed and corrected all of your feedback, if that's not the case please let us know and we'll action further.

Update: CoinGrabr.com now pays 85 satoshi per million, this is above most standard mining sites.
Update: We offer 20% commision on all referrals
Update: Withdraw Minimum 50 Satoshi

In summary, CoinGrabr offers more than most web mining solutions thanks to our recent feedback, we appreciate all feedback and will ensure to action any queries as soon as possible.

- CoinGrabr

Coins4Days

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

TOS violation has been redacted from my above post. Everything else has been taken care of. As stated in FH chat, I am not completely sure what got me a bit fueled yesterday. Keeping that post up just to leave a "paper trail." All is well. Smiley

CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

TOS violation has been redacted from my above post. Everything else has been taken care of. As stated in FH chat, I am not completely sure what got me a bit fueled yesterday. Keeping that post up just to leave a "paper trail." All is well. Smiley

All good, we have our up and down days! - thanks for taking the time to point out those things, it is really appreciated, we're now super hands-on as a result!
brushkie

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

Really like this site--it's clean, no ads or popups/popunders to chase down and close.  It was really easy to get started, I think this site is a really great way for someone new to mining to get started.

I don't usually mine Monero for other people because the pay rates are so low, but I've made an exception here.  I've got some old hardware collecting dust that's now mining on CoinGrabr--saves me from having to exchange Monero to BTC.

Best part is, for me (I'm lazy), it pays directly to your Faucethub.io account.  This also means you can monitor the faucet on FH and I've never seen this one go dry.

Thank you for your work on this site, CoinGrabr.com!
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

Really like this site--it's clean, no ads or popups/popunders to chase down and close.  It was really easy to get started, I think this site is a really great way for someone new to mining to get started.

I don't usually mine Monero for other people because the pay rates are so low, but I've made an exception here.  I've got some old hardware collecting dust that's now mining on CoinGrabr--saves me from having to exchange Monero to BTC.

Best part is, for me (I'm lazy), it pays directly to your Faucethub.io account.  This also means you can monitor the faucet on FH and I've never seen this one go dry.

Thank you for your work on this site, CoinGrabr.com!

Appreciate the feedback, we'll do our best to keep things minimal and annoyance free, please let me know if you've got any other questions, feature requests, or anything else, always happy to work on anything you throw at us Wink
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

Some payouts from today!

https://i.imgur.com/iF2TVEF.png

If you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, also welcome to all of our new BCT members.

Remember posting payment proofs will get you a bonus, also please give us any feedback good or bad (hopefully there's none), we appreciate it.
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

Where can I see my miners current h/s?

You're able to see your complete hash balance via your account page.

https://coingrabr.com/account

If you're referring to a real-time hashrate based on all your miners, that can only be done via your command line miner, web miner or other software.
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

Where can I see my miners current h/s?

You're able to see your complete hash balance via your account page.

If you're referring to a real-time hashrate based on all your miners, that can only be done via your command line miner, web miner or other software.

OK thank you
I understand.

All good!

UPDATE - You can now generate a banner/share URL which is unique to your account which will help you promote your referral links and start earning from your referred users.

mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

Hello guys. This was service provider server issues. Apologizing for inconveniences. Now everrything is fixed!
Happy mining  Wink

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
CoinGrabr.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

Hello guys. This was service provider server issues. Apologizing for inconveniences. Now everything is fixed!
Happy mining  Wink

Thanks for that guys, highly appreciated! - Yup, everything's back to normal and payouts are flying out the door.

New feature now added in, you're able to generate your unique affiliate URLs (banners) via your My Account page and help promote your referral URL.

As of right now, the commission is at 20% this will be changing shortly so take advantage.

sm69ny

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Hi, just saw that you asked for my FH name after I posted a screenshot of my payment proof a while back.  Tried to PM you but it didn't work.  Same name here as there -- sm69ny.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: