Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto recovery?  (Read 261 times)
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Hope so the crypto will recover!! The market today is always red.. Not green!! Still down and become a hard to sale or trade in market!! Will i hope the market of crypto will recover it so fast!!
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

The market is in the green again after days of depression. It has brought much delights in the face of all investors. But this time around it I hope should last days or even months. What do you think guys how long the bullish days take over? Things go the way as managing director of a crypto asset management claims? What is your take? https://www.coindesk.com/bear-market-largely-over-crypto-hedge-fund-manager-claims/

Bear market is probably not over yet.

The 2014 bear market probably lasted just a little over a year, we have currently only experienced the bearishness for around 5 months thus far and there is probably some more time before the next bull market comes by.

This bull run ended in a pretty big correction, and I think we may be stuck in sideways motion for a few months again.

Though, most coins have already seen their prices dip near their bottom, if not their bottom. And support at these levels are pretty strong, so I wouldn't worry too much.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

I believe Crypto is still recuperating from its huge loss from the end of 2017. The market is struggling until this day on. But as each day has passed there is bit of change in the market. But I believe that crypto will recover soon because there are many countries has begun to accept crypto like Russia. This only means the higher the acceptance the better for the economy of Cryptocurrency.  

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

According to this market, today is always red. Not green but I believe if everything will soon recover and we can guarantee that it will remain for a long time just remember that the market is really inconsistent and full of fluctuations, therefore, we do not expect that it will continue like that because maybe next time or day it will change again

tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

Where is the growth of the market then !?  Grin
Nothing grows and nothing has changed ...
Ass as was, so it is nowhere and not gone ....

I do believe that it will really recover for what it has been. We don't even know what will be the process yet but we admit that their is possibility that the market will raise itself for better one. The market is in different situations and we can consider it as a process because their is an innovation in a moment of business.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

The market is in the green again after days of depression. It has brought much delights in the face of all investors. But this time around it I hope should last days or even months. What do you think guys how long the bullish days take over? Things go the way as managing director of a crypto asset management claims? What is your take? https://www.coindesk.com/bear-market-largely-over-crypto-hedge-fund-manager-claims/

Bear market is probably not over yet.

The 2014 bear market probably lasted just a little over a year, we have currently only experienced the bearishness for around 5 months thus far and there is probably some more time before the next bull market comes by.

This bull run ended in a pretty big correction, and I think we may be stuck in sideways motion for a few months again.

Though, most coins have already seen their prices dip near their bottom, if not their bottom. And support at these levels are pretty strong, so I wouldn't worry too much.

What does bear market and bull market means? Bear - like hibernate? and Bull - like surge? Am i understanding this correctly? literally low and high market?

Just checked Coinmarketcap, it's stil decreasing with low chance of increasing. But yeah, sure i also hope market goes green again!  Grin

GhostWithin

Merit: 145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:34:23 AM by GhostWithin

According to this market, today is always red. Not green but I believe if everything will soon recover and we can guarantee that it will remain for a long time just remember that the market is really inconsistent and full of fluctuations, therefore, we do not expect that it will continue like that because maybe next time or day it will change again

I'm sure it will recover soon. Consensus 2018 is waiting for us in the near future, and in my opinion, after this event there should be a growth of the market. At least, so it was in previous years.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:47:13 AM

According to this market, today is always red. Not green but I believe if everything will soon recover
I think it is still normal when the market are in red after some day it is on green chart, but think that make me confuse is why it is so fast when dumped into red chart. I think someday it will be green and another day it is red, and all I have to do is just hold mine and enjoy this volatiles moment.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Crypto I think is not that fully recovering yet because of the ups and downs it experience on these few weeks. But it's definitely normal because of the volatility of the market. It will recover soon and be back on the track.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

These market fluctuations are natural. It is important that there are no sharp significant price changes. A smooth fall or rise does not cause panic or FOMO, and this allows us to calmly hold our assets.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

I can't tell whether it's a bear market or a bull market.
I'm surprised that the whole market is back on a downward trend. Huh

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Why do you react so panicky to the any movement of the market. Since February, the market has been consolidating. All moves within the consolidation are not of great importance. Being guided by bitcoin, an important event if the price is below 6K$ or above 12K$.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Don't worry , the recovery is well on way. As j said c the c didn't Picasso of recovery is over and there's a small dunno before the big recovery before the year end

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
GhostWithin

Merit: 145

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

Why do you react so panicky to the any movement of the market. Since February, the market has been consolidating. All moves within the consolidation are not of great importance. Being guided by bitcoin, an important event if the price is below 6K$ or above 12K$.

Quote from: GhostWithin

I'm sure it will recover soon. Consensus 2018 is waiting for us in the near future, and in my opinion, after this event there should be a growth of the market. At least, so it was in previous years.

although I had the idea that the Consensus this year will not give the same results as in the past years. At least the big players will not miss the opportunity to make money on it, because too many people have been waiting for growth after this event.

Today the market is green, but for some reason I'm waiting for a dirty trick.
dazuixia456

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

I expect cryptocurrency market to go up for a little while (2 weeks or so) and then continue falling straight forward for a month. Therefore, at the beginning of summer we will have a bear market and great opportunities to make some money in a long-term holding.
Gifolote

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

I believe that soon the market will stop its decline. and the market will begin to recover.
aloz842

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

I was in complete bankruptcy, I lost 400 000 € in several stages, on fraudulent platforms, and others are authorized by the AMF or regulated, among others 24 option and option web, of the first-rate boasters in more than that I made credit that next month I will not be able to repay, what a big con it was, my home was for sale of 100 000 €, the bank said if I sell can just pay the credit, then I was on a razor wire, more liquidity than for February after it was the galleys, I had to find funds to resist paying my deadlines to arrive at the sale of my apartment, if not it would've been seized with all that is poor complication of me I would have left nothing to my daughter and my two little granddaughters other than debts. But a few weeks before the bank came to collect the deeds, Grymrkt happened and i was able to retrieve all my funds, plus profits, bonuses and even a little extra. I only happened to stumble across the url grymrkt.strikingly. com and gave it a try and i was saved. I have moved on to more solid investments with better returns.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: